What's new

Change is happening: Kashimiri students, first time ever, sing Pakistani

That's right. Try standing on your leg, argue your own case and not on the crutches of another community.

It is you people who have given clutches to own people and your government used them. It is a shame that even after such a long time your people are not told about the truth.

I said ask any Muslim if HE, didn't say SHE because I expected it that you will jump in to make it personal. Still you entered your personal choices. I also meant popular notion among Indian Muslims.

No one is expecting you to praise Indian Army but when you are given infractions for the words you use against our soldiers, don't take favors from people. You know what I mean.

Muslims were dragged by other posters way before me, I just responded to those people. Tumhe aadat hai har jagah Taang Ghussane k aur cheejon ko personal banane kii. Ask people around.

Since you are telling me what I am worth it or not let me let you a truth that people know you are "Drama Queen or :blah::blah: Queen"

Worth it ki baat to chodo, mujhe nahin convert hona. Worth it or not, who are you to tell.

Do you want me to tell you that whether you are worth it or not w.r.t. Islam ?

You bring Islam in many topics so as to get popular support of the people, people also know that.

Now let the talk on Kashmir. You haven't been able to debate on Kashmir situation and its conditions in various field.

GOI has to answer for those thousands of mass graves and those thousands of missing persons in Kashmir.By rejecting to do DNA matching of the People buried in graves GOI is just trying to push the issue under the carpet.GOI and its hitler style SS troops has to be dragged in international court for the crime against humanity by commiting kashmir genocide.

99% of Pictures posted here are old. It does indicate we had problem in the past. As far as being disturbed and having human right violations are concerned Kashmir will not even figure out at world level. I am serious there is hardly any violence, police encounters, and stone pelting incidences in recent times for over a year. On the contrary tourism is flourishing in Kashmir.

Compare this to Karachi.

Before you jump and post old stuff, I will say post something current.

Additionally we do not care if few thousands wants to separate. They do not have ability to do so is what matters.

Oh and you are not pushed even when a hundred thousand are killed by your good old Indian security forces. Why would you, Musalman hein na saaray - haath laganay se tumhein ganga mein anahana parray ga.

And you think it is going to be over because money will be spent in Kashmir. Wow, buying the memories of hundred thousands dead ones, are you. Nice - erase these memories from the minds of those mothers and sisters who lost their loved ones in tens of thousands. Erase the memories from the kids who lost their mothers and fathers to brave soldiers of Indian security forces.

Live in your dreams - but one day when you wake up, the reality will hit you harder than ever before.

Change in Jammu Part 2

This was the reaction of people of Jammu..and you all would know what Leh,Ladakhis think!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Kashmir belong to the Kashmiris and not Indians. So yes the Indians should leave. What's wrong with that.

The moment the Kashmiri Hindu Pandits from the Valley, the Buddhists from Kargil who are as much Kashmiris as anyone were killed, raped and forced to leave their homeland, that stupid slogan became null and void. The land of Kashmir belongs to the Union of India. It was, it is and it will be. No matter the human cost. Yes, NO MATTER.

Why didn't the people from Laddakh leave, why didn't the people from Jammu leave - why was it that only Pandits were encouraged to leave. Even from places where such noises never sounded in the manner.

Because Buddhists are the absolute majority in Ladakh and Jammu is nearly two-thirds Hindu. The only place place where the Islamicans dare do their atrocities was in the gullies and by-lanes of the Valley where they were in majority. And they got handsomely paid for that subsequently.

The exodus was perpetrated by Indian Government who couldn't control the event and created havoc in the lives of these people by making them refugees in their own country. .

Repeating the same trash does not make it halal.

Who do you speak for?

I asked you. You said "Ready for action and reaction". Answer that. Who is ready for that ?

It is you people who have given clutches to own people and your government used them. It is a shame that even after such a long time your people are not told about the truth.

That is called democracy and constitution dumbo. The Constitution does not allow the secession of any part of country ~ no matter how special the people are. If a demand for secession is raised, it will be crushed using all possible means and the writ of the state established ~ as the Valley Muslims found the hard way.

GOI has to answer for those thousands of mass graves and those thousands of missing persons in Kashmir.By rejecting to do DNA matching of the People buried in graves GOI is just trying to push the issue under the carpet.GOI and its hitler style SS troops has to be dragged in international court for the crime against humanity by commiting kashmir genocide.

23485880.jpg

Why i said is coz people term you my cheerleader.

I am not your cheerleader. Bahot purani aatma ho.

I am the cheerleader of all these Indians in ladies outfits, who form part of this bigoted religious charade and many of such ladies who also tend to opt for a leading role amongst such bigoted ladies having fat encasing the brain's gnomatic chromosomes.

I instill the kathak dancing habits in them and they dance to my tunes, whenever I move my fingers.

The fact of the matter is there are 3 regions of the state--Jammu--kashmir and Leh Ladakh..2 out of 3 are pro Indian and decisions are not taken to suit a minority.

Those who get it..Good for you..those who cant theres this line i remember from a song "sari zindagi tumhari yuhi beet jayegi...comment likh-likh kar ungli ghis jayegi"

Sorry we in Pakistan can't see these clips.

Mass gathering in Jammu with Indian flags and mostly women.

I said ask any Muslim if HE, didn't say SHE because I expected it that you will jump in to make it personal. Still you entered your personal choices. I also meant popular notion among Indian Muslims.
Wow ...nice escape route...As if "He" is more muslim than "she".sorry i was right in my conviction that you are not wort it. this more or less categorization happens in hinduism not in muslims.

No one is expecting you to praise Indian Army but when you are given infractions for the words you use against our soldiers, don't take favors from people. You know what I mean.
Forget me how about those mumbai guys...........or how about kashmiris who openly shouts at IA "indian dogs go back" or how about manipuri women protesting "indian army rape us" i think thats the lot of respect.....good.

Muslims were dragged by other posters way before me, I just responded to those people. Tumhe aadat hai har jagah Taang Ghussane k aur cheejon ko personal banane kii. Ask people around.
you gonna get response when you put sweeping statements like that from everyone one and when im part of the community i put my individual take.thatts why i said "im muslim first then indian" instead of "we are muslim first then indian"..i didnt make any sweeping statement unlike you did.When you make statement on someones community then why do you expect that the person wont retort.isse taang ghusana nahi bolte mahshai balki isse opinion bolte hain.

Since you are telling me what I am worth it or not let me let you a truth that people know you are "Drama Queen or :blah::blah: Queen"
i dont care what you think or what others think about me.coz for me such opinions on me simply not worth it for me to pay attention.

Worth it ki baat to chodo, mujhe nahin convert hona. Worth it or not, who are you to tell.

Do you want me to tell you that whether you are worth it or not w.r.t. Islam ?
I never claim to be worth it i know what i did and what i'm doing to be of worth.

You bring Islam in many topics so as to get popular support of the people, people also know that.
no its was never me who did it it was you who invoke islam 1st.It seems you have some kind of phobia from islam and a musali here.:lol:

Now let the talk on Kashmir. You haven't been able to debate on Kashmir situation and its conditions in various field.
wow first divert the topic yourself then expect others not to retort to your nonsense and when you get the retort you blame others of diverting the topic.....Jai HO Krait Maharaj..................:D

The moment the Kashmiri Hindu Pandits from the Valley, the Buddhists from Kargil who are as much Kashmiris as anyone were killed, raped and forced to leave their homeland, that stupid slogan became null and void. The land of Kashmir belongs to the Union of India. It was, it is and it will be. No matter the human cost. Yes, NO MATTER.

Because Buddhists are the absolute majority in Ladakh and Jammu is nearly two-thirds Hindu. The only place place where the Islamicans dare do their atrocities was in the gullies and by-lanes of the Valley where they were in majority. And they got handsomely paid for that subsequently.

Repeating the same trash does not make it halal.

I asked you. You said "Ready for action and reaction". Answer that. Who is ready for that ?

That is called democracy and constitution dumbo. The Constitution does not allow the secession of any part of country ~ no matter how special the people are. If a demand for secession is raised, it will be crushed using all possible means and the writ of the state established ~ as the Valley Muslims found the hard way.

The Indian constitution and democracy does not have any locus standii in Indian Occupied Kashmir.

Indian Occupied Kashmir is not part of India because you say so. It is a disputed territory.

Crush karnay ke liye kitnay maaro gay. Shaam parr jayegi phir bhi puray nahin marein ge.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom