What's new

Celebrating Pakistani Victory | Kashmiri students ‘thrashed’ in Meerut University by Indians.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know about every news. You come here. The karachiites of Sohrab goth might love to play a match with you. ;)
I do have played in my college days.....but not anymore..
but i will like to bet on this match........and don't worry..I do have a plan to visit Pakistan........I will...;)

Pakistani Exile said: ↑
You mean it's nothing to do with the fact your people hire yourselves out to foreign nations in return for money? oh okay.

Funny that coming from a country out to rent to anyone who would pay the price.

No in Karachi we also have some fights between student wings of different political parties.
well then if you know the college scene (how students make factions and beat each other up for no good reason) why is this even such a big deal.
In my college I was threatened not to vote for an arts student coz a science guy of my batch was contesting... I remember I broke ranks with fellow science students and voted for the arts guy coz I was communist ... lolz.

I do have played in my college days.....but not anymore..
but i will like to bet on this match........and don't worry..I do have a plan to visit Pakistan........I will...;)

Good. I hope you would get a match when you come here. ;)

Nah it's a serious news ... apparently kashmiris have been sent to delhi and gaziabad
Is it ? when i Google the news could not find any hits. there is none except kashmir watch (who we all know to be biased)

I'm Nepali origin, we are messing up Pathans in Afghanistan and we have never been conquered. A Kashmiri will shot his pants.

hahaha

Retarded midget don't ever say that in front of pathan, you will be beaten to death. Messing with Afghan? By being slaves of British even now? Is that what you call bravery by being in british army? yep great archivement bengali.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom