What's new

Challenging the Long-Held Notion That Israeli Settlements Are ‘Illegal’

They didnt convert prostitutes idiot,,, They were sent back to their communities

Guess what my people used to be Rajputs in the past as well, we left that crap behind.. when we chose to be muslims

Did the Rajputs not help the Mughals to occupy India and conquer hindu's, if your women burtn themselves after your defeat and then how does your tribe still exist

Your right hinduism has been around for thousands of years,,, it may have made sense to cavemen but you sill belive in Monkey Gods in the 21st century
How do you know? Look it up on Mughal records, they converted anyone they could including your ancestors.

My tribe still exists because it was the royals that committed suicide, the soldiers, wives and children moved away to Northern Rajasthan.

You where never Rajputs, that's why you converted because you lacked the tenacity and honour of our people.
Certain clans of Rajputs did help but then they rebelled during Aurangazebs reign and kicked his *** along with Sikhs, Marathas and Jats.

Hinduism is monotheistic, look it up. And I could say some stuff about Islam but I am civilised unlike you. That's the big difference between me and you forced convert.

How do you know? Look it up on Mughal records, they converted anyone they could including your ancestors.

My tribe still exists because it was the royals that committed suicide, the soldiers, wives and children moved away to Northern Rajasthan.

You where never Rajputs, that's why you converted because you lacked the tenacity and honour of our people.
Certain clans of Rajputs did help but then they rebelled during Aurangazebs reign and kicked his *** along with Sikhs, Marathas and Jats.

Hinduism is monotheistic, look it up. And I could say some stuff about Islam but I am civilised unlike you. That's the big difference you forced convert.

We converted because hinduism is daft,,,, why would we continue to worship idols or cows or demons and such nonsense

Your looking for excuses to tell your kids on why millions of hindu's left Hinduism for Islam refusing to accept that islam is a better more complete way of life compared to the idol worshiping hum drum you believe in

Millions of our ancestores rejected you, your religion, your worsthless caste system

India was ruled for hundreds and hundreds of years without the sikh's, maratha's and jats doing anything

Not to akbar, not to tamerlane,, so suddenly at the end of an empire you start to jump around and that to ONLY long enough to be defeated and conquered by the british

We converted because hinduism is daft,,,, why would we continue to worship idols or cows or demons and such nonsense

Your looking for excuses to tell your kids on why millions of hindu's left Hinduism for Islam refusing to accept that islam is a better more complete way of life compared to the idol worshiping hum drum you believe in

Millions of our ancestores rejected you, your religion, your worsthless caste system

India was ruled for hundreds and hundreds of years without the sikh's, maratha's and jats doing anything

Not to akbar, not to tamerlane,, so suddenly at the end of an empire you start to jump around and that to ONLY long enough to be defeated and conquered by the british
That's because Marathas and Sikhs weren't around in the early days of the Mughal Empire you retard.:rofl:
Your historical knowledge is so bad, did you learn it in a madrasah?

Repeated jibes at Hinduism won't make your history any better, Arab and Central Asian accounts from the time corroborate what I am saying that you where all forced and raped in to your religion. I'm sorry it hurts.:rofl:

Hussain thinks it's "daft" to worship cows, but thinks nothing of believing a man flew on a winged horse.
It's funny because majority of Hindus don't even worship cows and only believe in one god.

That's because Marathas and Sikhs weren't around in the early days of the Mughal Empire you retard.:rofl:
Your historical knowledge is so bad, did you learn it in a madrasah?

Repeated jibes at Hinduism won't make your history any better, Arab and Central Asian accounts from the time corroborate what I am saying that you where all forced and raped in to your religion. I'm sorry it hurts.:rofl:

It's funny because majority of Hindus don't even worship cows and only believe in one god.

They didnt just appear, did they moron, they came from previous people who were trampled and defeated did they not.

Even the sikhs spent centuries under muslim rule

The point being, it was only after the demise of the empire did these groups controle any land and that only for a limited period before they were defeated again by the british

You cant compare losers like this to the Mughals or Ottomans who lasted for hundreds of years and controlled massive empires and left their mark on the planet

He posted Blaze? LMFAO!!!

You know Glen beck? He became SO crazy that even fox news 'kicked him out'..and guess what? He joined "Blaze", which OP has used as a 'source' :)

Tells you everything! LOL

They didnt just appear, did they moron, they came from previous people who were trampled and defeated did they not.

The point being, it was only after the demise of the empire did these groups controle any land and that only for a limited period before they were defeated again by the british

You cant compare losers like this to the Mughals or Ottomans who lasted for hundreds of years and controlled massive empires and left their mark on the planet

No, even before that, Marathas were just annihilated by Islamic forces under Nadir Shah yet again :lol:

poor hindus...

It's funny because majority of Hindus don't even worship cows and only believe in one god

Hindu's living today are ashamed of Hinduism so come up with this Hinduism is monotheism rubbish,, because even you know this monkey god, elephant god stuff is weird

No! Lol. The Mughals came from Central Asia, not Pakistan hahahaha.

Sikhs where ruled but once there empire was created they kicked Mughal *** and so did the others. What did Pakistanis do? They submissively accepted foreign rule.

And the main reason for the demise of Mughals where these groups.

Hussain thinks it's "daft" to worship cows, but thinks nothing of believing a man flew on a winged horse.

Yeah..and offcourse you thinking nothing of a man who divided seas by his stick, eh idiot?

Mircales are Miracles. Don't touch supernational domain.

Worshipping cows isn't a miracle nor supernational but rather a 'daft' thing lol

Hindu's living today are ashamed of Hinduism so come up with this Hinduism is monotheism rubbish,, because even you know this monkey god, elephant god stuff is weird
I'm a Hindu, I have read the books and even Richard Dawkins has said Hinduism is monotheism in disguise.
I know my religion, not some Wahabi extremist.
How are Hindus ashamed? In my school Pakistanis would act non religious so white kids won't bully them lol.

My Hindu friend said cows are respected more than they are worshipped as God.

I'm not sure Hussain will understand the concept of respecting animals. His religion treats them with great disdain.

Yeah..and offcourse you thinking nothing of a man who divided seas by his stick, eh idiot?

Mircales are Miracles. Don't touch supernational domain.

Worshipping cows isn't a miracle nor supernational but rather a 'daft' thing lol

At least tidal incidents or tsunamis can be attributed to seas "parting", as is the theory.

Nothing can explain winged horses. :lol:

A horse.....with wings....

My Hindu friend said cows are respected more than they are worshipped as God.

I'm not sure Hussain will understand the concept of respecting animals. His religion treats them with great disdain.
Look how quickly Muslims will resort too attacking religion and then they will run to the authorities of you attack there's.

Sure.

AshkeNAZI Jews have about as much "right" to Jerusalem as Filipino Christians do to Bethlehem or Indonesian Muslims to Mecca.

He's a rabid Hindu fanatic. Anyone who kills Muslims is a hero to him.

India and Israel: a friendship deepened by prejudice | Kapil Komireddi | Comment is free | theguardian.com
Look at the conversation and see how quickly Muslims resort to religious attacks.

Jews living on their historic, native land is the most legal thing in the world.

Sure.

AshkeNAZI Jews have about as much "right" to Jerusalem as Filipino Christians do to Bethlehem or Indonesian Muslims to Mecca.

How are they your brethren? LOL, because of defense ties are you insane? :laughcry:

He's a rabid Hindu fanatic. Anyone who kills Muslims is a hero to him.

India and Israel: a friendship deepened by prejudice | Kapil Komireddi | Comment is free | theguardian.com

Back
Top Bottom