What's new

Stone-pelters target school bus with 40 children in Kashmir, injure boy

Ok I will allow all Hindus to legally rape and do whatever they want with your women:devil:
the fk man!! i was really looking fwd to supa banya leading us!! but see you guys have no self control!! no sir not making you our leader sorry!! be happy in your open air toilet and keep raping your woman!!

have fun good bye!

This person just visited Wuhan, beautiful city and nice person he is. You know our Xi was actually waiting for him. I dont know how this guy is so important for us?
lols you cant be serious!!

clean their toilets and they will wait for you everyday! thats why xi was waiting for the most important person in the world!

bye man!!

the fk man!! i was really looking fwd to supa banya leading us!! but see you guys have no self control!! no sir not making you our leader sorry!! be happy in your open air toilet and keep raping your woman!!

have fun good bye!
Oh no!!!
I won't do it I promise !!
Please let me lead you ,you will not find a better coward sanghi Hindu banya

Whats so wrong in that enndian
What's is enndian?

Try convincing the World that by Soft power of Call Centers.

Otherwise its gibberish enndian rants

There is a reason why someone is going into some terror financing list. I guess the world is enough convinced. LOL :rofl::rofl::rofl:

That's actually how the world sees it:rofl:
lols world saw modi as a terrorist worlds preferences keeps on changing depending on how low you are willing to bow down!

Oh no!!!
I won't do it I promise !!
Please let me lead you ,you will not find a better coward sanghi Hindu banya

What's is enndian?
why would you call yourself a coward!! mate you got a brigade of invisible supa soldiers!! dont be modest

lols world saw modi as a terrorist worlds preferences keeps on changing depending on how low you are willing to bow down!
In that case we are willing to bow down real low,lower than the ground8-)

why would you call yourself a coward!! mate you got a brigade of invisible supa soldiers!! dont be modest
Shhhh! Don't tell anybody ,if they catch you they are going to violate you,beware!! They are real psychopaths:(

Typical of enndian hindus firstly they pelted at bus and then blamed at kids.

And these hindu and indian terrorists in this thread crying on this incident pretending to understand kids pain are same terrorists who celebrated when indian shytty army had opened fire at civilian bus across loc and caused many casualities , they are same who again celebrated when more than once school vans were fired at and Pakistani Kashmiri kids got injured, they are agains same scumbags who cheered over firing of pellet guns on even 1 yr and below 1 yr age babies, they are same scumbags who gloated over this child's(below link) injuries and justified it

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/this-is-why-children-get-injured-in-kashmir.439792/

All of those who justified the above thread, i hope God makes their own kids go through similar accidents and atrocities

Back
Top Bottom