What's new

Stone-pelters target school bus with 40 children in Kashmir, injure boy

Dont worry everything is traceable.
People simply dont understand how Social Media works.

Now answer the question baba

Go ahead sir, trace me.
lols did youu thump your delisional chest wyen we took half kashmir from your supa army?

hahaha pandit chuttu laal! this is kot 71!

Correct this is not 1971. Because in 1971 you were much better than Indians.

But this time you have us on your side, and we will help you. Bu we need your land.

Go ahead sir, trace me.

Correct this is not 1971. Because in 1971 you were much better than Indians.

But this time you have us on your side, and we will help you. Bu we need your land.
good luck!! please dont send invisible hanumans they are really scary!

bye

Hahaha your every sentence has banya ,
We have a good institution in Agra for the likes of you ,its actually the world's biggest
You should visit it:cheesy::rofl:
thankyou for the offer banya

bye!

I am sure you have a Better Reputation.

Salute to Kashmiris who Pelt Stones to be part of such a negative Image country of Pakistan.

Freedom is beyond your narrow comprehension Enndian
Nowadays religious extremism is so prevalent that every one wants to be a jihadi
Look at the middle East ,look at every Islamic country , there's nothing but hate
Sunnis against Shias ,Sunnis against Sufis and what not

bye

bye!
Get well soon :D:tup:

Nowadays religious extremism is so prevalent that every one wants to be a jihadi
Look at the middle East ,look at every Islamic country , there's nothing but hate

People are frustrated.

We formed a Muslim nato too for it.

Its just the money is that Big even India is knee deep in that shit

I highly doubt that lol

But dont let your emotionality Cloud your judgement and analysis.

No emotions involved. I had a cousin in South Africa who was recently killed in a stone pelting incident. She was a passenger in a car at which a rock was thrown. She died a horrible and painful death in the presence of her husband and baby. If Kashmiris want to pelt stones at police and army so be it. They have the right to revolt. When they kill innocent Kashmiri children and civilians, they deserve to be shot

ironic coming from a snaghi bhungee!

thankyou banya!

bye

bye
bye!

religious rants wont work against me, i dont care. I'll simply say do not insult others.

I dont need to.

I just need that Information to communicate properly.

How insecure are you

Lets call peace, you seems sensible person here. i do not see you putting bad words here a lot.

we will see each other a lot sir

No emotions involved. I had a cousin in South Africa who was recently killed in a stone pelting incident. She was a passenger in a car at which a rock was thrown. She died a horrible and painful death in the presence of her husband and baby. If Kashmiris want to pelt stones at police and army so be it. They have the right to revolt. When they kill innocent Kashmiri children and civilians, they deserve to be shot

Lawlessness is a trait of a 3rd World country.

India is looking for an excuse to use heavy machinery on their supposed own populace.

You need to curb your enthusiasm.

And sorry for your loss

People are frustrated.

We formed a Muslim nato too for it.

Its just the money is that Big even India is knee deep in that shit
Muslim NATO?
First you people should take care of your religion differences, then try taking care of extremism

religious rants wont work against me, i dont care. I'll simply say do not insult others.

Lets call peace, you seems sensible person here. i do not see you putting bad words here a lot.

we will see each other a lot sir
how is getting scared from your supa powa brigade insultng) i am scared of invisible mythical powaful army! i am respecting indian army!!

jay hind!! jay modi ki g!

Muslim NATO?
First you people should take care of your religion differences, then try taking care of extremism
yes india please lead the world! you ppl are world only hope for peace!!

thankyou parsad you sound like such a sensible person with great insight i am sure you can solve world problems

how is getting scared from your supa powa brigade insultng) i am scared of invisible mythical powaful army! i am respecting indian army!!

jay hind!! jay modi ki g!
im really scared, you guys may attack china and america now.

Back
Top Bottom