What's new

Change is happening: Kashimiri students, first time ever, sing Pakistani

They dont have a option..Even the valley itself has many Pro Indian supporters who join the Army and Police in large number and outside the valley no one cares about them.

Show me a single video or picture of a Pakistani flag being hosted in Jammu city and i will change my flag to Pakistani flags...I repeat Jammu city not Srinagar.

How can you expect crores of hindus to become Pakistani...forget Indian Army and Govt even if we are left on our own we will fight till the last drop of blood in our veins against Pakistani Army but would never become part of a Islamic republic which kidnaps its hindus and converts them.

And thankfully you got a lot of people to fight with...Sikhs,Hindus,kashmiri Hindus,Ladakhis,gujjars etc.

Didnt you see Indian flags?

Does a bell ring..try again...

Doesnt it show which side are we on?
Thats the thing flying indian flag on what you call indian land you term it as change......how about pakistani flags get flown in everywhere india many a time what you will call it as...................:lol:

action of civil society bringing political change like they did in 2004 by defeating hindutvavadis in 2 consecutive elections.

Civil society ? ;) . I see that inspite of all the bluster and the facade of courage/rebellion you try to conjure, you also chicken out when you are called. Good bye.

Your disagreement is irrelevant. India's position is much stronger than you guys can imagine. There is very little interest today in taking the Indian state head on. There will be protests & there will be demonstrations but the Indian state has held on & neutralised such situations in far more adverse conditions, especially in the North East. The nature of the Indian state is such that it will never permit any secession. If it held on to the states of the NE in the 50's when the state was still getting its act together, you can be certain that the status of Kashmir as an Indian state will never be in question. Regardless of the hardships that people there & outside will face, the Indian state is incredibly tough defending its core irrespective of what people may perceive as a general softness of the state.

Let shaping the environment phase end. Your arrogance may leave you for someone else.

Thats the thing flying indian flag on what you call indian land you term it as change......how about pakistani flags get flown in everywhere india many a time what you will call it as...................:lol:

Gaddari!!

Indians flying Indian flag is normal..but it was my sarcasm to the thread started.

And mind you we dont need flags flying..Pakistani heart beats for India..thatswhy they are still attached to indian culture and watch our movies,shows etc.

I am not your cheerleader. Bahot purani aatma ho.
no resurrected atma hoon.....:lol:

I am the cheerleader of all these Indians in ladies outfits, who form part of this bigoted religious charade and many of such ladies who also tend to opt for a leading role amongst such bigoted ladies having fat encasing the brain's gnomatic chromosomes.

I instill the kathak dancing habits in them and they dance to my tunes, whenever I move my fingers.
thank you for blessing indians in ladies clothes with your cheerleading................:rofl:

Yeah. Neither from India.

I did not claim that.

Ok let me dumb it down for you ~ No matter what trash talk you indulge in, on an online forum, the blood of the Kashmir Pandits will never be washed off from the hands of the fanatics in Kashmir Valley and their supporters in Pakistan ~ the fact that you are a highest caste Muslim Brahmin with three balls not withstanding.

Madam ji, you and I both know who selectively pick up words.

Who proposes AK-47 to girls then you blame me for categorization. As for escape route. It was actually the truth to avoid inculcating you in discussion.

If you don't care what people say about you then why should I care what you say about Indian soldiers. I will believe in my soldiers and give back you replies in every possible way.

No one asked you explicitly. you don't represent entire Muslim community of India. So stop being poster person of Indian Muslims if you don't want me to be poster person to say all Muslims thinks that they are Indian first. I don't think I crossed the line. I have seen enough evidence and Muslims about what they believe. So no need to retort. You have your perception, I have mine. If I cross a line, report it. Let the MODs decide.

I asked to move on to topic because you have nasty habit to put your Tang everywhere to get some attention. Majority of Indian on this forum says that.

So by your logic of women saying Indian dogs go back, and you taking it as opinion of majority, you should also accept the popular notion that you are Drama Queen as majority of people on this forum say that.

Also. will you allow Kashmiri Pundits to get their places back which they were forced to leave ? You support maoists because they were oppressed by govt. where as don't say anything for Kashmiri Pundits who were oppressed and made to leave Kashmir ? What a hypocrisy

BTW stop telling me whether I am worth it or not w.r.t any religion, and if you can't here is my reply for people like you, Jo ek religion ka sagaa naa hua to dussre ka kya hoga. You neither deserved Hinduism nor Islam. Dragging two great religions and telling me what I don't deserve.

Still you are unable to give proper answer on Kashmir and its economic, social etc. conditions w.r.t data.

So did many in Afghanistan - the result is in front of us.

You are a die-hard Indian. I respect you for that.

I carry my own opinion, while I respect yours.

There is only one problem..There are many like me in the state and hence there is no good news for Pakistan.

Let shaping the environment phase end. Your arrogance may leave you for someone else.

Maybe, maybe not. If you are right, you will eventually get your way. There should be no reason for blustering today. I state the position as evident today, all you offer are conjectures mixed with your wish list. there is quite simply never going to be a meeting of our thoughts. Best to move on.

Gaddari!!

Indians flying Indian flag is normal..but it was my sarcasm to the thread started.
If its normal then why you proclaimed it change......:cheesy:

And mind you we dont need flags flying..Pakistani heart beats for India..thatswhy they are still attached to indian culture and watch our movies,shows etc.
or you listen to their singers etc.....:tongue:

Civil society ? ;) . I see that inspite of all the bluster and the facade of courage/rebellion you try to conjure, you also chicken out when you are called. Good bye.

You mean you are saying good bye now and chickening out.

Please go, we do understand.

If its normal then why you proclaimed it change......:cheesy:

Like i said its sarcasm...and a educational video for those who thought Jammuites are like kashmiris.

or you listen to their singers etc.....:tongue:

I dont have much of an idea about the indian ones itself...forget about pakistanis.

I did not claim that.

Ok let me dumb it down for you ~ No matter what trash talk you indulge in, on an online forum, the blood of the Kashmir Pandits will never be washed off from the hands of the fanatics in Kashmir Valley and their supporters in Pakistan ~ the fact that you are a highest caste Muslim Brahmin with three balls not withstanding.

hmmm ..... I wish if aunty had even one ball, she would have been an uncle.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom