What's new

Chancellor Merkel will boycott Sochi

Kid, the first thing that comes in someones mind about your country, is killing 6 million innocent jews. You are also responsible for any $hit happened during WW1 and WW2, including the death of more than 50 millions of innocent people during WW2.
Dude, you should not talk about USA like this, since USA is the country which tamed you and threw money at you by marshal plan for lap dancing for her. If it wasn't for Marshall plan, you would have lived way worse than Russians by now. BTW, US bases are almost anywhere in your country, and NSA is watching and listening anything and anyone in your country including your iron lady; so, be careful dude, otherwise you may get kicked in the a$$ by one of our 50,000 soldiers in your so called country.:rofl:

US bases are anywhere in my country? And how are we responsible for WW I? We joined several days after it had already been broken out.

I have no problem with the NSA. It is clear USA spies on us, just like we spy on them. How you think Siemens gets all those billion $ contracts and fullfills any public contract in USA before its even announced.

btw, i like your profile picture. Operation Ajax was a full sucess. It did not even need 50.000 soldiers :)

US bases are anywhere in my country? And how are we responsible for WW I? We joined several days after it had already been broken out.

I have no problem with the NSA. It is clear USA spies on us, just like we spy on them. How you think Siemens gets all those billion $ contracts and fullfills any public contract in USA before its even announced.

btw, i like your profile picture. Operation Ajax was a full sucess. It did not even need 50.000 soldiers :)

US bases are more than enough for the tiny Germany, and everyone knows that those bases are aimed to impede Russian's activity and influence. Otherwise, they would be only a waste of money and time.
haha, nice try kid. Are you really comparing your so called country with USA?!!! Yeah, maybe in your dream world, the Siemens is spying on us just like as how NSA is spying on your country and your iron lady. BTW, USA has a free market which it has allowed anyone to benefit her vast market; so, no wonder if you could get some contracts in US, even Namibia does too.
BTW, about Ajax operation, mainly UK and a bunch of fools were responsible for it. But, US tried to compensate those fools faults later, in JFK's and Carter's presidency, by supporting liberals in Iran, such as National Front of Iran. Anyway, US has helped Iran a lot by preventing USSR to dissociate and annex Azerbaijan and Kurdistan in the past, and by massive military aids in Shah's era, which made Iran able to stand against Arabs in Iran-Iraq war.
So, do mind about your country, since US bases would be there in the next 1000 years.:lol:

We don´t hate and we don´t fear. Why should we?
If you do not hate - it's OK. Just remember that when you will think something against Russia and Russian - we can turn the whole Europe in the glass plain. As Prince Aleksandr Nevsky said to Teutons - "without fear go to visit us, but who with a sword come to us - will be perished by the sword. At that stood and will stand the Russian land".

US bases are more than enough for the tiny Germany, and everyone knows that those bases are aimed to impede Russian's activity and influence. Otherwise, they would be only a waste of money and time.
haha, nice try kid. Are you really comparing your so called country with USA?!!! Yeah, maybe in your dream world, the Siemens is spying on us just like as how NSA is spying on your country and your iron lady. BTW, USA has a free market which it has allowed anyone to benefit her vast market; so, no wonder if you could get some contracts in US, even Namibia does too.
BTW, about Ajax operation, mainly UK and a bunch of fools were responsible for it. But, US tried to compensate those fools faults later, in JFK's and Carter's presidency, by supporting liberals in Iran, such as National Front of Iran. Anyway, US has helped Iran a lot by preventing USSR to dissociate and annex Azerbaijan and Kurdistan in the past, and by massive military aids in Shah's era, which made Iran able to stand against Arabs in Iran-Iraq war.
So, do mind about your country, since US bases would be there in the next 1000 years.:lol:

Vine please effendi.

If you do not hate - it's OK. Just remember that when you will think something against Russia and Russian - we can turn the whole Europe in the glass plain. As Prince Aleksandr Nevsky said to Teutons - "without fear go to visit us, but who with a sword come to us - will be perished by the sword. At that stood and will stand the Russian land".
What? Why should i be in fear when visiting russia? As i had competition in St. Petersburg i was not in fear.

Vine please effendi.

What? Why should i be in fear when visiting russia? As i had competition in St. Petersburg i was not in fear.
So I also speak about it. We need to trade and visit each other's homes as quests. But remember - if you still decide to attack us - this time all will end to you completely. In general end.

So I also speak about it. We need to trade and visit each other's homes as quests. But remember - if you still decide to attack us - this time all will end to you completely. In general end.
Is this meant as a threat? I believe our destiny is to take part in shaping humanities future and push our species forward and germany is one of the most leading nations in evry aspect, just as europe as a whole is one of the pillars of humanity.

Is this meant as a threat? I believe our destiny is to take part in shaping humanities future and push our species forward and germany is one of the most leading nations in evry aspect, just as europe as a whole is one of the pillars of humanity.
This is a reminder. Build at home what you want, but do not try to drag us into this.

We have evry right to stand for our interests and Ukraine is also in our interests.

We have evry right to stand for our interests and Ukraine is also in our interests.
Ukraine is my homeland, and not your interests. Your interests end where begin the interests of Russia.

ha ha ha and where end your interests?
take away those lands, which owned the Habsburgs - you still kill will and spirit of those humans. They value the trough full of food more than the space, glory and freedom. But do not climb to Kiev, Odessa, Kharkov.

take away those lands, which owned the Habsburgs - you still kill will and spirit of those humans. They value the trough full of food more than the space, glory and freedom. But do not climb to Kiev, Odessa, Kharkov.
so we are not allowed to stand for our interests in russia? that makes trade impossible.

Juvenile gesture. My once high opinion of Merkel has been lowered.

I'm also a little surprised in that, in the wake of extensive and illicit surveillance and espionage conducted against Germany by the USA/UK, she doesn't care to fortify relations with eastern neighbors to give her some bargaining leverage.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom