What's new

Chechens killed in Quetta were unarmed: witnesses

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is difficult to blames security forces sitting on our sofa with the knowledge that nothing is going to happen to us.
There is a reason why they are so edgy, when they can die anytime, security situation is terrible, they have to decide on the little information they got.
I am not defending them, either.

Several hundreds of chechens and uzbeks are fighting along with ttp against pak army..Many chechens were arrested/killed in the past.

how about those too were the misinformation spread by pak army

Reactions: jha
why would the army tie their hands and feet after they were being killed???

i dont know, ask them who want to show it like this.

Though as a normal practice once people are killed in numbers they are tied (and in this case they were they were also stacked on top of each other after they were killed - a stupid practice IMHO). The question here is why they were tied, but when they were tied. People are trying to project as if they were tied before they were killed, if that be the case, the same girl is raising the SAME (left arm of hers) and i dont see nothing on her wrist!

how about those too were the misinformation spread by pak army

yes, its is forbidden by the Army for journalists to do their job in FATA... like Hamid Mir the CIA agent says, "Athar Abbass says that we can take you there, but only if you report what we say"

It is difficult to blames security forces sitting on our sofa with the knowledge that nothing is going to happen to us.
There is a reason why they are so edgy, when they can die anytime, security situation is terrible, they have to decide on the little information they got.
I am not defending them, either.

Then let there be an inquiry, things will be clear...

the video was really shocking... The girl raised her hand , she was alive ....

If I would be there I would have tried to capture at least one So called terrorist. capture terrorists are more effective than dead... They would have tried to capture one alive, so that if they were bad ppl, it would have been known to awam...

for example: Alive Kasab brought so much shame to his country, and proved a resource for India, Based on his confession we gained so much things... Dead Kasab would be of no use for us...

If they were unarmed even then why they came to pakistan without visa.????

You have been harping about their hands being tied before the encounter (something like), but why i cant see the other hand of the same girl tied in this pic posted by a supporter of yours:

why would the army tie their hands and feet after they were being killed???

i dont know, ask them who want to show it like this.

Though as a normal practice once people are killed in numbers they are tied (and in this case they were they were also stacked on top of each other after they were killed - a stupid practice IMHO). The question here is why they were tied, but when they were tied. People are trying to project as if they were tied before they were killed, if that be the case, the same girl is raising the SAME (left arm of hers) and i dont see nothing on her wrist!

Normally the arms / legs are tied enabling the forces to remove the bodies (especially of those of ladies). It seems chapkalish between FC and Police. Any news on the 5th Person who reported to blown himself?

Then let there be an inquiry, things will be clear...

the video was really shocking... The girl raised her hand , she was alive ....

If I would be there I would have tried to capture at least one So called terrorist. capture terrorists are more effective than dead... They would have tried to capture one alive, so that if they were bad ppl, it would have been known to awam...

Look we all know how forces get brutalized by working in such environment. Few of you colleagues die due to kids throwing grenade and you will feel threatened by even kids.
There should be inquiry though, to know whether they did anything wrong procedurally.

Look we all know how forces get brutalized by working in such environment. Few of you colleagues die due to kids throwing grenade and you will feel threatened by even kids.
There should be inquiry though, to know whether they did anything wrong procedurally.

you are just posting your stupid posts because you had all sorts of materials to bash pakistan for its terrorism, now when it turns out those were innocents you are now shamelessly defending the armed guys who killed innocents now

Could have been the job of Russian intelligence. They could have passed wrong info about these chechens to Pakistani forces and got them kiled. I hope the video of this shoot out gets widely published in Chechenya

you are just posting your stupid posts because you had all sorts of materials to bash pakistan for its terrorism, now when it turns out those were innocents you are now shamelessly defending the armed guys who killed innocents now

He is an Indian, and he is just making ground to defend if any such incident happen in Kashmir or NEFA.... Wrong is wrong, it can not be justified, no matter its Kashmir, Palestine of Pakistan,,,

He is an Indian, and he is just making ground to defend if any such incident happen in Kashmir or NEFA.... Wrong is wrong, it can not be justified, no matter its Kashmir, Palestine of Pakistan,,,

dont bring kashmir here, its a seprte discussion, this discussion is part of american WOT

Could have been the job of Russian intelligence. They could have passed wrong info about these chechens to Pakistani forces and got them kiled. I hope the video of this shoot out gets widely published in Chechenya

why you think chechens separatists will work anti pakistan??, and isnt chechnya part of russia??, why would this matter get publicised in chechnya??

..... ah pathetic indians, trying their best to make a clash between the Awam and Army... their ultimate desire...tch tch !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom