What's new

Change name of IOK

Status
Not open for further replies.

qamar1990

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
i suggest that pakistanis should stop saying IOK and instead say india occupied Pakistan.
clearly kashmiris want to be pakistanis and consider themselves pakistanis.
I'm talking about us pakistanis on this forum to begin with and then slowly move it forward? lol
what do you guys think?
@RazPaK @Aeronaut @DESERT FIGHTER @Talon @WebMaster @Zarvan

As long as Pakistanis do not stop obsessing about Kashmir and get distracted by other non important stuff, I'm fully supporting it.

Pakistan is not complete without Kashmir, they can not not heal the wounds of 1971 without kashmir, withour Kashmir pakistan is not even a self respecting nation, zaaadi azaadi azaadi...

Last edited:
If Kashmiris want to be Pakistanis, they are welcome. If they want to be independent, we will support their struggle

You already supporting it by proxy but failed all the time so nothing new in this. And cant support them openly I mean by military force :angel:

against the fascist yendian brahmin overlords.

No wonder you face so much hate every where in world

If Kashmiris want to be Pakistanis, they are welcome. If they want to be independent, we will support their struggle against the fascist yendian brahmin overlords.
what ever they want in the end but as of now they cheer for us they call themselves pakistanis
so we should call them pakistanis
by saying india occupied pakistan its basically a slap on indias face that we will never accept an occupied kashmir

As long as Pakistanis do not stop obsessing about Kashmir and get distracted by other non important stuff, I'm fully supporting it.
obviously our internal threats are the biggest problems but I'm just saying like for us pakistanis on this forum to start with.
i mean kashmiris got beaten and kicked out of college for cheering for their countries team.

hey pakistani brothers, i say not kashmiris but every muslim /sikh/ christian is not safe in India

Iam totally shocked by the attitude of Indians, in other thread you can clearly see Indian mentality , he said in 1947 all muslims should have left India.

what ever they want in the end but as of now they cheer for us they call themselves pakistanis
so we should call them pakistanis
by saying india occupied pakistan its basically a slap on indias face that we will never accept an occupied kashmir
I fully support your proposal but IOK sounds more appealing.Indian occupied Pakistani territoy will sound better if you ask me than Indian occupied Pakistan.

i suggest that pakistanis should stop saying IOK and instead say india occupied Pakistan.
clearly kashmiris want to be pakistanis and consider themselves pakistanis.
I'm talking about us pakistanis on this forum to begin with and then slowly move it forward? lol
what do you guys think?
@RazPaK @Aeronaut @DESERT FIGHTER @Talon @WebMaster @Zarvan
Saviors :super:.........see the ground reality :big_boss:

hey pakistani brothers, i say not kashmiris but every muslim /sikh/ christian is not safe in India

Iam totally shocked by the attitude of Indians, in other thread you can clearly see Indian mentality , he said in 1947 all muslims should have left India.

Some of my family was from Indian Punjab. They left for a reason.

These fanatics and extremists of Shiva Sena have reached punjab too. Good even I'll leave India and move abroad.

This country has no future if they elect a mass murderer

See that is what i am talking about......the lines were drawn...it's upto u to choose where u wanna stay..live your life peacefully and let everybody ...you can't stay in one and support other then you will become well certified "traitor".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom