What's new

Challenging the Long-Held Notion That Israeli Settlements Are ‘Illegal’

If you look back Hindus have been referred to as Cow worshippers, idol worshippers, cow piss drinkers etc.
That crosses a limit.

Some Hindus go back and forth as well looking for every opportunity to defame Islam/Muslims. So do Jews, some Christians, etcc....

This is a normal thing in life, it's not merely a Muslim against all thing as you portray it.

Point is, that reasoning you have regarding the I/P conflict is bizarre and baseless.

In issues like the Israel-Palestine conflict, it's basically one big grey area.

And in a world of grey areas, it's the stronger side who will come out ahead. Hence the expression "might is right".

If you are weak, you will suffer terribly like we did during the Century of Humiliation. And there will be no one else to blame but yourself.

I merely showed him real history after he began ranting about ruling us. Is history which is also corroborated from various accounts from the time bigotry?
Due to your own bigotry you only see stuff we write and not what we reply to.
I bet you hate Hindus and Jews to the core?
Your a bigot because you refuse to condemn attacks made on Hindus and Jews.

Wrong.

You jumped into a thread about Israelis and Palestinians to support the.Israelis, and I explained why so many Indians do so.

In issues like the Israel-Palestine conflict, it's basically one big grey area.
And in a world of grey areas, it's the stronger side who will come out ahead. Hence the expression "might is right".
If you are weak, you will suffer terribly like we did during the Century of Humiliation. And there will be no one else to blame but yourself.
Sir, you are a senior member of this forum. If you read through this thread could you please tell me where the racist attacks started from?

Hence the expression "might is right".

That's what we are saying that it's just a matter of "might is right".

The European and African Jews have about as much "right" to this land as Filipino Christians have to Bethlehem, or Indonesian Muslims have to Mecca.

Wrong.

You jumped into a thread about Israelis and Palestinians to support the.Israelis, and I explained why so many Indians do so.
See now you are changing the subject from racist attacks to support for Israel. Please try to be more mature and stay on to reason as too why these racist attacks started. And why do you refuse to condemn attacks on the Jewish and Hindu faith? Do you hate them?
My support for Israel is due too my own reasons.

See now you are changing the subject from racist attacks to support for Israel. Please try to be more mature and stay on to reason as too why these racist attacks started. And why do you refuse to condemn attacks on the Jewish and Hindu faith? Do you hate them?
My support for Israel is due too my own reasons.

I wrote from the very beginning that many Indians' support for Israel was rooted in your shared hatred for Muslims. Your statements against Muslims corroborated that claim.

The other stuff, bad as it is, is not relevant to that thesis.

Sir, you are a senior member of this forum. If you read njthrough this thread could you please tell me where the racist attacks started from?

Sorry I did not read this thread comprehensively enough to answer that question. I'm sure the mods will sort it out if someone had reported it.

That's what we are saying that it's just a matter of "might is right".

The European and African Jews have about as much "right" to this land as Filipino Christians have to Bethlehem, or Indonesian Muslims have to Mecca.

How about the "right" of the White Europeans to own the land of America? Even they themselves will agree it was incredibly unfair.

But who is going to ask them to leave? No one. And that's how it is.

You either get stronger, or you fade away. That is realpolitik.

We chose to get stronger.

I wrote from the very beginning that many Indians' support for Israel was rooted in your shared hatred for Muslims. Your statements against Muslims corroborated that claim.

The other stuff, bad as it is, is not relevant to that thesis.
What do you know about me to say I hate Muslims? What did I say that can't be backed up from historical records indicate that I hate Muslims. Your sweeping judgements are disgusting and not what one would expect from a think tank.
Anti Jew comments are on topic since this is a Israel discussion so don't pick and choose you bigot.
So once again from what I said please show me something that indicates a hate for Muslims and can't be backed up by historical fact either?

How about the "right" of the White Europeans to own the land of America? Even they themselves will agree it was incredibly unfair.

But who is going to ask them to leave? No one. And that's how it is.

You either get stronger, or you fade away. That is realpolitik.

We chose to get stronger.

That's all fine.

No one denies that the existence of Israel is a FACT backed by serious firepower.

However, many Zionists claim that Jews have a "natural" right to live on this land and the Palestinians don't. That the legal and military imposition is merely a vindication of an inherent right.

So once again from what I said please show me something that indicates a hate for Muslims and can't be backed up by historical fact either?

I already told you above. Your claim that all Muslims in South Asia were forcibly converted is false and indicative of your brainwashing.

That's all fine.

However, many Zionists claim that Jews have a "natural" right to live on this land and the Palestinians don't. That the legal and military imposition is merely a vindication of an inherent right.

I already told you above. Your claim that all Muslims in South Asia were forcibly converted is false and indicative of your brainwashing.
When did I say all? I said most. And please show me how it is wrong. It's even corroborated by foreign accounts from the time. I know it hurts but it's historical fact and nothing will ever change that.

I was speaking about Punjabis that they like hussain where forcibly converted. Pathans where voluntary converts. Please learn the context of the conversation.

Back
Top Bottom