What's new

Chancellor Merkel will boycott Sochi

Stupid a** thing to do . May be every country should boycott every sport or any kind of festival in germany for Massacre of Jews by hitler and again( Israeli athletes ) in Munich Olympics .

who cares about germany

Abe and Xi will visit, much more important persons representing stronger economies than france, germany, italy and uk together

Abe to visit Sochi fromFeb. 7, meet with Putin - The Japan News
germany is the economic powerhouse and largest trade partner of russia. Also germany rules the EU.

Stupid a** thing to do . May be every country should boycott every sport or any kind of festival in germany for Massacre of Jews by hitler and again( Israeli athletes ) in Munich Olympics .
russia is a dictatorship and a open air prison. Germany does not agree with putins tyranny. So we will boycott it. Its our right to do this. Or do you want force us to watch this crap?

germany is the economic powerhouse and largest trade partner of russia. Also germany rules the EU.

russia is a dictatorship and a open air prison. Germany does not agree with putins tyranny. So we will boycott it. Its our right to do this. Or do you want force us to watch this crap?
44950517.jpg

vladimir-putin-fingers-meme-generator-see-this-this-is-how-much-i-care-4aca6a.jpg

Putin cares much. Germany is russias largest trade partner. The games are Putins prestige project. Being boycotted from his largest trade partner made him lose contenance:

Russia already freaked out when our president Gauck announced to boycott the games there.

"The head of the Russian parliament's foreign delegation on Sunday criticised Gauck's decision. Alexey Pushkov tweeted: "The German president Gauck has not criticised the killing of children and women in Pakistan and Afghanistan. But he is so critical of Russia that he doesn't even want to travel to Sochi."

German president boycotts Sochi Winter Olympics | World news | The Guardian

But the games are just a sidekick for us. Its good enough that we also ruin Putins little euro-asian-union concept we supporting mass uprisings in Ukraine.

2013-12-17t172000z_2087588721_gm1e9ci0-copy.jpg

CDU-Bundesparteitag.jpg

klitschko-kiew_580x325.jpg

_71618433_71618432.jpg

09422f1a-6689-11e3-_491770c.jpg

We set the entire Ukraine on fire. Now Putin can´t even hold his promise anymore, because he knows his money will be wasted there.Ukraine is lost for russia, thanks to us.

Russia puts $15-billion Ukraine bailout on hold - The Globe and Mail

Spitting in his games is just a bonus.

Ukraine will never be yours, do not hope. Perhaps only the Western part, but I totally do not mind. We in the south and in the east is going to militia - we will never live under the Western Ukrainian Nazis.

Ukraine will never be yours, do not hope. Perhaps only the Western part, but I totally do not mind. We in the south and in the east is going to militia - we will never live under the Western Ukrainian Nazis.

He he, thats good enough for us. Divide et impera. Half of your country already is ours.

tymoshenko-w-620x349.jpg

He he, thats good enough for us. Divide et impera. Half of your country already is ours.

tymoshenko-w-620x349.jpg
Not half - only western piece, where once ruled the Austrian Empire. There live 5-6 million people. This is an area where no more factories exist, so people have become emigrants and go to Europe to work for peanuts. If you save us from this hemorrhoids - we'll just say thank you.

@MarkusS Look I dont know how many years you have.
But you give a bad name for all Germans.In my little town live alot of Volksdeutsche from Swabia.And they are normal people.
You said "Divide et impera" but your country was humilited by US and USSR for almost a five decades.

And you are very uninformed for your age probably (19-22).Germany isnt biggest trading partner of Russia but it is EU and EU have a deficit of 120 bln dollars in trade with Russia.
West Ukraine want to join EU and they have right to do that.But East want to join Russian Federation and 70 % of GDP was producted in the East,instead of your keyboard war,I have been to Ukraine both West and East and I have seen some thing.

And please dont use Divide et impera term becouse your country is under US strong rule.NSA spy on you "Iron Lady" and nothing....your "Iron Lady" isnt Iron but Plastic.

And I dont give a damn about your western game with Russia.That only shows that both of you dont give a damn for ordinary working class but only look at your interests.Shame on your both.

@MarkusS Look I dont know how many years you have.
But you give a bad name for all Germans.In my little town live alot of Volksdeutsche from Swabia.And they are normal people.
You said "Divide et impera" but your country was humilited by US and USSR for almost a five decades.

And you are very uninformed for your age probably (19-22).Germany isnt biggest trading partner of Russia but it is EU and EU have a deficit of 120 bln dollars in trade with Russia.
West Ukraine want to join EU and they have right to do that.But East want to join Russian Federation and 70 % of GDP was producted in the East,instead of your keyboard war,I have been to Ukraine both West and East and I have seen some thing.

And please dont use Divide et impera term becouse your country is under US strong rule.NSA spy on you "Iron Lady" and nothing....your "Iron Lady" isnt Iron but Plastic.

And I dont give a damn about your western game with Russia.That only shows that both of you dont give a damn for ordinary working class but only look at your interests.Shame on your both.

I sometimes think that he is not Deutsche - just Gypsy or Romanian living in Germany.
Germans usually much more cultured and educated people, soberly looking at the situation in Germany, Europe and worldwide. Without narrow ideological propaganda frameworks.

Russia should recognize Circassian genocide otherwise it should be boycotted.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom