What's new

Chengdu J-20 5th Generation Aircraft News & Discussions

And still no images ??? :undecided:

People have begun to lose interest in taking pics and having them posted online。

You will see fewer and fewer pics thus taken and posted。:(

CAC/611 is developing a new type of aircraft?:enjoy:

201524i7dqf768qbq6xjqt.jpg

Thanks to the efforts of 。。。。,foundation has been laid for the successful maiden flight of #01 aircraft of this programme。

CAC/611 is developing a new type of aircraft?:enjoy:

201524i7dqf768qbq6xjqt.jpg

Thanks to the efforts of 。。。。,foundation has been laid for the successful maiden flight of #01 aircraft of this programme。

Please elaborate.

Can you explain what this means? Has a prototype been built?
it said 01 type had a maiden flight on 2016/jan.
reported from Hua Nan physic school in Kwangtung aviation's composite material & structural engineering centre.
there is some type of physical impact test on the material with respect to fuel tank..

reported from Hua Nan physic school in Kwangtung aviation's composite material & structural engineering centre.
there is some type of physical impact test on the material with respect to fuel tank..

The paper is a nice try to spread rumor while provide no information.
I could show you guys more details of several tests on the material with respect to cradle and fuel tanks with pictures.

Maiden flight in January 2016 ... this could be the pre-serial J-20 '2101' !

or anything else

Indeed, ... but what ? Given the fact that CAC is quite closely watched by several spotters and the Date of January 2016 is given, I can't think that any other - especially something very secret - has made its maiden flight in January unnoticed.

Deino

Indeed, ... but what ? Given the fact that CAC is quite closely watched by several spotters and the Date of January 2016 is given, I can't think that any other - especially something very secret - has made its maiden flight in January unnoticed.

Deino
some people speculate it is a kind of super sonic plane not j20 #01

The problem is ... some people want to see in each and every report a new engine, a new supersonic airplane.

But fact the facts are:

- was there any new aircraft spotted at CAC in January ? - NO
- was there any maiden flight at CAC in January ? - YES ... 2101
- so, how likely is that a super-secret new aircraft was rolled out at CAC and had its maiden flight in January without being spotted ? - IMO = ZERO !

Just my two cents,
Deino

Where does J 20 stand in comparison with F 35 and F 22 ? What about its stealth capability Radar ,avionics, PODS ?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom