What's new

Çay Bahçesi

Why? Have you tried asking Webmaster about it at the GHQ section? Go and do that bro.
I opened a thread in GHQ 6 months ago.
upload_2016-1-12_17-27-39.png

And bumped the thread for 6 times, nobody even responds... :)

I opened a thread in GHQ 6 months ago.
View attachment 286662

And bumped the thread for 6 times, nobody even responds... :)

I got banned aswell for critizing Chinese oppresion. The Chinese forumers were openly supporting and advocating the complete assimiliation of Uyghurs, destroying their culture, language, religion and traditions. Fvcking scum. Thats all they are good for, trying to silence people. They are true to their commie regime.

@Sinan bro, so ive been really interested in the Yakutsk people , one of the largest Turkic ethnic groups in Russia. Anyways they have their own Republic, actually, called Yakutia. Been listening to their language, too, sounds very much like Turkish, lol.

Anyways, here's a Yakut song, can you understand what they're saying???

@Sinan bro, so ive been really interested in the Yakutsk people , one of the largest Turkic ethnic groups in Russia. Anyways they have their own Republic, actually, called Yakutia. Been listening to their language, too, sounds very much like Turkish, lol.

Pronunciation resembles Turkish (all Turkic language resembles other after all :) ) But i can't understand them.... Apart from Azerbaijani and Turkmen to a point, i can't understand others like Kyrgyz and Kazakh.

But let me give you an example. In Kazakh Turkic, with subtitle support i can understand specific words.

But this Tuva Turkic is even sounds more distant that kazakh language for me.

@telkon and @Targon has better ear than me when it comes to Turkic language, i would like to hear their opinion as well.

Beatiful song by the way. :)

Yes I m in Ukraine.
Did you study or work in Ukraine
There is a lot of foreigner students. I studied with Chinese guys in preparation faculty ,Russian Language course.It was a long time ago.
we had a friendship.They thought me some Chinese bad word:) for example "So nima" :)

Pronunciation resembles Turkish (all Turkic language resembles other after all :) ) But i can't understand them.... Apart from Azerbaijani and Turkmen to a point, i can't understand others like Kyrgyz and Kazakh.

But let me give you an example. In Kazakh Turkic, with subtitle support i can understand specific words.

But this Tuva Turkic is even sounds more distant that kazakh language for me.

@telkon and @Targon has better ear than me when it comes to Turkic language, i would like to hear their opinion as well.

Beatiful song by the way. :)

I find it interesting that Ainu , Yakutsk and Turkish share the word Akan, which refers to running, flowing, water. :)

Yes I m in Ukraine.
Did you study or work in Ukraine
There is a lot of foreigner students. I studied with Chinese guys in preparation faculty ,Russian Language course.It was a long time ago.
we had a friendship.They thought me some Chinese bad word:) for example "So nima" :)

Yes, i studied in Kiev back in 2006-2007 for a semester. Have you heard of Kiev Mohyla Academy? I did study there. Києво-Могилянська академія...

I didnt studied in Kiev .
Where i have been nowadays Russian land:)

Dear Where are you from?
i comfuse Chinese? excuse me.

I didnt studied in Kiev .
Where i have been nowadays Russian land:)

Ah, really? I had been in an exchange program in Kiev, and to be honest it was my first time in Eastern Europe, at the time. My impression was very positive; the weather was nice, people very friendly. I frequented the gyro stands close to the campus, and the guy who ran the gyro stand was a Buryat, lol. He had thought I was mongol because he pointed to me at first and said, "Mongo Mongo", i had to nod, and respond, "Japanese!!" :)

But yes, in Kiev, i really loved the al fresco cafes around the Kiyask area. Food was good, the drinks , good, they served beer very readily, too. What else can i remember? The housing was not too bad, tho i had missed warm baths, my apartment did not have a bathtub only a shower room. So no bathing in a tub for me for about 6 months! :angry:

What about you? Where in Russia did you study? And Chinese students were your classmates, too? Very nice, were they fluent in Russian, after wards? :)

Dear Where are you from?
i comfuse Chinese? excuse me.

Im from Sapporo, Japan. Born and raised in Hokkaido , which is in northern Japan. But now living and working in USA.

You?

I was in Crimia. I live in Simferopol 10years. Now I am in the Kharkov city and around.
Kiev has good designed flats but prices nearly inUSA.

Why did you prefer Ukrainian univercity?
We (Turkish) have few opportunities of high education. but Japan high level country.
i studied in PhD marketing.
But i gave up because of the director of faculty.
I couldnt feed him. money money money.:) here is the first rool.
Even thought Turkey goverment doesnt give acredition for Ukr univercitiis.

I think I understood 25-30% but I'm not sure if what I heard is what she said. beutiful language by the way.

find it interesting that Ainu , Yakutsk and Turkish share the word Akan, which refers to running, flowing, water. :)

Hımmm. :) Like i said bro... Ak-mak means flow (verb) "Akan" sounds like river. But we don't use like that we say "Irmak". There are similarities but can't understand it. :)

I think I understood 25-30% but I'm not sure if what I heard is what she said. beutiful language by the way.

Kyn = Gün = Day...but it's not understandable for me in a sentence.

Back
Top Bottom