What's new

Challenging the Long-Held Notion That Israeli Settlements Are ‘Illegal’

\

At least tidal incidents or tsunamis can be attributed to seas "parting", as is the theory.

Nothing can explain winged horses. :lol:

A horse.....with wings....

Dumbo, you can not "divide" seas with a stoke of your 'stick' :rofl:

In next hundred years, human beings can EASILY create a "flying horse"...a machine with wings in the shape of horse....can be done with engineering of the future....atleast it is thinkable..

Best of luck "dividing seas with a stick" :lol:

And what did I say that was anti Muslim? Please be specific.

I do believe you suffer from cognitive dissonance.
You made broad generalizations about Muslims.
Feel free to re-read your own posts in these threads to refresh your memory.

Exactly, no specific examples. Even after multiple attacks on my faith and on the Jewish faith I didn't once resort too attacking Islams beliefs. On the gypsy thread I merely said certain SECTIONS of Muslims cause trouble not all, if I did then quote it here. Don't think too highly of yourself just because you are a think tank because your lack of comprehension skills is astounding.

Says the Islamist who referred to Jews as Nazis.

Sort out your prejudices first before preaching to others, son.

Sort out your prejudices first before preaching to others, son.
Exactly, there have been repeated attacks on Jewish and Hindu faith here and none directed at Islam and suddenly we are the bad guys?

Exactly, there have been repeated attacks on Jewish and Hindu faith here and none directed at Islam and suddenly we are the bad guys?
Bunch of hypocrites.

They seem to be almost surprised that they should also behave civilly.

Islam is in conflict with all the major religions, including itself.

Exactly, no specific examples. Even after multiple attacks on my faith and on the Jewish faith I didn't once resort too attacking Islams beliefs. On the gypsy thread I merely said certain SECTIONS of Muslims cause trouble not all, if I did then quote it here. Don't think too highly of yourself just because you are a think tank because your lack of comprehension skills is astounding.

You have been attacking Muslims in this thread (about how they were all forcibly converted, how they behave, etc.)

Cognitive dissonance at display once again -- or maybe your bigoted brainwashing runs so deep, you don't realize what you are typing.

I am comparing the Zionists colonialists to Nazis.

You have been attacking Muslims in this thread (about how they were all forcibly converted, how they behave, etc.)

Cognitive dissonance at display once again -- or maybe your bigoted brainwashing runs so deep, you don't realize what you are typing.
Once again your comprehension skills are lacking. A Pakistani claimed that his ancestors ruled us for 1000 years and I replied about conversions. Got it? Tell me where I attacked the Muslim faith you bigot?

Once again your comprehension skills are lacking. A Pakistani claimed that his ancestors ruled us for 1000 years and I replied about conversions. Got it? Tell me where I attacked the Muslim faith you bigot?

You need to get yourself an English Primer pronto.

Read what I wrote -- I wrote that you attacked Muslims, not Islam.

And, despite your hallucinations, I didn't attack Hinduism (the faith) -- only you as a bigot.

Where do you see attacks against Hindu or Jewish faith? It's pretty common for some Indians and Pakistanis to go back and forth at each other. Quit making a fuss about it.

You need to get yourself an English Primer pronto.

Read what I wrote -- I wrote that you attacked Muslims, not Islam.
I merely showed him real history after he began ranting about ruling us. Is history which is also corroborated from various accounts from the time bigotry?
Due to your own bigotry you only see stuff we write and not what we reply to.
I bet you hate Hindus and Jews to the core?
Your a bigot because you refuse to condemn attacks made on Hindus and Jews.

Where do you see attacks against Hindu or Jewish faith? It's pretty common for some Indians and Pakistanis to go back and forth at each other. Quit making a fuss about it.
If you look back Hindus have been referred to as Cow worshippers, idol worshippers, cow piss drinkers etc.
That crosses a limit.

Back
Top Bottom