What's new

Chengdu J-20 5th Generation Aircraft News & Discussions

That all might be fine ... but what's Your argument especially in regard to the J-20 or concerning what anyone stated "without" research ?
There is not much information on J 20 I cannot say much one of the main reason to join the website was to know about J 20

Mr @Deino please ban this stupid guy for at least this thread he is off topic thanks
Whenever some new research is done and technology comes to the market there are always issues and the technology gets better and improved with time one example of it is the Russian MiGs they use to have a lot of problem in 80s . Recent example is Chinese Z-10 helicopter Engine has a problem of running in under powered condition usually it carry up to 16 guided air-to-ground missiles (i.e HJ-10), but it is limited to eight the weight to power ratio also cause performance issue in the field the empty weight of Z-10 is 5000 kg the engine Z 10 is using WZ 9 can support typically a helicopter in the range of 3000 kg can now China is developing a new Engine for a utility helicopter with a french company Safran (WZ-16). WZ-16 is to have a take-off output power of at least 1240 kW, and continuous operation output of over 1100 kW. F 22 Raptor also had a lot of issues the issue of Oxygen tank was solved a few years ago .Yes, it was resolved several years ago. Unlike other aircraft that carry a finite LOX (liquid oxygen) supply, the F-22 has an "On Board Oxygen Generating System" (OBOGS). Previously if OBOGS malfunctioned intermittently, the pilot could not detect if it was imperceptably generating insufficient oxygen, and thereby cause the pilot to develop a slow onset of hypoxia that could lead to blackout before anything could be remedied. The solution was to issue a retrofit contract to add finite LOX units configured with an oxygen sensor to automatically dispense oxygen if it detects OBOGS is not providing enough. The retrofit contract was done two years ago and there's been no hypoxia incidents for over two years.
but still USA is not manufacturing any more F 22 and 187 units built ,production stopped due to high price which is 67 billon $. USA thinks F22 is stealth one but critics says it is never used in full scale war.Maintaince cost of F22 is very high. Time required for maintaince is also more .
next time please do some research and than do argument
shut up and leave from this thread, this thread for J-20 discussion not for your garbage post, you insane and mad kid, i am reporting that you are off topic and stupid:hitwall:

There is not much information on J 20 I cannot say much one of the main reason to join the website was to know about J 20
he knows J-20 better than you, you insane, he is senior member and MOD, look at your post and his post, you mad kid:hitwall:

Try to build tolerance in your selves to listen to other ideas and thoughts it will help you too ofcourse I dont know much about J 20 but I want to know it

I just put some general question I dont know why a Pro Indian German is so much concern I didnt asked for German toys and Trash . Please mind your own business and let other people to discuss what they want to and you dont own this forum and you dont have the right to criticize other...
reported for being racist.
now the lrip of the j20 should show us the 2102 soon

Guys ... - and here I mean both - as long as the discussion is civiliced I have no problem if anyone.
Especially after a rough start I would say Blabla rose an interesting argument:

Whenever some new research is done and technology comes to the market there are always issues and the technology gets better and improved with time ...

An argument is that certainly will also apply to the J-20 and it's early career ... anyway he also admitted that:

And as such it seems we share at least the same interest.

So ... please calm down and concentrate on the J-20.

Deino

can somebody tells me when J-20 will initialize weapon test launches? thanks in advance

Try to build tolerance in your selves to listen to other ideas and thoughts it will help you too ofcourse I dont know much about J 20 but I want to know it
OK man, now your right on track:tup::tup::tup:

Long time ago, I think the weapon test'd been completed, J20 is going to service.
Oh I don't think so, can you post pictures and videos for prove? Thanks

Where does it stands compare to F 22 and F 35 ?
With current engine it is in the middle of F-22 and F-35 but with a WS-15 will be on the par with F-22 or even better

Oh I don't think so, can you post pictures and videos for prove? Thanks

With current engine it is in the middle of F-22 and F-35 but with a WS-15 will be on the par with F-22 or even better
could you elaborate more about its capabilities in comparison to F 22 and F 35 ?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom