What's new

Chechens killed in Quetta were unarmed: witnesses

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then let there be an inquiry, things will be clear...

the video was really shocking... The girl raised her hand , she was alive ....

If I would be there I would have tried to capture at least one So called terrorist. capture terrorists are more effective than dead... They would have tried to capture one alive, so that if they were bad ppl, it would have been known to awam...

for example: Alive Kasab brought so much shame to his country, and proved a resource for India, Based on his confession we gained so much things... Dead Kasab would be of no use for us...

Yes, we need to wait for the inquiry, again the first day claim that the 5th person blown himself carries importance to prove whether they had explosives or not.
As regard arrest, yes that could have been done, however, we can say this sitting in our drawing rooms with AC switched on. Just consider the environment in which they are working, especially when there is series of suicidal attacks on FC soldiers, what mental stress they are passing through.

In the last, the typical indian mentality, blowing own whistle to get attention, Kaan pak gaye hain bhai kasab kasab sun kar, have you ever considered that why ONLY kasab as arrested, rest of the people were killed, why didnt the police arrest them like they arrested Kasab.

why you think chechens separatists will work anti pakistan??, and isnt chechnya part of russia??, why would this matter get publicised in chechnya??

No what am saying is, that they were just Chechen rebels, probably came to Pakistan for training as per usual, and would have gone back to Russia. Russian intelligence found out about them, called up Pakistani police/FC as "informers" and told them these Chechens were going to attack Pakistani forces. Pakistani forces being all jittery from the recent attacks didn't want to risk it, so they killed the Chechens. Win for Russians?

I Feel sorry for that 3 ladies
wpid-QuettaAwoundedChechen24335.jpg

Yes, we need to wait for the inquiry, again the first day claim that the 5th person blown himself carries importance to prove whether they had explosives or not.
As regard arrest, yes that could have been done, however, we can say this sitting in our drawing rooms with AC switched on. Just consider the environment in which they are working, especially when there is series of suicidal attacks on FC soldiers, what mental stress they are passing through.

In the last, the typical indian mentality, blowing own whistle to get attention, Kaan pak gaye hain bhai kasab kasab sun kar, have you ever considered that why ONLY kasab as arrested, rest of the people were killed, why didnt the police arrest them like they arrested Kasab.

We will discuss this in some other post, I gave an example to enforce my point... My point is simple, By capturing these kind of ppl (Terrorists or potential threat) can reveal more information...

I agree with ur first point, Lets wait for inquiry. But, if we wait for inquiry result in each case, we will have nothing do discuss...

BullS&^t....If i start running towards a group of soldiers even in a peaceful city and although i look Pakistani i will get shot at, simple as that. If they were unarmed it is a sad incident but no blame can be placed on FC Soldiers.
I am surprised people who get banned from these forums start posting from the very next day with a new username and do not get punished. What is the point of banning them in the first place? We are conveniently falling into the hands of the American plan of turning people against the army so that they can intervene conveniently when an Egypt or Bahrain like conflict starts in Pakistan and take over our Nuclear assets. And people like chops4d (Who got banned only 2 days ago by Elmo for posting similar crap under the username chops3d) are helping them achieve their goal.

Chechen suspects were not wearing suicide vests, police confirm

QUETTA:

As questions surrounding what was initially described as a ‘foiled suicide attack’ continue to grow, the police have confirmed that the five suspected Chechen militants gunned down on Tuesday in Quetta were not wearing suicide vests, nor were they carrying any weapons on their person.

A senior police official told The Express Tribune that they, “seized 52 detonators fixed in separate shampoo bottles.” However, these detonators were discovered from the vehicle from which the suspects had already alighted.

The five were on foot when they were shot dead.

Eyewitness accounts continue to claim that the five were ready to surrender when they were gunned down, and that excessive force was used on the part of the Frontier Corps and police.

The police have formed different investigation teams under the supervision of four Superintendents Police (SPs).

It has also come to light that the five suspects gunned down had two more ‘accomplices’ who fled the scene when the incident occurred. A manhunt has been launched to locate the two.

Quoting the designated driver for the ‘terrorists’, the senior police officer said that, “The driver picked up seven foreigners from the Kuchlak area. They were heading towards the Ghousabad area of Saryab, a Quetta suburb where most Afghan refugees take shelter.”

“They paid the driver Rs700 as transport fare. They asked him not to stop if the police signaled. The driver did as asked because he said they were carrying hand grenades,” the police officer added.

The driver is currently being interrogated by the police.

According to the doctors at Bolan Medical College Hospital who performed the postmortem, the suspects’ wounds indicated that they did not hurl grenades at the security personnel. “It seems that the grenades exploded close to the victims,” a doctor suggested.

It was unclear whether the suspected terrorists had tried to attack the FC checkpost or if the police had chased them and then later opened fire at them.

The FC said the alleged suicide bombers tried to approach the checkpost and were gunned down before they could retaliate.

The police on the other hand said they were chasing the suspects and opened fire at them near the FC checkpost in Kharotabad area.

“The terrorists showed the hand grenades to the police personnel deputed in Darwesh area, close to Kuchlak.”

“We recovered five cell phones, two diaries and seven passports and are investigating the matter. Two of the passports were expired,” the police official added.

The passports contained valid visas for Iran which suggested that the foreigners intended to go to Iran through Taftan.

Chechen suspects were not wearing suicide vests, police confirm – The Express Tribune

Seems like we needed a diversion from the events on our western borders and we got one-

Pathetic. I really hope pakistan thinks twice when accusing America of human rights.

The passports contained valid visas for Iran which suggested that the foreigners intended to go to Iran through Taftan.

Chechen suspects were not wearing suicide vests, police confirm – The Express Tribune

these innocent unarmed chechens were heading to some other country intending to make their lives better, they had one hell of a harsh life before they got into pakistan, they expect some thing will better come of this, but they were brutally murdered pakakistani thugs in few minutes, five ladies lives extinguished by our brutal thugs, but what can be expected from murderers who kill pakistanis like nazis just to follow their american orders

the most gruesome part of this whole story is, these thugs are hailed as the defenders and heroes of pakistan, and many of us are expected to believe those innocents were terrorists and criminals just for these thugs sake

what even has the hell happened to our country, why they are not respecting these dead chechens, where are the human rights?? where are they?? shoaib mansur intending to propagate some american propaganda through his movies should show some guts to highlight the brutality of our armed forces in some movie or ptv drama and hail all these innocent people lives

Pathetic. I really hope pakistan thinks twice when accusing America of human rights.

Pathetic you guys reach conclusion without investigation ....... Those five men had WMDs with them..... President bush told me that.

what ever is happening is happening because of you americans

Yeah yeah.. blame all Americans :lol:

I can blame all Pakistanis or Muslims for that matter for terrorist attacks around the world :cheers:

The fact is everyone makes mistakes. Its time for Pakistan to stop crying foul whenever an innocent civilian is killed, because apparently you guys do it too.

Pathetic you guys reach conclusion without investigation ....... Those five men had WMDs with them..... President bush told me that.

they were women, our army is killing women and children, they couldnt kill american men

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom