What's new

Çay Bahçesi

Hımmm. :) Like i said bro... Ak-mak means flow (verb) "Akan" sounds like river. But we don't use like that we say "Irmak". There are similarities but can't understand it. :)

Kyn = Gün = Day...but it's not understandable for me in a sentence.

Reading it makes it alot easier to be honest. For example i can pretty much understand 70-85% the words of Arslanbek Sultanbekov's song Dombira. This song is Nogai Turkic.

Same with Kazakh Turkic.

Guys, is there a map of Turkey with all the dams listed separately with info like name/output/year built and completed as well as showing ones in construction and planned?

Sözde müttefiğimiz ile sözde komşumuzun denizci tiyatrosu hakkında ne düşünüyorsunuz? Bölgede hiç bir güvenilirliği kalmayan sahtekar komşuyu parlatma çabaları mı? Amerikan askerlerini rehin alabilen kuvvetli devlet! Peh Peh Peh!

Adi sahtekarlar

Guys, is there a map of Turkey with all the dams listed separately with info like name/output/year built and completed as well as showing ones in construction and planned?
There is a thread about it,i think it was @xxxKULxxx who started it.
Im sure you will find the info there.

Sözde müttefiğimiz ile sözde komşumuzun denizci tiyatrosu hakkında ne düşünüyorsunuz? Bölgede hiç bir güvenilirliği kalmayan sahtekar komşuyu parlatma çabaları mı? Amerikan askerlerini rehin alabilen kuvvetli devlet! Peh Peh Peh!

Adi sahtekarlar

Iranin tipik kasinmalari, yuz verdikce boyle devam ederler, birde ABDnin Obama ile girdigi yaklasim sureci gosterdigi tipik pasif davranislar vesayre.

''Gizli'' roket bunkerlerin resimleri, ABD gemileri yaninda roket deneyimleri, rehin alinilan askerlerin resimlerini paylasmak felan.

@T-123456

I'll check it out, thanks. What happened to Kul? He got mad and left?

Iranin tipik kasinmalari, yuz verdikce boyle devam ederler, birde ABDnin Obama ile girdigi yaklasim sureci gosterdigi tipik pasif davranislar vesayre.

''Gizli'' roket bunkerlerin resimleri, ABD gemileri yaninda roket deneyimleri, rehin alinilan askerlerin resimlerini paylasmak felan.

@T-123456

I'll check it out, thanks. What happened to Kul? He got mad and left?
He will be back soon.
Huge Projects of Türkiye

First pages are about the Turkish dam projects.

@500 ,why did you give away your title,you are one those who deserves to have that title?

He will be back soon.
Huge Projects of Türkiye

First pages are about the Turkish dam projects.

@500 ,why did you give away your title,you are one those who deserves to have that title?
Hmm I noticed it when u tagged me. It was removed without any notification, I guess some Iranians complained a lot against me to moderators.

Back
Top Bottom