What's new

Celebrating Pakistani Victory | Kashmiri students ‘thrashed’ in Meerut University by Indians.

Status
Not open for further replies.
We? Who are you? You are shameless and inferiorty complex ridden midget. 5 of hindus head were beheaded in Kashmir 6 months ago but i don't see anyone proudly telling that everytime. It shows you are midget with huge inferioty complex, slave of british even now. I have seen your kind here many times, midgets and timed people. I feel sorry for you when i see your people state. :lol:
But are you a Pathan or just a Punjabi running his mouth, Pathans shiver when they hear the Gurkha regiment is coming. ;)
Britain never ruled Nepal, we defeated them and they left, we fight for them for money and that only.

You are overexerting yourself in trying to act funny.

Beheading soldiers is not cool - I am sure PA and FC don't find it funny.

Bhaya thats why i said to midget no need to be proud of beheading, don't concentrate on my posts only.

You mean Pakistan? Are you a Baloch? Are they Pakistanis very very cruel to you guys? Heard everyday people and kidnapped and mutilated bodies thrown on the roads. My condolences.
That's why he is so frustrated on this thread.

You mean Pakistan? Are you a Baloch? Are they Pakistanis very very cruel to you guys? Heard everyday people and kidnapped and mutilated bodies thrown on the roads. My condolences.

decee2e1fd1b88a1b17a5dc5cc9bb5df098cd4de326f51fe801e565b784782ca.jpg

you don't know..there was a thread....look for it ....;)

There are many threads about IA, IAF and IN. In fact one was started by me too. I would read them again. ;)

That's why he is so frustrated on this thread.

Lol I'm not the one whos frustrated. You just keep on repeating that Britain couldn't defeat, I guess that's why you signed off your sovereignty and became a british crown vassal.

I went British college, this is all new to me.
lolz.. you missed a lot.... then.. :lol:
no zipping around in bikes.. no bunking of classes... no electineering.. no udhar with canteen ppl ...o_O
kaun se university me tha bhai.....DU...
har uni main hai ye.... did not your uni had these student wings of political parties...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom