What's new

Çay Bahçesi

What is mhp? Can you provide a link?
Bro don't take him so seriously. I think he lost his mind or someone pissed him off badly. Actually Turks love Pakistanis. I think he is pissed off because some Pakistanis were mocking at him in Mongol-Turkish rearming thread...

@atatwolf

Bro you must chill down.

They worship dogs.

This statement makes you pure kafir i hope you know that...

@lastofthepatriots I'm one of the biggest advocate of Turkish-Pakistani relations. Some Turks are fighting with Yazlp because he is constantly insulting Turks by questioning their genetics and sharing his uninformed opinion about Turco-Mongol history. If you insult a people for 10 pages, is it weird that some Turks strike back? Anyway, I won't be responding in that thread anymore.

@lastofthepatriots I'm one of the biggest advocate of Turkish-Pakistani relations. Some Turks are fighting with Yazlp because he is constantly insulting Turks by questioning their genetics and sharing his uninformed opinion about Turco-Mongol history. If you insult a people for 10 pages, is it weird that some Turks strike back? Anyway, I won't be responding in that thread anymore.

And still you call pakistanis as niggers?

Are you retarded or completly evil?!

If you feel so strongly about Turko-Mongol relations, then one odd person with a different opinion, should not upset you. We Pakistani NIGGERS keep our heart open, for everyone. You should also grow up and realize that If one person upsets you, you should not try to insult entire people.

You guys think we are Indians, but we have some of the most prominent Turkish tribes within our people. If you truly think Pakistanis are "niggers" then you should also realize a major segment of our population are turks. I don't just mean Mughals, but actual Chagtai tribes ect. But I guess, because they don't look like white people then you guys don't consider them Turks.Too bad for them. I am not a Turk and we don't marry with them or keep relations with them out of tradition. So, I suppose those Turks of Pakistani nationality must feel alienated. We still consider them Pakistanis. And they are better horsemen than your generation in Turkey.

@Yazp is a hazara, and they are literally descendants of the mongol hordes that swept through Asia. You should really listen to his opinion, because he is mongol.

There were no other Turks beside you there arguing with me.
And it's Yazp.
I don't recall insulting you in any way besides you getting self-inflicted insults because of your incorrect facts. Even your own Turkish people agree on that.
I did not question anyone's genetics in fact, it was you who tried to question my genetics.
Pakistan should, in fact will keep having good relations with Turkey, regardless to what some of the Turanist racists think they're superior to everyone else.

There were no other Turks beside you there arguing with me.
And it's Yazp.
I don't recall insulting you in any way besides you getting self-inflicted insults because of your incorrect facts. Even your own Turkish people agree on that.
I did not question anyone's genetics in fact, it was you who tried to question my genetics.
Pakistan should, in fact will keep having good relations with Turkey, regardless to what some of the Turanist racists think they're superior to everyone else.
You are such a deceitful person I think I'm not going to respond to your racial and historical fairytales anymore. I said it earlier and I said it again. We Turk(ics)s don't care about genetics. You started bombarding us with that kind of things. If call Turanists fascists you won't only have a problem with me but with all Turks on this forum. Turanists don't say Mongols are Turkic but they have common ancestry. Turks and Mongols are cousins. If you think most Turks didn't have any problems with your racial and false historical views I recommend you reread the comments:
Rebuilding the army of Genghis Khan | Page 8

Anyway, this was my last comment to you and by the way, enjoy my avatar. ;)

Last edited:
If you feel so strongly about Turko-Mongol relations, then one odd person with a different opinion, should not upset you. We Pakistani NIGGERS keep our heart open, for everyone. You should also grow up and realize that If one person upsets you, you should not try to insult entire people.

You guys think we are Indians, but we have some of the most prominent Turkish tribes within our people. If you truly think Pakistanis are "niggers" then you should also realize a major segment of our population are turks. I don't just mean Mughals, but actual Chagtai tribes ect. But I guess, because they don't look like white people then you guys don't consider them Turks.Too bad for them. I am not a Turk and we don't marry with them or keep relations with them out of tradition. So, I suppose those Turks of Pakistani nationality must feel alienated. We still consider them Pakistanis. And they are better horsemen than your generation in Turkey.

@Yazp is a hazara, and they are literally descendants of the mongol hordes that swept through Asia. You should really listen to his opinion, because he is mongol.
Bro, trust me when i say this. Turks are the least people you would think of when you think about racism based on skin tone. Turkish people dont give two fycks about how dark the skin is. In fact i was ridiculed in my childhood for being too fair, so i went to the solarium (kid brain). In other words, there is no obsession with fairness in Turkey, but there is definately obsession with tanned skin. Ask any Turk who they prefer 99% will tell you a brunette with dark tones

What is mhp? Can you provide a link?

1024px-%C3%9Clk%C3%BC_Ocaklar%C4%B1_E%C4%9Fitim_ve_K%C3%BClt%C3%BCr_Vakf%C4%B1_Logosu.png

Grey Wolves (organization) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The 11 % that will always Stay :)

@mehmet75 (joined in 27 Jun 2012), Can you show me a reason of why a user called @maluus joined in 13 Oct 2014, is sharing same IP with your account ?
internete tabletten giriyorum. Seyehat halindeyken tablete takılı sim kartı kullanıyorum. ev ve ofisten ise yine kendime ait wınn wifi ile sim kart üzerinden girmekteyim. Birisinin benimle aynı ip numarasına sahip olması gerçekten olasılığı çok az bir vak'a. Bir ihtimal aynı cafe veya benzeri bir yerde mekanın ortak wifi hizmetinden yararlanmış olabiliriz. Benimle aynı kafeye giden bir forum üyesi daha olması enteresan ..

Back
Top Bottom