What's new

Chechens killed in Quetta were unarmed: witnesses

Status
Not open for further replies.
bhai jaan, chechens should not have been here, but they were crossing to the iranian border, they were in pakistan to go to some other place, but those were civilians and not terrorists, dont you understand this simple thing

either you shoot them as illegally entering the border, but not as terrorists, mager govt tum log se jhuta majak ker rahe hai, try to understand it

Why should the Chechens go to Iran? They have no business being there either. And believe or not, they were probably armed. They have been responsible for suicide attacks inside Pakistan in the past.

Why should the Chechens go to Iran? They have no business being there either. And believe or not, they were probably armed. They have been responsible for suicide attacks inside Pakistan in the past.

Any sources for your claim that "suicide attacks inside Pakistan" were carried out by Chechens?

Any sources for your claim that "suicide attacks inside Pakistan" were carried out by Chechens?

There have been suicide attacks inside Pakistan carried out by Chechians in the past.

the people of the area protested outside press club against the brutal murder of 5 Chechens by FC..

Some awam even protested over the death of OBL- the awam is foolish easily manipulative--

Chechen terrorists in Swat:

Pakistan Says Uzbek, Chechen Fighters Aiding Taliban in Swat - Bloomberg

Chechen terrorists in Bajaur Agency:

IntelliBriefs: CHECHEN TERRORISM: AN UPDATE

Now, I'm asking you again. Are you Indian or Chechen?

well there were only claims, nothing was proved or show to media... Pakistan even claimed Indian involvement in swat as well... so....

I think if you look at the video of the killing, and the passports of the ladies, you will be in a better position to understand...

(even the pro-military and pro-operation claim it that the terrorists entered swat belonged to tribal areas..) I think All green said in one of his long posts here.

the guy said chechens made suicide attacks, and he posted link of other stuff and they say im misguided indian :lol:

Chechens have done suicidal missions inside russia, they are one of the finest men and women on earth.

I dont know about who you are, its the duty of the mods to find out and do accordingly...

These Chechens---indigenous Chechens from Chechnya as well as Arabs of Chechen origin from the diaspora who were called Arab Chechens---- crossed over into the North Waziristan area of Pakistan along with bin Laden and his followers in 2001-02 and started working as instructors in the training camps of different terrorist organizations such as the Islamic Movement of Uzbekistan (IMU), the anti-Shia Lashkar-e-Jhangvi (LEJ), which is a Pakistani Punjabi organization etc.

While no definitive estimate of the number of Chechens operating from sanctuaries in Pakistani territory were available, the Pakistani media periodically carried reports of their presence and activities. It was the Chechen instructors, who motivated the Pashtuns of Pakistan to take to suicide terrorism. Chechen instructors assisted Qari Hussain Mehsud of the Tehrik-e-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) in training suicide bombers.

The Pakistani media reported on November 19,2008, that three tribal elders, who had escaped from Taliban captivity in the Bajaur Agency, had claimed the presence of a large number of foreigners in the Taliban ranks, including Chechens, Uzbeks, Tajiks and Sudanese.

On May 22,2009, the Bloomberg news agency reported as follows: “ Pakistani authorities said fighters from Uzbekistan and Chechnya are among foreign forces helping the Taliban battle the army in the northwestern Swat Valley. “There is no doubt that some Uzbeks, Chechens and people of other nationalities were found involved with their designs to create an insurgency in Swat,” Information Minister Qamar Zaman Kaira told reporters yesterday in the capital, Islamabad, according to the official Associated Press of Pakistan.

well there were only claims, nothing was proved or show to media... Pakistan even claimed Indian involvement in swat as well... so....

I think if you look at the video of the killing, and the passports of the ladies, you will be in a better position to understand...

(even the pro-military and pro-operation claim it that the terrorists entered swat belonged to tribal areas..) I think All green said in one of his long posts here.

One of the links I gave you was Bloomberg. Bloomberg is not Pakistani.

bilal they merely quoted pakistan's offical stance... there maybe Chechens in Pakistan...does that give FC the license to kill the way they killeD?

Nothing in your source suggests Chechens were suicide bombers...

Yeah... no evidence Chechens ever carried out direct suicide attacks anywhere in Pakistan. So, these unarmed refugees were mercilessly murdered without any reason.

OK - We killed a bunch of Chechens.Big F@ucking Deal.80 Pakistanis were killed few days.I did not see this type of anger there against those bastards.

F-ing terrorists killed those 80 Pakistanis. So, by your logic, your military is also a terrorist force.

Nothing in your source suggests Chechens were suicide bombers...

Yeah... no evidence Chechens ever carried out direct suicide attacks anywhere in Pakistan. So, these unarmed refugees were mercilessly murdered without any reason.
Beta shove a danda up your for all we care - We will kill Indians in similar way.In fact last i heard a BSF jawan was dispatched to hell by some sniper and oh by the way you should give this lesson to your BSF At Bengladeshi border.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom