What's new

Chengdu J-20 5th Generation Aircraft News & Discussions

Pakistan can get 24 J 20 ? Can you elaborate more ?
No, PAF will not get it. This J-20 is not approve for export and is only for domestic use just like USAF F-22 is not for export also.

No, PAF will not get it. This J-20 is not approve for export and is only for domestic use just like USAF F-22 is not for export also.
Come on we are your important allies you should provide it we will not show it to any one . Pakistan can also give you guaranties . J 20 will change the game in the region PAF will have air superiority

Come on we are your important allies you should provide it we will not show it to any one . Pakistan can also give you guaranties . J 20 will change the game in the region PAF will have air superiority

We have J-31 stealth plane available for export.

We have J-31 stealth plane available for export.
J 31 is still in development and it lacks many technological thing in comparison to a Stealth jet . J 20 seems promising to me but I dont know much about it .

J 31 is still in development and it lacks many technological thing in comparison to a Stealth jet . J 20 seems promising to me but I dont know much about it .
PAF should fly the same type of Jet that PLAAF is using because they are tested are not below standard

Yes, it is still in development but it will not be far from operation. SAC are working on a exportable prototype and may debut this year. It so, it will not be far from operation.

What about J 28 sixth generation Combat jet ? :D
there is no j28 kid
did US provide F-22 to its closest ally "ISRAEL", the answer is big "NO"

there is no j28 kid

Man Boeing is already working on the 6 generation jet Boeing F/A-XX. Its concept is already there . America and China both are in Production phase with fifth generation technology . On the other hand 6generation is currently in development you can google and look for J 28 easily :D

there is no j28 kid

Israel already have F 35 and many other advance weapons . In order to keep balance in the region Pakistan needs J 20 . India gets 32 Rafales and Pakistan gets 32 J 20 along with J 28 to come in future . PAF will rule the air space along with China for the rest of the century . India will cry for ever ^^

there is no j28 kid

J20 for PAF will make Indians desperate.

PAF should fly the same type of Jet that PLAAF is using because they are tested are not below standard
Brother China won't sell J20 because it matters national security too much. All other weapon is available for PAF except J20.

J20 for PAF will make Indians desperate.

Brother China won't sell J20 because it matters national security too much. All other weapon is available for PAF except J20.
I will say Brother it would be awesome to make them desperate :D

How can Pakistan tackle with Rafales ? Now the question is what should be the right combat jet plus strategy ? JF 17 block 2 or 3 are not capable to do that :(

How can Pakistan tackle with Rafales ? Now the question is what should be the right combat jet plus strategy ? JF 17 block 2 or 3 are not capable to do that :(
Don't worry, India won't go rampant as long as China is there. My solution is Pakistan buy HQ9 SAM in large numbers. Pakistan's main defence policy is to build deterrence power against India potential invasion,not to overwhelm India. Pakistan can't afford to go tit for that in a conventional way with India. As Pakistan now is nuke capable, India will consider twice before get their hands on Pakistan.

Last edited:
Don't worry, India won't go rampant as long as China is there. My solution is Pakistan buy HQ9 SAM in large numbers. Pakistan's main defence policy is to build deterrence power against India potential invasion,not to overwhelm India. Pakistan can't afford to go tit for that in a conventional way with India. As Pakistan now is nuke capable, India will consider twice before get their hands on Pakistan.

India is also acquiring S400 than how could we tackle it ?

@Blabla

First of all HELLO on board, but second - and sorry if I sound too rude - please ... were are here not in the Kindergarten and as such use a bit more common sense! :confused:

The fact alone that Pakistan & China are close friends does not mean equally the PAF will get all they want ... even more for cheap.

By the way - and here I beg You to trust a bit more the members here, which are a bit longer "on board" - there is no J-28 and even if there's one - in words ONE !!! - source mentioning this type, I really won't rate this link a "source". :sarcastic:

By the way ... this is the China section and especially this a tread on the J-20 ... so please stay on topic !

As such I hope You enjoy Your time here and even more I hope You will learn a lot ... but please leave such "stupid" questions or assumptions even more if You don't have any source.

Deino

Back
Top Bottom