What's new

Challenging the Long-Held Notion That Israeli Settlements Are ‘Illegal’

...... I don't get why you put Israel above India. :lol:
How did you get the idea that Indians put Israel above India?? LOL
The apparent 'closeness' between an Indian(Hindu) and an Israeli(Jew) is mainly due to two reasons:-
1.Hindus and Jews, followers of two of the world's most ancient religions never showed enmity towards each other.....
2.They both face existential threat from followers of other religions...i.e common interest forced them to have closer ties...

Last edited:
Proof?

Because Jews don't massacre Hindus...

Bro, Muslims aren't one ethnic group, we are plenty ethnic groups....Palestinians have nothing to do with the Mumbai massacre and I'm sure Pakistanis also condemned it. I don't want to get into the India Pakistan fued...I just want you to not take separate issues into account when we're relating to the I/P conflict.

Judea & Samaria are full of Jewish history.

Despite Israel being one of the most heavily excavated countries in the world full of international dig teams - not a single clay pot, coin or ancient ruins have been found that point to a so-called 'palestinan' civilisation or people.

That entity are a new political people created as a weapon against Israel. They even rejected the term 'palestinain' before 1948.

Every day more and more Jewish artefacts are found.

Not an inch of Judea & Samaria belongs to the Egyptians/Syrians/Bedouins that were re-branded as 'palestinians'

How did you get the idea that Indians put Israel above India??
Its's just 'common interest'.....both India and Israel face a common threat....

They don't face a common threat, I'm not sure what threat you're referring to...Pakistan? We can discuss this, Palestinians don't come from the moon or declare a religious war, Palestinian organizations are liberation movements that don't operate outside of Palestine and their purpose is to resist the occupation through all means with violent means as a last resort if our people are being killed in the dozens.

As for all around military capability, India is better in that aspect, Israel has very good offensive capabilities because they're policy is to go on the offensive and it's not about self defense. So India has better all round capabilities but Israel has excessive Air Force capabilities.

Judea & Samaria are full of Jewish history.

Despite Israel being one of the most heavily excavated countries in the world full of international dig teams - not a single clay pot, coin or ancient ruins have been found that point to a so-called 'palestinan' civilisation or people.

That entity are a new political people created as a weapon against Israel. They even rejected the term 'palestinain' before 1948.

Every day more and more Jewish artefacts are found.

Not an inch of Judea & Samaria belongs to the Egyptians/Syrians/Bedouins that were re-branded as 'palestinians'

There's plenty of Canaan artifacts.

How did you get the idea that Indians put Israel above India??
The apparent 'closeness' between an Indian(Hindu) and an Israeli(Jew) is mainly due to two reasons:-
1.Hindus and Jews, followers of two of the world's most ancient religions never showed enmity towards each other.....
2.They both face existential threat from followers of other religions...i.e common interest forced them to have closer ties...

I've also found that culturally, they have some similarities. Hard work ethos, business etc.

Also, correct me if I'm wrong, but at home it's the women who are the head of the household so to speak. That's what it's like in Judaism.

In Islam the male dominates everything.

There's plenty of Canaan artifacts.

Indeed. And Christian, Roman, Pagan etc.

Nothing 'palestinian' though. Not a thing.

I've also found that culturally, they have some similarities. Hard work ethos, business etc.

Also, correct me if I'm wrong, but at home it's the women who are the head of the household so to speak. That's what it's like in Judaism.

In Islam the male dominates everything.

Indeed. And Christian, Roman, Pagan etc.

Nothing 'palestinian' though. Not a thing.

Palestinians are Canaanites

In Islam the male dominates everything...
Those are secondary things you mentioned, you forgot the most important point, there is a history of both Jews and Hindus being massacred.....while we don't interfere in other's religious matters....I guess, that's the main reason behind our close ties....we don't feel threatened with each other......

Last edited:
Those are secondary things you mentioned, you forgot the most important point, there is a history of both Jews and Hindus being massacred.....while we don't interfere in other's religious matters....I guess, this is the main reason behind our close ties....we don't feel threatened with each other......
True and there has traditionally been no anti-semitism in India (from the Hindus or Sikhs) unlike in Europe or even the USA.

I have always advocated that Israel should distance itself from Europe and go to the far east and India with most of their trade so they are not at the mercy of the Europeans again.

Anyway drop it don’t want to argue it. The word Semetic makes me vomit

Which means nothing

Yes it does, that means we are similar people and today consider ourselves Arabic because we speak Arabic, Arabs are from the levant anyways which is still the very same region. You're probably thinking of different tribes originating from Saudi Arabia.

Back
Top Bottom