What's new

Celebrating Pakistani Victory | Kashmiri students ‘thrashed’ in Meerut University by Indians.

Status
Not open for further replies.
well then if you know the college scene (how students make factions and beat each other up for no good reason) why is this even such a big deal.
In my college I was threatened not to vote for an arts student coz a science guy of my batch was contesting... I remember I broke ranks with fellow science students and voted for the arts guy coz I was communist ... lolz.
That's a funny college. Lol

hahaha

Retarded midget don't ever say that in front of pathan, you will be beaten to death. Messing with Afghan? By being slaves of British even now? Is that what you call bravery by being in british army? yep great archivement bengali.
Are you a Pakistani Pathan?
Mate, we get disciplined for beheading Pathans so don't laugh about it. ;)

After the way you guys justified this brutality, I don't think that we can keep this civil. :tdown:

The news is most likely fake...and even if it is we just know one side of the story that to from a propaganda site.

Is it ? when i Google the news could not find any hits. there is none except kashmir watch (who we all know to be biased)

The only news not biased to an Indian, is any news that suits his thinking. You are exactly the same as people who you hate so much across the border.

And I'm sure a Pakistani will beat me to death.:rofl:

Are the Pakistani forces even capable of fighting? I mean all they have done is run golf courses and cereals making factory. The rest of the time, they sit in their protected zones behind heavy barricades? What is the Indian army assessment of them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom