What's new

Chengdu J-20 5th Generation Aircraft News & Discussions

Following some reports: No. '2017' has left Chengdu already on Monday 11. April .... maybe a hint that '2102' will appear soon ?!!

Deino

PS: image below is older but sooooooooo nice !

View attachment 300394
Looks like a stretched limo version of F-22,that means more firepower?

Come on we are your important allies you should provide it we will not show it to any one . Pakistan can also give you guaranties . J 20 will change the game in the region PAF will have air superiority
Are you 8?Is this in his hands?

Last edited:
I just put some general question I dont know why a Pro Indian German is so much concern I didnt asked for German toys and Trash . Please mind your own business and let other people to discuss what they want to and you dont own this forum and you dont have the right to criticize other...

Second attempt ... maybe a kindly reminder but before You decide to continue trashing & trolling this tread just look at Your status and then mine ! Enough said or do I need to become more clearer ?

Deino

No in contrast to Your open insult to me as a non-Chinese or non-Pakistani (which is irrelevant by the way), as a German (which is also irrelevant), as being pro-Indian (not sure where You come on this) and as a moderator, this is just a friendly reminder that:

1. indeed "other people can discuss what they want" as long as they obey to the rules and stick to the topic.

2. even if I'm not the owner of this forum, the same one set me in responsibility to take care that the rules are obeyed ... as such I have all rights to criticize other members especially if they act like You.

If You rate this a warning, then it might be one ... otherwise take is as a reminder.

And now; end of off-topic.

Deino

No in contrast to Your open insult to me as a non-Chinese or non-Pakistani (which is irrelevant by the way), as a German (which is also irrelevant), as being pro-Indian (not sure where You come on this) and as a moderator, this is just a friendly reminder that:

1. indeed "other people can discuss what they want" as long as they obey to the rules and stick to the topic.

2. even if I'm not the owner of this forum, the same one set me in responsibility to take care that the rules are obeyed ... as such I have all rights to criticize other members especially if they act like You.

If You rate this a warning, then it might be one ... otherwise take is as a reminder.

And now; end of off-topic.

Deino

Remember your the person who targeted me first and I grilled you in response now relax and do your stuff dont stuff your head with things you dont understand

Thanks for telling Uncle otherwise I dont know it :D
F 22 is already crap America is already not producing it after 200 jets
Ofcourse there is no point in exporting such a trash to any other nation

SAM have more edge over subsonic cruise missiles and ballistic ones too . Because they could be anti Missile or anti aircraft
I am just laughing at your childish thought and wishful thinking by you:blah::lol::what::hitwall:
Its world best air to air fighter and by the way respect your senior members, he is right you must respect him, there is no J-28 it just a fan boys art:argh:
Man Boeing is already working on the 6 generation jet Boeing F/A-XX. Its concept is already there . America and China both are in Production phase with fifth generation technology . On the other hand 6generation is currently in development you can google and look for J 28 easily :D

Israel already have F 35 and many other advance weapons . In order to keep balance in the region Pakistan needs J 20 . India gets 32 Rafales and Pakistan gets 32 J 20 along with J 28 to come in future . PAF will rule the air space along with China for the rest of the century . India will cry for ever ^^

you don't get it F-35 is exportable fighter just like J-31, you acting like a 8 year kid which knows nothing about fighter aircraft calling F-22 crap and trash, go kid play your toys:lol::lol: as for Boeing 6th gen jet as you say that it just a concept, it will be completed in post 2030, as for production about 5th gen tech yes to USA but wrong about china production standard J-20 wont bigin for J-20 :blah::blah::blah:

I am just laughing at your childish thought and wishful thinking by you:blah::lol::what::hitwall:
Its world best air to air fighter and by the way respect your senior members, he is right you must respect him, there is no J-28 it just a fan boys art:argh:

you don't get it F-35 is exportable fighter just like J-31, you acting like a 8 year kid which knows nothing about fighter aircraft calling F-22 crap and trash, go kid play your toys:lol::lol: as for Boeing 6th gen jet as you say that it just a concept, it will be completed in post 2030, as for production about 5th gen tech yes to USA but wrong about china production standard J-20 wont bigin for J-20 :blah::blah::blah:
F 22 has a lot of problem you have to believe it . Usually it kills its pilot there is some thing suspicious about its oxygen tanks its avionics and Radar or Pods could be really advance or stealth features but in the end its a mistake of billion of dollars because its production is stopped the aircraft is still not stable . The best aircraft USA ever made is F 16 or F 18 , F 15 rest of them even F 35 has a problem maybe after producing few hundreds they will stop manufacturing it

Sorry ... and You know that ???

May I ask for Your background, Your profession ?? Maybe You could educate us a bit ...

F 22 has a lot of problem you have to believe it . Usually it kills its pilot there is some thing suspicious about its oxygen tanks its avionics and Radar or Pods could be really advance or stealth features but in the end its a mistake of billion of dollars because its production is stopped the aircraft is still not stable . The best aircraft USA ever made is F 16 or F 18 , F 15 rest of them even F 35 has a problem maybe after producing few hundreds they will stop manufacturing it
and you know it, they don't what a loser you are:hitwall::crazy::crazy::blah::blah: and why they induct to their air force? if there is defects in F-22 they can fix it better you go child play your toys this place is not for your:suicide::suicide2:

Back to topic .... come on CAC, show us 2102 !

J-20 golden canopy.jpg

Whenever some new research is done and technology comes to the market there are always issues and the technology gets better and improved with time one example of it is the Russian MiGs they use to have a lot of problem in 80s . Recent example is Chinese Z-10 helicopter Engine has a problem of running in under powered condition usually it carry up to 16 guided air-to-ground missiles (i.e HJ-10), but it is limited to eight the weight to power ratio also cause performance issue in the field the empty weight of Z-10 is 5000 kg the engine Z 10 is using WZ 9 can support typically a helicopter in the range of 3000 kg can now China is developing a new Engine for a utility helicopter with a french company Safran (WZ-16). WZ-16 is to have a take-off output power of at least 1240 kW, and continuous operation output of over 1100 kW. F 22 Raptor also had a lot of issues the issue of Oxygen tank was solved a few years ago .Yes, it was resolved several years ago. Unlike other aircraft that carry a finite LOX (liquid oxygen) supply, the F-22 has an "On Board Oxygen Generating System" (OBOGS). Previously if OBOGS malfunctioned intermittently, the pilot could not detect if it was imperceptably generating insufficient oxygen, and thereby cause the pilot to develop a slow onset of hypoxia that could lead to blackout before anything could be remedied. The solution was to issue a retrofit contract to add finite LOX units configured with an oxygen sensor to automatically dispense oxygen if it detects OBOGS is not providing enough. The retrofit contract was done two years ago and there's been no hypoxia incidents for over two years.
but still USA is not manufacturing any more F 22 and 187 units built ,production stopped due to high price which is 67 billon $. USA thinks F22 is stealth one but critics says it is never used in full scale war.Maintaince cost of F22 is very high. Time required for maintaince is also more .
next time please do some research and than do argument

next time please do some research and than do argument

That all might be fine ... but what's Your argument especially in regard to the J-20 or concerning what anyone stated "without" research ?

Back
Top Bottom