What's new

Chechens killed in Quetta were unarmed: witnesses

Status
Not open for further replies.
they were women, our army is killing women and children, they couldnt kill american men
First of all there were no childern....

2ndly those women and men had grenades with them.....

“They paid the driver Rs700 as transport fare. They asked him not to stop if the police signaled. The driver did as asked because he said they were carrying hand grenades,

Its what the driver is saying ......

3rd... America and Pakistan is a different issue altogether.... So no comments on that...

mind your own business and stop poking your (America) ugly noses everywhere....

I can poke my multi-ethnic nose wherever I want. As long as you guys are living off our aid, I have every right to criticize your incompetent troops.

First of all there were no childern....

2ndly those women and men had grenades with them.....

Its what the driver is saying ......

3rd... America and Pakistan is a different issue altogether.... So no comments on that...

dude the medical report has confired the grenade explosion was not from those women!!!!! read the article without bias

the driver must be lieing under harsh police/army pressure of chitrol

According to the doctors at Bolan Medical College Hospital who performed the postmortem, the suspects’ wounds indicated that they did not hurl grenades at the security personnel. “It seems that the grenades exploded close to the victims,” a doctor suggested.

Eyewitness accounts continue to claim that the five were ready to surrender when they were gunned down, and that excessive force was used on the part of the Frontier Corps and police.

I can poke my multi-ethnic nose wherever I want. As long as you guys are living off our aid, I have every right to criticize your incompetent troops.

your aid is coming becuase of traficking your equipments, if u keep your dirty nose poking you will be eventually banned from here, this site is not running on american aid

No you dont.... Stop giving the aid ..... And start paying 100000 on every container passes through khyber.

your aid is coming becuase of traficking your equipments, if u keep your dirty nose poking you will be eventually banned from here, this site is not running on american aid

Yup but your country is practically living on it
And besides, weren't you banned not too long ago? :lol:

No you dont.... Stop giving the aid ..... And start paying 100000 on every container passes through khyber.

Stop giving aid? Hell that's like telling a person in the hospital to take off the oxygen mask!
Sure we can afford it. The question is, can pakistan live without hard earned American taxpaying money?

Stop giving aid? Hell that's like telling a person in the hospital to take off the oxygen mask!
Sure we can afford it. The question is, can pakistan live without hard earned American taxpaying money?

Pakistan has received 18-20 billion from US and even all that is not given yet. We have suffered 43 billion losses to our economy.Your aid hardly helps us.Think about it.

Pakistan suffered $43bn loss in terror war: survey

You really wanna go there .........here is my side now you are paying cash my country is paying lives and you have no right to criticize my army you may pay the generals etc but you dont know what the foot soldiers go through so either STFU or go mind your own business because you dont have any idea about any thing going on here........

dare to say anything about my army again and see how I bull$H!T America, its aid and it ARMY......I may get banned but one account is nothing compared to the pride of Pakistan and its army......

You americans have a strange way of blocking out what u dont like he said stop giving aid and start paying transport charges........

You really wanna go there .........here is my side now you are paying cash my country is paying lives and you have no right to criticize my army you may pay the generals etc but you dont know what the foot soldiers go through so either STFU or go mind your own business because you dont have any idea about any thing going on here........

Don't take the money then. It seems like your "leaders" are too eager to give up your soldiers for a quick buck. Which in return is increasing my taxes for some pakistani minister storing that hard earned cash into a Swiss Bank account with the Indiians.

dare to say anything about my army again and see how I bull$H!T America, its aid and it ARMY......I may get banned but one account is nothing compared to the pride of Pakistan and its army......

I'm not saying anything about your army. They're following orders from incompetent generals who are playing a "double game"
Don't hurt yourself Mr. Patriotic :lol:

Wow you are doing hell of job hiding you Indian identity but let me ask u this are ashamed of being Indian that you to hide behind American identity.

Wow you are doing hell of job hiding you Indian identity but let me ask u this are ashamed of being Indian that you to hide behind American identity.

You are like totally obsessed with India... If you don't like what a person says, he has to be an Indian... way to go... dumb logic

Just have a look at his posts, his intentions are just trolling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom