What's new

CH-4 Chinese UCAV Arrives in Pakistan for Army

I also find this strange..
Turkish ones are smaller. Cost about a million dollars a pop and if you lose a few in combat its no real loss. They are a proven system as well
Ch4 has had bad press globally as well.

Maybe because there is recent ban from Canada for Rotax engine

Good to know Pakistan is receiving these lethal machines, hopefully we will get them in big numbers.
1611231688440.png

In the past we have bought other Chinese variants as well.
1611231450471.png

I do hope we look into some DEADLY Turkish beasts in the future as well.

1611231837476.png

Maybe because there is recent ban from Canada for Rotax engine
No I don't think turkey will buy 1 rotax engine for 1 drone...
I bet they have stock and also I readbthey are making their own engines for drones

I find it curious as to why the PA went for Chinese UCAV over battle tested Turkish ones?

Simple! Chinese were cheaper and Turks did not want to give further credit/ grant to PA to buy theirs but most importantly, Turkish UCAVs have US and EU avionics and systems integrated which cannot be exported to Pakistan. Just like the Turk Attack Heli deal

The engine is expensive, they use Turboprop like Rapier drone. Actually Predator drone which hasnt used Turboprop engine is still deathly and very capable. CH 4 is cheaper mainly due to engine selection
Both Buraq and CH-4 having very noisy engines, many time i saw them flying very high but still huge noise...

Whichever MOD--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- this page.

You can report to GHQ Section in most positive manners and to know the reason instead of using such language here in open Forum against moderation decision. Admin takes decision for reasons known to them and in best interest of the Page.

Regards,

I find it curious as to why the PA went for Chinese UCAV over battle tested Turkish ones?

As if Chinese drones are not battle proven? All negative story about CH-4 are western fabricated one. PA are no fools to listen to hearsay and fake western media badmouth about CH-4. The same western media who claim JF-17 is just a modified Mig-21.

CH-4B uses more powerful engine than TB2 that result in greater payload and better performance. PA surely has done a lot of research and tested it before making the decision.

As if Chinese drones are not battle proven? All negative story about CH-4 are western fabricated one. PA are no fools to listen to hearsay and fake western media badmouth about CH-4. The same western media who claim JF-17 is just a modified Mig-21.

CH-4B uses more powerful engine than TB2 that result in greater payload and better performance. PA surely has done a lot of research and tested it before making the decision.

exactly... not discounting the fact turkish/domestic systems can very easily be integrated into the CH-4b

exactly... not discounting the fact turkish/domestic systems can very easily be integrated into the CH-4b
Maybe some stand off bombs or missile. But for system , better stick with Chinese for better integrating with Beidou 3 global position satellite.

There are civilian signal and military signal for global positioning which military one will be more accurate and Superior. PA given access to Chinese beidou 3 military signal will be able to better use of CH-4B.

Last edited:
You can report to GHQ Section in most positive manners and to know the reason instead of using such language here in open Forum against moderation decision. Admin takes decision for reasons known to them and in best interest of the Page.

Regards,

Your first line in your comment is the reason enough to which my subject post referred.

Your first line in your comment is the reason enough to which my subject post referred.

There is no good in lingering on with something which doesn't matter. Reach GHQ Section and you will be informed for the reasons as such in details. Open threads shall not be used.

Regards,

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom