What's new

Chechens killed in Quetta were unarmed: witnesses

Status
Not open for further replies.
abe kia simple english samagh nahi aati, police admitted, those women were not terrorists, do you understand farsi or what??

i don't live in a cave so i understand most languages its called education get your self familiar with that you will start to understand Islam but back to your question as i said those were illegals trying to enter Pakistan why chechens are well known extremist and have been known to be part of Terrorist activities in Pakistan i will stop there as i am sure you will not be able to consume more then this and actually understand it.

You alleged he was an Indian. So, the burden of proof is on you.

Are you 2 years old this is a forum not a court of law plus his way of writing is pretty self explanatory A Leopard Can't Change His Spots.

the witnesses and the medical reports have proved them to be innocents, infact the criminals are those army guys who made false statements, that the women carried grenades and suicide vests

First you insult the army and Pakistan in multiple threads, you get banned, you come back under a new username and start where you left of, than you start trolling about believing the "Witnesses" as if you were one of them and than you insult a very senior and respect member of the board, i think the mods can be better judges here.

First you insult the army and Pakistan in multiple threads, you get banned, you come back under a new username and start where you left of, than you start trolling about believing the "Witnesses" as if you were one of them and than you insult a very senior and respect member of the board, i think the mods can be better judges here.

are you the moral brigade here, im not insulting anybody, the guy must tak sense, thats all i have mentioned

and im not trolling on army, im simply stating the facts, if u respect the army for some reaons, that your father is army or what ever, thats not my problem, most pakistanis are against the role played by army.. im responding to those who are siding or making pak army a hero army

if you dont believe in witnesses thats your problem too, the jury always takes witnesses account to make vital decisions and i believe in them and in the end please tell me why you dont believe in witnesses?? have you seen how brutally those women were sprayed with bullets who didnt even carried the suicide vests as army falsely told to the 160 million pakistanis???

Are you 2 years old this is a forum not a court of law plus his way of writing is pretty self explanatory A Leopard Can't Change His Spots.

So, just because this is a forum you get the right to make stupid assertions without anything to back up your claims? Its pointless talking to you...

What the FC men do...

1. Challenge them, ask them to surrender...
2. If they seems to be threat (like having gun in hand) shoot them.
3. Don't allow them to come closer.
4. Ask them to lay down on ground.
5. send one police to search them
6. if they are not threat , take them in custody..

Rather than hunting them... In this case
"
“They raised their hands as a gesture of surrender but law enforcement personnel opened indiscriminate fire at them,” witness Irfan Khan alleged.

"A private TV channel telecast the shooting by security personnel and an injured woman waving her hand and pleading with them to stop firing."
"“I did not see any suicide jacket or bomb strapped to the bodies,” a senior journalist who was at the place when the incident took place told Dawn.

A senior police officer who had searched the bodies also said not even a knife had been found.

“Only five passports were found in their pockets,” he added."

it is easy to sit in front on the monitor and write this, in real life it is'nt worth risk taking. Who knows that they might blast themselves after FC approaches them to arrest. .

this is my first comment on this issue these 5 people were not suicide bomber Q ka police waly en ko thang kar rhay thy Tho yah police k shkayatah laghny FC walun k pass ja rhay the tho police walun nay bola k yha terrorist hay in ko mar dho wo pannah lanhy k lay bag rahy thy q k police nay inhy dakthy e firing shero kar day tho lzamy wo chupny k lay bagthy our tv par be kuch be nae deyaka mayra ek friend jo k news papers may kam karhtha hay jes ka name jamal tarqy hay wo usy time uder mojod tha our ap sub nay expressnews my daka oga red colour k shirt may wo bol rhay the ek walid ek mother ek brother our two sister thy total 5 thy. magr wo larky atha ela rahy thy k bus karo bus karo zendy ke bek mag rhay q k police nay dr k mary en ko mar dya thaky such samny na i saky agar yah sub such hay tho mujy khud buht buht apso owa

are you the moral brigade here, im not insulting anybody, the guy must tak sense, thats all i have mentioned

and im not trolling on army, im simply stating the facts, if u respect the army for some reaons, that your father is army or what ever, thats not my problem, most pakistanis are against the role played by army.. im responding to those who are siding or making pak army a hero army

if you dont believe in witnesses thats your problem too, the jury always takes witnesses account to make vital decisions and i believe in them and in the end please tell me why you dont believe in witnesses?? have you seen how brutally those women were sprayed with bullets who didnt even carried the suicide vests as army falsely told to the 160 million pakistanis???

where did army came in this scene?? :what:

this is my first comment on this issue these 5 people were not suicide bomber Q ka police waly en ko thang kar rhay thy Tho yah police k shkayatah laghny FC walun k pass ja rhay the tho police walun nay bola k yha terrorist hay in ko mar dho wo pannah lanhy k lay bag rahy thy q k police nay inhy dakthy e firing shero kar day tho lzamy wo chupny k lay bagthy our tv par be kuch be nae deyaka mayra ek friend jo k news papers may kam karhtha hay jes ka name jamal tarqy hay wo usy time uder mojod tha our ap sub nay expressnews my daka oga red colour k shirt may wo bol rhay the ek walid ek mother ek brother our two sister thy total 5 thy. magr wo larky atha ela rahy thy k bus karo bus karo zendy ke bek mag rhay q k police nay dr k mary en ko mar dya thaky such samny na i saky agar yah sub such hay tho mujy khud buht buht apso owa

As this is your first post Younes, I suggest that you use English so that everyone can understand. Secondly, if what you are telling is true then the Police should be blamed instead of FC. .

where did army came in this scene?? :what:

FC are related to army, FC murdered those ladies, police didnt open fire, FC is also responsible to carry out murders against balochs

The Frontier Corps (FC) (Urdu: فرنٹیئرکور) is a federally-controlled paramilitary force of Pakistan, recruited mostly from the tribal areas along the western borders and led by officers from the Pakistan Army.

police doesnt have guts to brutally kill civilians like this

FC are related to army, FC murdered those ladies, police didnt open fire, FC is also responsible to carry out murders against balochs

police doesnt have guts to brutally kill civilians like this

use some sense please. I am in no way related to army but I know that army was'nt present there and Army did not issue orders to fire those civilians. .

Chechens have been responsible for suicide attacks inside Pakistan before as well, & it won't be surprising if they were trying to do the same thing again this time. They have no reason or purpose to be in Balochistan of all the places at this time.

the people of the area protested outside press club against the brutal murder of 5 Chechens by FC..

use some sense please. I am in no way related to army but I know that army was'nt present there and Army did not issue orders to fire those civilians. .

bhai jaan FC are related to army and is led by army officers read the quote

Do not generalize your belief on the Pakistani public, no one in his right mind thinks bad of the army, they are our heroes and will remain that and i say this even though i do not have any direct relative in the army. What Muse said was absolutely right, where were you when 100+ FC recruits were killed equally brutally? Don't you think they were innocent? With an incident like that happening just a few days ago i do not blame the FC soldiers for taking no chance and firing. If they were actually innocent it is just sad but not any more condemnable than the hundreds of soldiers and innocent Pakistani men, women and children who have died at the hands of these terrorists while going for work, going for shopping, going to school and even going for prayer.

Do you know that hundreds of Pakistani's die every year trying to migrate illegally to Europe and Australia? A lot of them get shot at by the security forces just for trying to cross the border. It happens everywhere, in USA even with Mexicans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom