What's new

Change is happening: Kashimiri students, first time ever, sing Pakistani

The valley is full of of people like me. And please don't forget the Kashmiris living in Azad Kashmir.

I have been lucky to visit every district in kashmir.

Many Kashmiris are loyal to india..otherwise you wont have any govt servant/police officer/Army Jawan from kashmir.

Check out this link to know how exactly Kashmiris are...

Paratrooper Shabir Ahmad Malik - Martyred on 21st Birthday

Believe me..I am being very neutral..there are some places in kashmir where people are anti-indian but some places are Pro Indian too.

next time use sarcasm tag ....you know not everyone is as bright as you are.....

Ya that i am ;)

chalo theek hai lot many pakistany too dont have idea of bollywood...ticker for example. so you both are of same group.

Kya karain madam time nahi milta nah.

Son, you are a Mohajir and not a Sindhi. Do you want another '92 upon you ?

WHERE ARE MODS, THIS THREAD IS ABOUT INDIAN OCCUPIED KASHMIRIS SO HOW OTHER FAKE IMAGES ARE BEING POSTED? I CAN ALSO POST KHALISTAN, ASSAM, NAGALAND, WEST BANGALADESH, MANIPUR, TAMIL, ARUNACHAL PRADESH & DOZEN OTHER FREEDOM MOVEMENTS OF INDIA.

S0n i live in Sind, Muhajir is my term inside Pakistan but i'm from Sind for outsiders. Bring million 92's our blood is Pakistani it won't spoil on some raciest actions against us by corrupt polititions.

You are still Mohajir to me ~ an outsider.

WHERE ARE MODS, THIS THREAD IS ABOUT INDIAN OCCUPIED KASHMIRIS SO HOW OTHER FAKE IMAGES ARE BEING POSTED? I CAN ALSO POST KHALISTAN, ASSAM, NAGALAND, WEST BANGALADESH, MANIPUR, TAMIL, ARUNACHAL PRADESH & DOZEN OTHER FREEDOM MOVEMENTS OF INDIA.

Son, go ahead. I will give you a reality check.

Ok madam ji, welcome to my ignore list.

BTW you do believe in Chugal Khori and taking favors from certain people. Otherwise what you post, would have banned you.
So you are corrupt too.

Look at this thread, you jumped to my posts not other way round. Don't raise your BP too and so much negativity around you.

Take care of your baby. Sleep on right time. remaining away from topics like Maoists which you told me is close to your heart. It will increase your BP. more stress.

Take care of Zainab.

Adios.

These are Kashmiris too.

xin_58203062507552652614524.jpg

You are still Mohajir to me ~ an outsider.

As if i care what are your thoughts:rofl:

I'm Pakistani first than Sindhi & for internal politics of Pakistan & Sind i'm Pakistani & than Muhajir.

Son, go ahead. I will give you a reality check.

No S0n, i'm not indian, why would i troll destroy such a nice forum. Everyone can see indians here at PDF does 90% of trolling posting fake & offtopic pictures. But i hope Mods will clean this nice thread, make it sticky & hand over "bans"/infractions to violators.

As if i care what are your thoughts

Couldn't be a more perfect reply to the Pakistanis ranting about Kashmir here.

I'm Pakistani first than Sindhi & for internal politics of Pakistan & Sind i'm Pakistani & than Muhajir.

Once a Mohajir, always a Mohajir. It's not I'm saying that ~ I've seen plenty Pakistanis openly saying that here.

No Son, i'm not indian, why would i troll destroy such a nice forum.

Lol, you think you are taking seriously now ? Or maybe that I dont take some Pakistanis like you seriously..:undecided:

Ok madam ji, welcome to my ignore list.

BTW you do believe in Chugal Khori and taking favors from certain people. Otherwise what you post, would have banned you.
So you are corrupt too.

Look at this thread, you jumped to my posts not other way round. Don't raise your BP too and so much negativity around you.

Take care of your baby. Sleep on right time. remaining away from topics like Maoists which you told me is close to your heart. It will increase your BP. more stress.

Take care of Zainab.

Adios.
Main aapki behad sukrguzar hoon jo aapne mujh ko ignore karne ke layaq samjha, warna main is qabil kahan.
yeh aapki zarra-nawazi hai jo kabhi kabhi is tarah ki himmat kar leti hoon...........:D:pakistan:

'Ground realities' in an alternate universe where pigs and your wishes fly ? Sorry aunty, I'm indeed guilty of that. :(

Bhairava Aunty, itna ghussa kiyun karti hein.

After all I didn't want to go to Mars.

Back
Top Bottom