What's new

Chennai police to hotels: Ban Lankans

Well when people fight for their Independent state in Punjab, Kashmir and North-East they are called Terrorists and Separatist's.But it's different for Tamils !
Thanks for teaching me how Hippocratic we (Indian's) are ?

No one here is LTTE sympathizer, India helped SL to end LTTE story.... It is the same LTTE which killed Rajiv Gandhi. LTTE are the past...

back on topic! Let peace prevail in SL and things will cool down over time so that tourists can come to Chennai.

I dont know, why some Indians so much Against Sri Lanka. By the way some Indians need to know Sri Lanka the only South asian country signed a FTA with India.

The GDP per capita of Sri Lankans is over 3 times that of India.

You should be more concerned with those Tamils dying of starvation in India, than with Sri Lanka.

I know your government doesn't let you read a lot of stuff on the internet but if you can,you ll figure that the Srilankan \tamil Disapora in the West is very thriving,rich and politically conencted.That ll dwarf anything that SL has.

The GDP per capita of Sri Lankans is over 3 times that of India.

You should be more concerned with those Tamils dying of starvation in India, than with Sri Lanka.

Oh man,Tamils starving in India?

They are quite over bloated with their carbohydrate rich diet.

some indians also need to know Sri Lanka the only south asian country that will be signing a CEPA with India.

You are not making sense here. Pakistan attacking my place isn't the same thing as Tamils fighting for their independent state?
He wrote brothers and sisters and I didn't knew he was few centuries old.

"It was a wonderful sunday morning, I was at the back yard.. I was barely 11, I heard gun shots... I ran back to my home, SL army was continuously firing at my elder brother, he was down dead, my father's was lying unconscious with blood coming from his head, My mother and sister were raped side by side by SL soldiers and I saw it with my own eyes... There was something hit my head.. When I woke up....." The tale told by a SL refugee who did his Engg in TN with me... believe me or not, I had not slept for a 3- 4days....

There are even more cruel experiences... Still no one here is supporting LTTE... You can tell a Indian Tamil should not be concerned about this, but but it is his independence to take it or leave it..... Again no one is asking for your support or advice.

Tamil nadu people are over sensitive about the sri lankan tamil issue.we in west bengal dont give any hoots in what's happening in bangladesh

yeah dude,we have more testosterone in our veins.Dimaag thak pahunch jaata hain,so whats wrong in empathizing and sympathizing with people you consider your brethren.Lot of political aprties shed fake tears but whats wrong with normal people feeling some grief?

some indians also need to know Sri Lanka India port deal, Sri Lankan KKS Port developed by India, it is the first indian port deal with a south asian country.

Well, what I have to say southern Indians are so sensitive, but I believe people from Kerala are moderate, I personally studying how Indian members views and how they respond to others when I read threads here, still didn't able to find member from Kerala though. Even in this thread you can see how they sensitive are, when someone too much sensitive to anything it's bring pain and anger to themselves, then they won't able to see anything new or accept anything beyond the things what they have sensitively believing. when Uncle talks with me about his trips to India he always tells Indians from North and upper middle areas are more good than other parts. what he had said about southern apart if you got into some trouble in southern states don't argue with them try to get out from there asap. :)

Give us your uncle's name,next time i google search for objectivity i ll rather type his name instead.

I dont know, why some Indians so much Against Sri Lanka. By the way some Indians need to know Sri Lanka the only South asian country signed a FTA with India.

No one is against SL.... War is over! let peace prevail... It is in SL Politicians hands.... If peace prevails then everything will fall in line.

some indians also need to know Sri Lanka India port deal, Sri Lankan KKS Port developed by India, it is the first indian port deal with a south asian country.

So what buddy? In addition to that let India and SL develop a strong bond and let SL become Singapore of South Asia.... You achieve so much with peace and stability than with war and terrorism.... Still you dont have a single point to tell that SL is poised to treat its Tamil citizens with respect and equality!

I can not comprehend to fools such as yourself, I already told you that you are not part of this issue and you knew nothing about it, The way you have expressed that all Tamils are Terrorist shows the amout of Knoledge that you have on this topic.
STOP with the Personal remarks:hitwall:
It's always nice to play the victim card and generalize the whole thing :argh:
Well to summarize it all India should keep in mind the brotherly love for your 12th century cousins who left when it comes to relations with SL.

Well then there are plenty of other nations where the foreign policy needs a citation:offtopic::azn:

even now Sri Lanka India Coal power plant deal finalized. We also proposed a civil nuclear deal between both countries.

TN is an enigma. Most people do not speak Hindi there and do not like to accept outsiders. Tamilians have a rich heritage and are a proud people but the culture is extremely different as compared to rest of India. Even politics is extremely different. Only 2 parties shuffle for power there (DMK and AIDMK) and they keep relying on the Tamil card.

That just displays your ignorance which most indians carry about TN and chennai is actually the worst place in TN,not only for others,even for tamils themselves.

Politics is language based and there was a language movement but these days they are no different and you have such parties in AP as well.

I mean we have caste based parties in india,language parties r no big deal.

Back
Top Bottom