What's new

Chechens killed in Quetta were unarmed: witnesses

Status
Not open for further replies.
=xLancex;1764432]Don't take the money then. It seems like your "leaders" are too eager to give up your soldiers for a quick buck. Which in return is increasing my taxes for some pakistani minister storing that hard earned cash into a Swiss Bank account with the Indiians.

Sounds like someones welfare chq is being cut off .

I'm not saying anything about your army. They're following orders from incompetent generals who are playing a "double game"
Don't hurt yourself Mr. Patriotic :lol:

who isn't aware of American competence 14 trillion dollars and the future of the country flushed down the drain to catch a terrorist.

You are like totally obsessed with India... If you don't like what a person says, he has to be an Indian... way to go... dumb logic

Yeah an Indian pretending to be a American so he can spread his propaganda against my country is me being obsessed with India you are a genius .....way to go... dumb....

I can poke my multi-ethnic nose wherever I want.
famous quote from your friend who looks like a dumb logic now at least read his posts before trying to jump to his defense.

you are just posting your stupid posts because you had all sorts of materials to bash pakistan for its terrorism, now when it turns out those were innocents you are now shamelessly defending the armed guys who killed innocents now

I did not defend security forces, I am not defending terrorist. This specific incident should be investigated to see whether there was any lapse in the procedure. If they were given specific information telling them that these are suicide bombers who should be engaged, you can hardly blame them.

A thorough investigation will bring that info out.

One so called "winess" says these individuals were unarmed - now we don't know whether this "witness" is a jamati but it's interesting that certain sections of the media have given this play as if the 80 killed in suicide attacks were other than "innocent" - just curious.

Yes an investigation of some kind must be carried out and if these people were unarmed innocents, then their killing is a tragedy and efforts should be made to locate family members and compensation should be made but knowing the reality in Pakistan it is unlikely any of this will done.

One so called "winess" says these individuals were unarmed - now we don't know whether this "witness" is a jamati but it's interesting that certain sections of the media have given this play as if the 80 killed in suicide attacks were other than "innocent" - just curious.

abe bas ker apne nonsense!!!!

Yes an investigation of some kind must be carried out and if these people were unarmed innocents, then their killing is a tragedy and efforts should be made to locate family members and compensation should be made but knowing the reality in Pakistan it is unlikely any of this will done.

the witnesses and the medical reports have proved them to be innocents, infact the criminals are those army guys who made false statements, that the women carried grenades and suicide vests

abe bas ker apne nonsense!!!!

no you stop your propaganda nonsense security personals job is to keep unwanted people out of Pakistan so they did just that chechen females have carried out suicide attacks before so excuse me if these guys didn't give them a pat down and ask questions.you are just upset that these terrorist were taken out before they could commit there act.

the witnesses and the medical reports have proved them to be innocents, infact the criminals are those army guys who made false statements, that the women carried grenades and suicide vests

May be the army guys should hire you and most like you next time to check all crossing Pakistan border illegally then u can be happy as no innocent died cause of trigger happy (as u put it ) personal and if no one kills ya then we are sorry but sooner then later suicide bomber was to take you well we shell replace you with another sympathizer till you and like you understand you cannot stop a suicide bomber for negotiations.

Yeah an Indian pretending to be a American so he can spread his propaganda against my country is me being obsessed with India you are a genius .....way to go... dumb....

You have absolutely no evidence to suggest he is an Indian. But your hate for me and my people is so great that anyone who disagrees with you is automatically an Indian. That is plainly stupid.

whats that law in the west about people who are thought to be terrorist oh yeah they can be arrested as terrorist but they don't have the right to no what are they being charged with and no evidence will be provided in courts to prove if the governments are right or wrong correct me if i am right or wrong so spare me your superiority.

May be the army guys should hire you and most like you next time to check all crossing Pakistan border illegally then u can be happy as no innocent died cause of trigger happy (as u put it ) personal and if no one kills ya then we are sorry but sooner then later suicide bomber was to take you well we shell replace you with another sympathizer till you and like you understand you cannot stop a suicide bomber for negotiations.

abe kia simple english samagh nahi aati, police admitted, those women were not terrorists, do you understand farsi or what??

You have absolutely no evidence to suggest he is an Indian. But your hate for me and my people is so great that anyone who disagrees with you is automatically an Indian. That is plainly stupid.

My bad and u have absolute proof that he isn't one.

I highly doubt an investigation was carried out this early you just cited witness accounts circumstantial evidence not the conclusion of an investigation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom