What's new

Change is happening: Kashimiri students, first time ever, sing Pakistani

Tell him for what reason too...;)

I was part of that gathering man..trust me it was insane.There was soo much support..so many indian flags..Bum Bum bole..bharat mata ki jai bol bol k gala kharab ho gaya...Even muslims,gujjars,bakarbalis were part of it.

I realised that day that no one can take Jammu and Kashmir from India...people are so patriortic...feel sad for a few policemen who got thrashed.

The Indian constitution and democracy does not have any locus standii in Indian Occupied Kashmir.

Indian Occupied Kashmir is not part of India because you say so. It is a disputed territory.

Chal...phir ??? :lol:

I asked you. You said "Ready for action and reaction". Answer that. Who is ready for that ?
Answer first whose "reaction"...........you talked about reaction first didnt you....

I was part of that gathering man..trust me it was insane.There was soo much support..so many indian flags..Bum Bum bole..bharat mata ki jai bol bol k gala kharab ho gaya...Even muslims,gujjars,bakarbalis were part of it.

I realised that day that no one can take Jammu and Kashmir from India...people are so patriortic...feel sad for a few policemen who got thrashed.

I disagree with you.

A people who have weathered over 100,000 dead, wont let you.

The reaction of the state.

Now your turn.

Your state reacted by initiating Pandit exodus from Kashmir and killing over a 100,000 of Kashmiris.

Your state reacted by initiating Pandit exodus from Kashmir and killing over a 100,000 of Kashmiris.

Keep repeating the same trash. All the perfumes of Arabia cannot wash the stench of (Pandit) blood from Pakistani and Valley fanatics hands.

Keep repeating the same trash. All the scents of Arabia cannot wash the stain of (Pandit) blood from Pakistani and Valley Muslim hands.

Hey tin horn, I am not from Arabia.

I am a higher caste Muslim Brahmin. Scion of the Indus Valley Civilization and hold its cradle.

Who are you. You don't even know that. Pathetic.

Sorry we in Pakistan can't see these clips.
Nothing in video except for hindus doing nara bazi at amarnat shrine "bam bam bhole"...""vande matram" etc. and this ie doing narabaazi at hindu shrine he is calling as change.:rofl:

I disagree with you.

They dont have a option..Even the valley itself has many Pro Indian supporters who join the Army and Police in large number and outside the valley no one cares about them.

Show me a single video or picture of a Pakistani flag being hosted in Jammu city and i will change my flag to Pakistani flags...I repeat Jammu city not Srinagar.

How can you expect crores of hindus to become Pakistani...forget Indian Army and Govt even if we are left on our own we will fight till the last drop of blood in our veins against Pakistani Army but would never become part of a Islamic republic which kidnaps its hindus and converts them.

And thankfully you got a lot of people to fight with...Sikhs,Hindus,kashmiri Hindus,Ladakhis,gujjars etc.

Nothing in video except for hindus doing nara bazi at amarnat shrine "bam bam bhole"...""vande matram" etc. and this ie doing narabaazi at hindu shrine he is calling as change.:rofl:

Didnt you see Indian flags?

Does a bell ring..try again...

Doesnt it show which side are we on?

The reaction of the state.

Now your turn.
action of civil society bringing political change like they did in 2004 by defeating hindutvavadis in 2 consecutive elections.

I disagree with you.

Your disagreement is irrelevant. India's position is much stronger than you guys can imagine. There is very little interest today in taking the Indian state head on. There will be protests & there will be demonstrations but the Indian state has held on & neutralised such situations in far more adverse conditions, especially in the North East. The nature of the Indian state is such that it will never permit any secession. If it held on to the states of the NE in the 50's when the state was still getting its act together, you can be certain that the status of Kashmir as an Indian state will never be in question. Regardless of the hardships that people there & outside will face, the Indian state is incredibly tough defending its core irrespective of what people may perceive as a general softness of the state.

I think the thread has over-lived its use,with the Pakistanis saying its theirs and he same by the Indians....You all see the big picture ? Its status quo even in this thread.....

Hey tin horn, I am not from Arabia.

I am a higher caste Muslim Brahmin. Scion of the Indus Valley Civilization and hold its cradle.

Who are you. You don't even know that. Pathetic.

Helo coconut, Lady Macbeth wasnt from Arabia either.

They dont have a option..Even the valley itself has many Pro Indian supporters who join the Army and Police in large number and outside the valley no one cares about them.

Show me a single video or picture of a Pakistani flag being hosted in Jammu city and i will change my flag to Pakistani flags...I repeat Jammu city not Srinagar.

How can you expect crores of hindus to become Pakistani...forget Indian Army and Govt even if we are left on our own we will fight till the last drop of blood in our veins against Pakistani Army but would never become part of a Islamic republic which kidnaps its hindus and converts them.

And thankfully you got a lot of people to fight with...Sikhs,Hindus,kashmiri Hindus,Ladakhis,gujjars etc.

Didnt you see Indian flags?

Does a bell ring..try again...

Doesnt it show which side are we on?

So did many in Afghanistan - the result is in front of us.

You are a die-hard Indian. I respect you for that.

I carry my own opinion, while I respect yours.

Helo coconut, Lady Macbeth wasnt from Arabia either.

Yeah. Neither from India.

Isko ghareeb ko beech mein kiyun le aye.

Back
Top Bottom