What's new

Change name of IOK

Status
Not open for further replies.
i suggest that pakistanis should stop saying IOK and instead say india occupied Pakistan.
clearly kashmiris want to be pakistanis and consider themselves pakistanis.
I'm talking about us pakistanis on this forum to begin with and then slowly move it forward? lol
what do you guys think?
@RazPaK @Aeronaut @DESERT FIGHTER @Talon @WebMaster @Zarvan

How many asked for asylum in Pakistan? How many even asked for a Pakistani visa?

And if things are so rosy in Azad Kashmir, then why any negative thread on Azad Kashmir is quickly deleted here? :-)

i suggest that pakistanis should stop saying IOK and instead say india occupied Pakistan.
I'm talking about us pakistanis on this forum to begin with and then slowly move it forward? lol
what do you guys think?

'India occupied Pakistan'???, you are insulting your own country bro.. India occupied your country and you are sitting idle.. If you are sure that your country was occupied by other country, don't wait for a second.. Go for war and fight till death.. But if that is a disputed territory you can talk and solve..

what do you guys think?

You call it anything you want, as long as all Kashmiris carry Indian passports and IA keeps killing pakistani terrorists trying to cross over the LoC, it does not mean squat :)

You call it anything you want, as long as all Kashmiris carry Indian passports and IA keeps killing pakistani terrorists trying to cross over the LoC, it does not mean squat :)
how many kashmiris will india kill? even if india kills another 100,000 kashmiris then kashmiris will still call themselves pakistanis.
kashmir will either be a nation of its own or it will be part of pakistan weather india likes it or not. thanks to your university in meerut kashmiris will have more resentment towards you people. tyrants will always end and evil always loses. and india is on the wrong side of history

how many kashmiris will india kill? even if india kills another 100,000 kashmiris then kashmiris will still call themselves pakistanis.
kashmir will either be a nation of its own or it will be part of pakistan weather india likes it or not. thanks to your university in meerut kashmiris will have more resentment towards you people. tyrants will always end and evil always loses. and india is on the wrong side of history
thats a small issue blown out of proportion.. there has been atrocities but now its much less. They got an elected govt. Slowly democracy will prosper there.

The business of predicting future is always a guess work. Me, for one , would stick to the present where the Pakistani fake ruse of wanting independence for Kashmir is becoming more and more transparent for what it is.. A Fraud :)

what do you guys think?
I am in total agreement with u, we should definitely call it IOP.

Well IOK also means Indian occupied Kashmir. It all means the same.

What ever you want to call it call it.... It wont change the geography....... If you change the name of IOK the next moment indians will change the name of Azad Kashmir.... But the geography would remain the same..... But then if it satisfy your ego you can go ahead and do it...........

Call it whatever you want.

Call it mercury, pluto or even nebula.

Its been ours since day 1 and will be ours forever !

Jammu and Kashmir is the name we will call it and so does the world.

whats wrong with kharbuja kashmir... ? :wacko:
Indian kashmiris are fond of eating apparently @Armstrong

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom