What's new

CH-7 interest and PAK Military updates

USA is not going to sell us anything until we end cpec and declare war on China and that is something we cannot do.

Still not.. it's not about China, it's about Pakistan and Saudi Arabia.
They want only these two countries to go down, since those are militarily not easy diet, so they go into long term plan.

Pakistan has already bought J-10C they are here to give us the taste of the product.
I don't expect such stupidity from professionals in Pakistan.

@Rafi with current Govt it will happen IA.

J10C or J10 P for pakistan with AESA will be ideal for Mirage replacement.

stick on ch04 first man
Ch4 is not good Jordanian has them and retireing them early as per Allen Warns.

@Rafi with current Govt it will happen IA.

J10C or J10 P for pakistan with AESA will be ideal for Mirage replacement.

Ch4 is not good Jordanian has them and retireing them early as per Allen Warns.
and then other countries are using it and order more . ch4 jitna bhi bura ho humary daddud charger ch03 se hazar guna acha hai

@Rafi thanks for post with Chinese Z10ME don't u think it would be too much for PAA having too many different platforms T129, Z10ME, zulu cobras, as well as Hinds?
I believe mini Subs would be Italian as u mentioned before or French?

Amin Summe Amin....

With only a couple of billion $s in the treasury, how Pak manages all these things is beyond me...
Pakistan has an extremely efficient budget management, it was a necessary survival mechanism that was developed and evolved when we faced enormous odds with very little resources. The Pakistan Army also owns multi-billion dollar companies and businesses.

@Rafi thanks for post with Chinese Z10ME don't u think it would be too much for PAA having too many different platforms T129, Z10ME, zulu cobras, as well as Hinds?
I believe mini Subs would be Italian as u mentioned before or French?

We will see if the Zulus ever come. Mi35m are for Spec Ops. T129 and Z10ME are anti armor. And spares are secured.

1. Pakistan Air force and Navy showing interest and given programme presentation on CH-7 Stealth UAV. Likely 1st overseas customer.

2. Also another Stealth drone from China and a indigenous Stealth drone being looked at. (will be used SEAD and hit targets in India).

3. New UUV program started.

4. Viper IFV going through trials. Will be manufactured in large numbers depending on finances.

5. China again offered Z-10ME as having adopted all PA upgrades. They have offered at very good package. New trails going to take place shortly.

6. Nuclear sub project still on. Nuff said. NSFC doing us proud.

7. MIRV is going from strength to strength.

8. Should be hearing good news regarding mini subs in the next few years. If everything goes to plan.

9. MLRS both indigenous and from China being inducted in larger numbers.

10. Chinese artillery systems coming.

11. Stealth fighter program starting to take shape, our ally has come through for us. Finances are only hitch.

12. J-10C in country for exercises is because PAF and China want to convince govt for sale to give interim solution and, backup to the Thunder while 5th Gen is developing.

Talks of initial purchase of 36 possibly leading to 80 or 90 craft. Again finances a big hindrance.

More updates to follow. If I can.
Any updates on naval frigate programs. Is the final config for milgem corvettes without vls? Navy representative in recent IDEAS mentioned that the 4th ship will be a Pakistani designed frigate - any idea if it will be similar to the I-class frigate?

Any updates on naval frigate programs. Is the final config for milgem corvettes without vls? Navy representative in recent IDEAS mentioned that the 4th ship will be a Pakistani designed frigate - any idea if it will be similar to the I-class frigate?

Type 054 on track. First 3 Milgem very similar to Turkish ones. Just replacing US sub systems with mainly Chinese ones.

4th still in design development, depending on what systems available.

Type 054 on track. First 3 Milgem very similar to Turkish ones. Just replacing US sub systems with mainly Chinese ones.

4th still in design development, depending on what systems available.
I have a hunch... the 4th MILGEM -- i.e. Jinnah Class Frigate -- could be bought in more numbers in the 2020s to replace the F-22Ps in the 2030s. In fact, MBDA was at IDEAS with the Aster-15 and Aster-30; I asked them if the PN was relevant (re: Aster), and they said, "we have a future ship in mind."

I have a hunch... the 4th MILGEM -- i.e. Jinnah Class Frigate -- could be bought in more numbers in the 2020s to replace the F-22Ps in the 2030s. In fact, MBDA was at IDEAS with the Aster-15 and Aster-30; I asked them if the PN was relevant (re: Aster), and they said, "we have a future ship in mind."

A distinct possibility. Also the F22P will serve well into the future. A mid life comprehensive upgrade is planned. Even if that falls through the vessels could be handed over to the MSA.

Good things happening for PD. The new Z10 will be interesting as all the updates were made by China after the trials done by PA, Pakistan should trial them out asap.

I am really excited for the CH7 drone, good choice made by PA & PN, if selected.

So is the J10C been offered to Pakistan?

@Rafi
Sir,
PAC wants to build Military Transport as well as Passenger Aircraft, can you find out if PAC is interested to procure:
1) SAAB 2000 or SAAB 340 blue prints along with further development to produce 20 to 50 seat aircraft.
2) China produces Xian MA600 and MA700 which are 60-80 seat aircraft.

Pakistan has already bought J-10C they are here to give us the taste of the product.

Pakistan Navy is assessing multiple UAV and in the end will buy Cloud shadow.
Come on.. You are one of the sanest guy on this forum.
Since when have you been turned into a fan boy..
Or is your post a sarcastic one?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom