What's new

Challenging the Long-Held Notion That Israeli Settlements Are ‘Illegal’

Can we get back to the thread topic? By my count the Zionists are batting 1000 while the anti-Zionists have no hits, no runs, and many errors. Is there anyone in the anti-Zionist crowd who thinks he or she can do better, or can introduce someone else who does?

Anyway drop it don’t want to argue it. The word Semetic makes me vomit

Akkadians (Babylonians -Adnanite Arabs/Ishmaelites-Hebrews-Assyrians), Canaanites/Phoenicians, Nabateans, Shebans, Sabians... all of them are Semetic people that had great civilizations all over the middle east especially in the modern day Iraq.

I don't blindly hate Israel and nor do I blindly support Palestinians.

But even I think that Israeli Settlement Building on West Bank is illegal.

Israel needs to dismantle those settlements, withdraw back to 1967 Borders, find a way to share Jerusalem and give West Bank borders under NATO and US control.

Israel is committing suicide by building more settlements because Arab population is rising faster than Jewish one and pretty soon Jews will be a minority in Israel pretty much nullifying the entire reason for Israel's creation.

I don't blindly hate Israel and nor do I blindly support Palestinians.
But even I think that Israeli Settlement Building on West Bank is illegal.
That's the notion the article challenges, as your "I think -" is apparently completely unsupportable.

Israel is committing suicide by building more settlements because Arab population is rising faster than Jewish one and pretty soon Jews will be a minority in Israel pretty much nullifying the entire reason for Israel's creation.
I don't think the demographics work quite the way you claim. Even if you are correct, did the UAE cease to exist simply because over half its populace are foreigners? Of course not! The Jews right to resettle the West Bank (via purchase or on state land) is firmly established in international law dating back before WWII, back when Jews were a minority in Mandate Palestine.

That's the notion the article challenges, as your "I think -" is apparently completely unsupportable.

I don't think the demographics work quite the way you claim. Even if you are correct, did the UAE cease to exist simply because over half its populace are foreigners? Of course not! The Jews right to resettle the West Bank (via purchase or on state land) is firmly established in international law dating back before WWII, back when Jews were a minority in Mandate Palestine.

And what gave Israel the right to sell those lands to Israeli citizens? Those are occupied lands that Israel occupied in a War. The only solution to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict is a two state solution. A Palestinian state cannot exist if large parts of where its state is suppose to be is carved, bisected, trisected with Israeli settlements and where Israeli settlers are draining all the natural resources such was Water and Fertile Land to cultivate crops.

UAE analogy doesnt hold up. A more proper analogy is Lebanon. A country founded as a Christian Nation in the middle east but with growing muslim population led to a civil war. Thats the future for Israel.

Sharon was right to get out of Gaza and now Israel has to get out of West Bank. Only then will Israel's future be secured.

Jews living on their historic, native land is the most legal thing in the world.

The Canaanites themselves were most likely of Arab descent....

Good on my Jewish brothers.

I would remind you that India has supported Palestine, not Israel, in practically every single U.N. resolution, during the Cold War era, in the Gaza war, the unofficial recognition, etc.

The Palestinians are increasing and must continue increasing their population in Gaza, Israel and the West Bank..

Israeli's wet dreams of ethnic cleansing will never come true

If the israeli#s do not want a two state solution then they can have one state where the muslim/arab population pushes towards and past 50%

What the israeli's want is to control all of israel and the west bank, and force the Palestinians into massive self governed Ghettos, living almost like reduced humans who only have limited rights

The israeli's have long struggled with the question on how to get rid of the Palestinians, the jews want the land and jerusalem but their are millions of Palestinians/arabs/muslims, some on the right of israeli politics have even promoted ethnic cleansing like the Nazi's

I wont be suprised if the israeli's soon suggest some sort of camp with ovens to reduce the Palestinians to ash

All the palestinians need to do is keep struggling and keep growing

Both the jews and hindu's are and see themselves as enemies of muslims hence are allies, its something that non sub-continent muslims dont understand about the hindu's, they were ruled for close to 1000 years by different muslim rulers and their main enemy is Pakistan, they have a big snarling chip on their shoulders AGAINST ALL MUSLIMS not just from Pakistan. its vital Pakistan is supported to counter India

Muslims in India are heading towards a population of 200 million and should act to support Palestine and demand their goverment not support israel in its oppression, the voice of 200 million people can be strong

What the israeli's want is to control all of israel and the west bank, and force the Palestinians into massive self governed Ghettos, living almost like reduced humans who only have limited rights

Thats the siuation today, already. West Bank is comprised of a number of ethnic islands or enclaves of Palestinians, surrounded by walls and electric fences.
The valuable and rich parts of West Bank, like water and fertile agricultural land, lies outside thee walls and are under control of Jewish settlers.

I would remind you that India has supported Palestine, not Israel, in practically every single U.N. resolution, during the Cold War era, in the Gaza war, the unofficial recognition, etc.
It doesn't matter what the Indian government thinks, my opinion is unique to me.

Both the jews and hindu's are and see themselves as enemies of muslims hence are allies, its something that non sub-continent muslims dont understand about the hindu's, they were ruled for close to 1000 years by different muslim rulers and their main enemy is Pakistan, they have a big snarling chip on their shoulders AGAINST ALL MUSLIMS not just from Pakistan. its vital Pakistan is supported to counter India

Muslims in India are heading towards a population of 200 million and should act to support Palestine and demand their goverment not support israel in its oppression, the voice of 200 million people can be strong
Why are you acting like it was Pakistani Muslims that ruled us.:rofl::omghaha::laughcry:

It was Muslims that ruled you,, hence your butt hurt
Persians and Central Asians did, Arabs failed to get past Sindh after we defeated them. And the same people ruled you. Hence your butthurt.:wave:

It was Muslims that ruled you,, hence your butt hurt

Actually we have been born and always lived in a free country. We were never worried that we might be bombed tomorrow by Taliban or blown by US drone strikes or someone may simply shoot me because I am a Shia. Only pakistanis have reasons for getting butthurt.

Weren’t the persians and Central Asians that ruled you Muslims

Actually we have been born and always lived in a free country. We were never worried that we might be bombed tomorrow by Taliban or blown by US drone strikes or someone may simply shoot me because I am a Shia. Only pakistanis have reasons for getting butthurt.

So mass riots in 84, 2002, Babri Masjid, Mumbai, Kashmir, Naxal problems, epiidemic rape crises what all this then just another Tuesday for Indians

Back
Top Bottom