What's new

Change is happening: Kashimiri students, first time ever, sing Pakistani

Dont worry. You make a fine aunty and we are happy to accept you, as you are.

ajeeb aadmai hai ya aurat ya kuch aur.

Mein to aunty nahin bhei .... tum ne khud hi kaha tha ke meray teen balls hein.

Agar aunty mein nahin to tum hi hogi na, Bhairava Aunty.

Maybe, maybe not. If you are right, you will eventually get your way. There should be no reason for blustering today. I state the position as evident today, all you offer are conjectures mixed with your wish list. there is quite simply never going to be a meeting of our thoughts. Best to move on.

Yes we will eventually have our way - I got no doubt in it.

I am not blustering - you are.

I am stating facts and giving you factual information. It is you who are conjecturing.

There are many like me in the state also and hence there is no good news for India as well.

Its a minority Sir...and the majority is Pro Indian like i said.

Lastly the ones your are talking about are better at throwing stones at 200rs per day.

Its a minority Sir...and the majority is Pro Indian like i said.

Lastly the ones your are talking about are better at throwing stones at 200rs per day.

The valley is full of of people like me. And please don't forget the Kashmiris living in Azad Kashmir.

Freedom March for Independence of JSQM Sindh.

Pakistan: Request for independence of Sind

DSC02892.jpg

Son, I'm from Sind & i can tell you there is no such thing in Sind. Yes there are some Sindhi nationalists but they are well aware that they can never ever get anything as eastern Sind is stronghold of Hurs(the same Sindhi warriors fought indians in the previous Pak-Ind wars) Southern Sind is stronghold of Urdu Speakers & MQM who are Pakistani nationalists & rest of Sind is PPP stronghold. These nationalist who are less than 0.1% of Sind are bunch of jobless mazdoors/labours. Next time find facts before opening your big mouth spreading disgustin smell.

The balls have to be in the right place for not to be an aunty ;). Balls in place of brains doesnt make you a man.

Ok aunty ?

Now get back to topic.

hmmmm ...... yours are probably stuck in your eyes because you can't see the ground realities.

Yes we will eventually have our way - I got no doubt in it.

I am not blustering - you are.

I am stating facts and giving you factual information. It is you who are conjecturing.

As i sad earlier, your dreams are quite irrelevant in how reality will pan out. Many able men of Pakistan have had bigger dreams & they lie unfulfilled or buried. Yours is no different. If you are merely stating facts, tell me if you believe that there will be a change in Kashmir's position in 5 years/10 years? If your time scale does not allow you an answer to that, then I'm afraid you are indeed guilty of bluster & conjecture. Staus quo is an easier position to defend, it's you who needs to prove how that can be altered in your favour.

Madam ji, you and I both know who selectively pick up words.
Sorry actually i dont know it .please enlighten me with your gyan.....:lol:

Who proposes AK-47 to girls then you blame me for categorization. As for escape route. It was actually the truth to avoid inculcating you in discussion.
Nope Ak-47 for women is not categorization but the ultimate solution.As for not inculcating me in discussion...indians are free to ignore me.i dont ask them to reply to my post learn something from Joe sir use the ignore button ...your highness

If you don't care what people say about you then why should I care what you say about Indian soldiers. I will believe in my soldiers and give back you replies in every possible way.
i dindnt even ask to read it .....caring to baat to door hai.why do you you read it and then raise your BP..use the ignore button sire........:D

No one asked you explicitly. you don't represent entire Muslim community of India. So stop being poster person of Indian Muslims if you don't want me to be poster person to say all Muslims thinks that they are Indian first. I don't think I crossed the line. I have seen enough evidence and Muslims about what they believe. So no need to retort. You have your perception, I have mine. If I cross a line, report it. Let the MODs decide.
Practice what you preach.....first of all all indians stop to be spokesperson of india when something is said here about india.As for reporting i generally dont do it as i dont believe in chugal khori only posts i remember reporting were those related to cursing my baby otherwise not.

I asked to move on to topic because you have nasty habit to put your Tang everywhere to get some attention. Majority of Indian on this forum says that.
why do you give the attention?or rather is it you enjoy giving attention to me????dont give me attention ......use the ignore button mahashai.............

So by your logic of women saying Indian dogs go back, and you taking it as opinion of majority, you should also accept the popular notion that you are Drama Queen as majority of people on this forum say that.
when sentiments comes into public it represents majority sentiments.i doesnt dent my resolve whether you indians call watever queen.......it may effect you but not me.

Also. will you allow Kashmiri Pundits to get their places back which they were forced to leave ? You support maoists because they were oppressed by govt. where as don't say anything for Kashmiri Pundits who were oppressed and made to leave Kashmir ? What a hypocrisy
Why not justice has to be done.whether kashmiri pundit or kashmiri muslim or maoist tribal or manipuri women .

BTW stop telling me whether I am worth it or not w.r.t any religion, and if you can't here is my reply for people like you, Jo ek religion ka sagaa naa hua to dussre ka kya hoga. You neither deserved Hinduism nor Islam.
you are not worth even typing about it so plz stop it.

Still you are unable to give proper answer on Kashmir and its economic, social etc. conditions.
Paint it red you will have solution not only to kashmir but to whole of india and even subcontinent.

hmmmm ...... yours are probably stuck in your eyes because you can't see the ground realities.

'Ground realities' in an alternate universe where pigs and your wishes fly ? Sorry aunty, I'm indeed guilty of that. :(

The valley is full of of people like me. And please don't forget the Kashmiris living in Azad Kashmir.

That is another joke.How come the Pakistan-held Kashmir get to be termed as 'Azad' ? Its under Pakistani control.

Son, you are a Mohajir and not a Sindhi. Do you want another '92 upon you ?

S0n i live in Sind, Muhajir is my term inside Pakistan but i'm from Sind for outsiders. Bring million 92's our blood is Pakistani it won't spoil on some raciest actions against us by corrupt polititions.

Like i said its sarcasm...and a educational video for those who thought Jammuites are like kashmiris.
next time use sarcasm tag ....you know not everyone is as bright as you are.....

I dont have much of an idea about the indian ones itself...forget about pakistanis.
chalo theek hai lot many pakistany too dont have idea of bollywood...ticker for example. so you both are of same group.

Back
Top Bottom