What's new

Chennai police to hotels: Ban Lankans

this is pathetic :hitwall:

whatever is situation between two countries , people to people contact should not be affected. we should act like a mature nation and welcome srilankans tourists....this tamil issue should be handled through diplomatic channels. such issues can only be solved through diplomacy.....severing ties will only hurt India and srilanka and wont achieve anything.

One can say about North/West Indian that they are bit aggressive. South Indian specially Tamils are very very peaceful people. hardly heard any small violence since decade. If they are opposing, One can understand the Anger and Feeling!!

You better shut and do whatever you want to do. I am Least bothered about China. First of all,They are not Indians. They are Sri lankan and SL is an Independent country. Hence, we can't do anything. We can only complain and that only doing. Person like you only supports such genocide.

Yesterday, US violated Sl airspace and Chinese didn't said a single word against US to support her best friend SL. Good hypocrisy. :azn:

How they let someone like you into Singapore, I don't know.

“A few hotels and lodges in North Chennai are denying rooms to the pilgrims from the Maha Bodhi Society, citing orders from the police,” said officials of the society.

A few... means a few.

When contacted, additional commissioner of police (law and order) Thamarai Kannan denied that the police had issued instructions to hotels not to take Lankans as guests.

Official statement.

However, the official said a few other hotels in and around Egmore are defying the police diktat and are providing them with rooms.

There is hope.

One should ask Canada government How they allowed people like you who don't believe in Democracy ?

By the way, I am not in Singapore. I go very often for official work. Singapore President is also a Indian(Tamil). lol :azn:

Really? Didn't know that. :blink:

Why should We worry about Sri Lankan Tamils,unless they are Indian citizens?

This is a childish statement .

Whether we like it or not we have large numbers of Tamils in India, So their cousins in Sri Lankan will concerns us.

We should use our influence to prevent human rights violation of Sri Lankan Tamils .

One hand we aspire to be global players ,at the same time we can't overlook and shy away plight of ethnic Tamils in our neighborhood .

A few... means a few.

Official statement.

There is hope.

They(SL/our media) are falsely accusing the Chennai Police!
They should be sued and so should the Motel Owners' who refused to rent rooms to the Pilgrims.

Even Tamil is Singapore one of the four official language beside English, Malay,Mandarin. :coffee:

Yeah, I remember. The trams have announcements in Tamil too right? Singaporeans hardly talk about politics though... even the news channels.

Wrong title for the thread!It should be "Delusional SL and Indian media falsely accuses the Chennai Police"
The Chennai Police never did ask the Hotel owners to Ban Lankans:hitwall::sick:
EDIT-Even our media is reporting the same!

Yeah, I remember. The trams have announcements in Tamil too right? Singaporeans hardly talk about politics though... even the news channels.

Ya, They don't talk about Politics. All living very peacefully. Even I have few Chinese friends in Singapore. They are really good people and have very good feeling about India and even i like them very much.

One should ask Canada government How they allowed people like you who don't believe in Democracy ?

By the way, I am not in Singapore. I go very often for official work. Singapore President is also a Indian(Tamil). lol :azn:

It is off topic but I would like to know whether it is true that Singapore is treated as a private fiefdom by Lee kuan yew.

Back
Top Bottom