Levina

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
Chaos, stone pelting and rasta roko: Shiv Sainiks take to the streets in Pune
Saturday, 31 May 2014 - 11:16pm IST | Place: Pune | Agency: DNA

• 240705-bus-damaged.jpg
    Several buses and private vehicles were pelted with stones in areas like Chinchwad, Katraj, Hadapsar, Bhosari and Faraskhana Naresh NatuDNA
Angry Shiv Sainiks took to the streets in Pune around 9 p.m. after derogatory images of Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj and late Shiv Sena chief Bal Thackeray appeared on social media on Saturday. Sena leaders gheraoed Home Minister R R Patil who promised to speak to Facebook and Google to remove objectionable content in 24 hours.

Facebook had successfully pulled down (blocked access) to the page in question and traffic in Pune resumed.

In the meanwhile the city saw 5 hours of chaos, stone pelting, traffic jams and rasta roko protests. The expressway and highways into and out of Pune were at a standstill.

10439013_412072792265900_3849317984539498506_n.jpg

Employees from Hinjewadi, Rajiv Gandhi Information Technology Park Phase 2 had been advised to not leave office. Security guards at office entrances had been asked by the police to caution employees from leaving office premises.

10322809_412072902265889_7130865137116424288_n.jpg

Several buses and private vehicles were pelted with stones in areas like Chinchwad, Katraj, Hadapsar, Bhosari and Faraskhana. Police have registered an FIR against unknown persons at Kothrud police station. The traffic on the Pune - Mumbai and Pune - Nasik highways is at a stand still. City buses too have stopped plying have been abandoned buses on deserted streets.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Maha Police said, " We have blocked the page on social media and necessary action is being taken and culprits will be dealt with strictly."

Additional Commissioner of Police , Pune said that so far only one case has been registered with the Kothrud Police Station and it will be investigated thoroughly.

Incidents of forcibly shutting down of shops, pelting of stones and bottles on streets have also been reported by citizens.

Somebody is so jealous that all of India was in a celebration mood that they provoked a bunch of Shiv sainiks who pick up swords at the slightest provocation.
My guess....whoever uploaded that derogatory pic wanted to see some action on the streets

@Cherokee
Got a pic on whatsapp of a man with blood all over. So i guess there had been blood shed too.

Last edited:
@levina There was a curfew like situation in Pune yesterday . Place i stay at in Pune was smack in the middle of this thuggery . We even got sms's from Pune police to stay calm .

Thing is what i have heard is there are hardly 800 people in the group/page where it was posted . If you don't like what is posted you can report it to fb or ignore .

BUT WHY ARE YOU GUYS DESTROYING PUBLIC PROPERTY WHICH WE PAY WITH TAXES FROM OUR INCOME ?

If they dig social media well enough they will find hundreds of such thing happening . Har baat pe tod phod karoge kya ?

This is ridiculous.

Kare koi, bhare koi. :hitwall:
Oye wasnt Markus an Italian member??? :blink:

True, what those Shiv Sainiks did was preposterous.All they had to do was complain it to FB and within few minutes that post would have been taken down. They didn't have to go raucous about it.
But then Shiv sainiks are SHIV SAINIKS.....using brains would be the last thing they do.

@levina There was a curfew like situation in Pune yesterday . Place i stay at in Pune was smack in the middle of this thuggery . We even got sms's from Pune police to stay calm .

Thing is what i have heard is there are hardly 800 people in the group/page where it was posted . If you don't like what is posted you can report it to fb or ignore .

BUT WHY ARE YOU GUYS DESTROYING PUBLIC PROPERTY WHICH WE PAY WITH TAXES FROM OUR INCOME ?

If they dig social media well enough they will find hundreds of such thing happening . Har baat pe tod phod karoge kya ?
EXACTLY!!!
Wasn't it the Shiv sainiks who were asked by the court to pay fine for the sabotage done in Mumbai, some months back??
Shiv sena is a big blot on Indians.Foreign media loves to paint India as an intolerant country.And these men just add fuel to it. Why don't they get banned like SIMI???

Glad to know that you're fine. The pics which were forwarded to me were disturbing.

Oye wasnt Markus an Italian member??? :blink:

True, what those Shiv Sainiks did was preposterous.All they had to do was complain it to FB and within few minutes that post would have been taken down. They didn't have to go raucous about it.
But then Shiv sainiks are SHIV SAINIKS.....using brains would be the last thing they do.

Dont know whom you referring to. I am on this forum with Markus name since 2010.

Last edited:
These fvcking fools. Destroying PUBLIC PROPERTY? Who the hell do they think they are? I don't even pay taxes in India but if I did I can't even imagine how pi$$ed I would be to see a public bus in that state thanks to these fools.

Are these aholes living in the 19th contrary? They think the way you get things done is to do this sort of thing?

Animals, thugs and animals.

I wish the police in India were better trained and equipped to deal with these sorts of incidents. I have seen this played out again and again, no matter how small the initial agitation is it always seems to escalate into this hooliganism, i guess that's due to the crowd mentality. But if the police were able to crack down early and contain the initial group 99% of these incidents would never result in this sort of damage.

Wow, Pune had a decent public transportation system... and now those retarded taliban like dumbfuks do this......

Wonder what the police was doing...
You nailed it bro, these scum are no better than the Taliban. They have no place in a modern society.

Wow, Pune had a decent public transportation system... and now those retarded taliban like dumbfuks do this......

Wonder what the police was doing...
And who would pay for the sabotage caused???
I wish the police in India were better trained and equipped to deal with these sorts of incidents. I have seen this played out again and again, no matter how small the initial agitation is it always seems to escalate into this hooliganism, i guess that's due to the crowd mentality. But if the police were able to crack down early and contain the initial group 99% of these incidents would never result in this sort of damage.
You nailed it bro, these scum are no better than the Taliban. They have no place in a modern society.
But did you know Shiv sena sitting MPs won by bigger margins this time??
I am still wondering who would vote for such ppl...ppl who're know for their feral attacks on common man ???

Dont know whom you referring to. I am on this forum with Markus name since 2010.
I am talking about MarkusS
He's under a ban right now.
@levina isn't markusS that chap who looks like a pakistani/arab malaysian mix ?
I haven't seen him :disagree:

And who would pay for the sabotage caused???

But did you know Shiv sena sitting MPs won by bigger margins this time??
I am still wondering who would vote for such ppl...ppl who're know for their feral attacks on common man ???

I am talking about MarkusS
He's under a ban right now.

I haven't seen him :disagree:

He's posted his photo several times .Ask @senheiser

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom