What's new

Chechens killed in Quetta were unarmed: witnesses

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one can know whether they were unarmed or had suicide vest on them- going by popular belief 99 times out of 100 they would be wearing one, and no one wants a suicide bomber to come near him- even with his hands up- So its a good job done by security forces-

Inquiry? atleast there should be something to control them, tomm they will start doing the same in Lahore, what then ? who is to put a check on them ?????????????????????????????

Last edited by a moderator:
Inquiry? atleast there should be something to control them, tomm they will start doing the same in Lahore, what then ? who is to put a check on them ?????????????????????????????

I cant watch youtube from Office- so tell me about the video-

In Lahore who will they do that against?- a local looking terrorist or a foreign looking terrorist?-

This case was totally mistreated by police only for bribe and FC also behaved unprofessionally. All the 5 persons had proper traveling documents. Just for Bribe and showing off their bravery they killed these innocent people. Whats difference b/w NATO and FC in this regard?

I cant watch youtube from Office- so tell me about the video-

In Lahore who will they do that against?- a local looking terrorist or a foreign looking terrorist?-

its a video of shooting the chechen ladies...

such a professional killers......what have they brought to us but shame ?

Another example of the brutul slayings by Pak paramilitary forces. When they are fed GORA aid money, they think with GORA mind... LOOK at the distance from where they were firing at INJURED, LAIN DOWN WOMEN who were raising their hands!!

And then people wonder why FC/ARMY/POLICE gets attacked!

Be american dogs, then get treated like american paid dogs.. PAK Army supports american war on terror. PAK army is an american ally. And then you wonder why muslims attack you?

Regular forces fighting a guerrilla war leads to such cases inevitably. Yes, soldiers panic too, more often than we come to know.

Infact the uneasy relationship that the soldiers have with the population surrounding them, the suspicion, thats the most difficult part of such a war.

I'm sure the soldiers, in the very small window they had, decided it was the right thing to do.

I just hope Pakistanis here will give the same benefit of the doubt to soldiers from other countries too.

the pakistani public has been made fool day by day, that some mythical islamic terrorist are killing people, some arabic, chechen terrorists etc,

from now i believe all these stories are falsely made to decieve the nation, there are no suicide muslim terrorist except CIA paid monkeys, and the military is involved hip deep into propagating this agenda for some american dollars

why were the public lied about that those innocent chechen women who gave them up too were terrorists, they were wearing suicide belts and were going to do the bombing

americans are playing cunning to divide pakistan and military is playing good to ensure pakistan gets all the innocent blood on its hands and country is divided, good luck with that!!!

the shameless pakistanis here are actually supporting the FC criminals after all that, no police guy or soldier is given weapons so that it kills innocent, killing innocent is not justifiable by any means one way or the other, killings non pakistanis doesnt make an inch of an excuse, they were humans and muslims, that was enough of it

In the last 10 years, how many Chechens have suicide bombed Pakistanis? What are the statistics?

I see plenty of Afghans, Iranians, Africans in India. Should the police kill them all?

This case was totally mistreated by police only for bribe and FC also behaved unprofessionally. All the 5 persons had proper traveling documents. Just for Bribe and showing off their bravery they killed these innocent people. Whats difference b/w NATO and FC in this regard?

You have been harping about their hands being tied before the encounter (something like), but why i cant see the other hand of the same girl tied in this pic posted by a supporter of yours:

I LIKE TO OPENLY ASK THIS VERY IMPORTANT QUESTION

is pakistan military playing into the american hands from the very beginning??

- 1st they did operation gebralter to 'get kashmir from indians' and they brought us shame after what happened

- then they indiscriminately killed the pakistani bengalis in east pakistan in the name of 'protecting pakistan' but they gave up weapons after they countered non pakistani indians and shameless broke our country

- then they killed innocent afghans in soviet war

- then they killed innocent pashtun pakistanis in our own pakistan to say they were terrorists, on public pressure they finally stopped their shameless activity, thousands pakistanis were killed and millions of IDPs were made to go away from their lands

- then they killed balochs, in the name of protecting from BLA and declared them terrorists

- then they are lieing about innocents they killed were suicide bombers and terrorists??

ARE THEY PLAYING THE AMERICAN GAME OF DIVIDING THIS PAKISTAN AFTER EAST PAKISTAN???

i dont understand these millions of pakistani money eaters are defending our nation and serving the right purpose in which way

You have been harping about their hands being tied before the encounter (something like), but why i cant see the other hand of the same girl tied in this pic posted by a supporter of yours:

why would the army tie their hands and feet after they were being killed???

In the last 10 years, how many Chechens have suicide bombed Pakistanis? What are the statistics?

I see plenty of Afghans, Iranians, Africans in India. Should the police kill them all?

Several hundreds of chechens and uzbeks are fighting along with ttp against pak army..Many chechens were arrested/killed in the past.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom