What's new

Celebrating Pakistani Victory | Kashmiri students ‘thrashed’ in Meerut University by Indians.

Status
Not open for further replies.
20,000? are you mad? where did you pull this figure out from? Do you know the population of Kashmir?

what about rapes? Did the bogeyman also commit rapes and blame it on poor indian soldiers?

http://www.hrw.org/sites/default/files/reports/INDIA935.PDF

I read those figures a long while back and also am not surprised - what happened to all those mujji's from Afghanistan war and all those LET and HUM scum that keep getting pushed across the LOC? - I am sure they are populating those graves.

Are the Pakistani forces even capable of fighting? I mean all they have done is run golf courses and cereals making factory. The rest of the time, they sit in their protected zones behind heavy barricades? What is the Indian army assessment of them?

Don't know. Neither we care. :lol:

The only news not biased to an Indian, is any news that suits his thinking. You are exactly the same as people who you hate so much across the border.
Did not know i hate Pakistanis, but thanks for telling me:)

Come to Karachi. And play the match. You would know it soon. ;)
hahaha...
bol to diya...I will come....
chalo I will play too.....now don't cry....shhh...chup ho jao..baache..:lol:

Are you a Pakistani Pathan?
Mate, we get disciplined for beheading Pathans so don't laugh about it. ;)

We? Who are you? You are shameless and inferiorty complex ridden midget. 5 of hindus head were beheaded in Kashmir 6 months ago but i don't see anyone proudly telling that everytime. It shows you are midget with huge inferioty complex, slave of british even now. I have seen your kind here many times, midgets and timed people. I feel sorry for you when i see your people state. :lol:

Are the Pakistani forces even capable of fighting? I mean all they have done is run golf courses and cereals making factory. The rest of the time, they sit in their protected zones behind heavy barricades? What is the Indian army assessment of them?
Aunty don't be mean, this is not battlefield.

I read those figures a long while back and also am not surprised - what happened to all those mujji's from Afghanistan war and all those LET and HUM scum that keep getting pushed across the LOC? - I am sure they are populating those graves

I hope that is on a hillock which can be named "Islam Kush"

Millions of Kashmiris murdered.
how about One hundred Billion Kashmiris
200_s.gif

We? Who are you? You are shameless and inferiorty complex ridden midget. 5 of hindus head were beheaded in Kashmir 6 months ago but i don't see anyone proudly telling that everytime. It shows you are midget with huge inferioty complex, slave of british even now. I have seen your kind here many times, midgets and timed people. I feel sorry for you when i see your people state. :lol:

You are overexerting yourself in trying to act funny.

Beheading soldiers is not cool - I am sure PA and FC don't find it funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom