What's new

Çay Bahçesi

image_800_525.jpg

Its good to see this charity campaign reached turkey also.:)

This started in Iran if i am not mistaken right? It did infact really got some media attention in Turkey and on the Subreddit. This is great to see.

They could be very well known trolls. That doesn't change @bsruzm's insults, curses and threats. He is in the same level, if not worse, with the guys that you've just banned permanently. You know that I stopped writing articles in east asia section just because your inaction on @bsruzm right?

He recently threatened to strangulate me, called me faggot multiple times, insulted my bloodline and ancestors. And now he does the same to another member. And he walks away without a permanent ban on both times. How many times will he walk away without being banned? Your responsibility is keeping this forum clean. @bsruzm pollutes this forum more than anyone as far as I've seen recently.
You are taking this way to serious,you think you are the only one who had that experience?
We all had some kind of fight with someone or groups.
Just relax and do your thing,dont worry about the rest
There is an ignore button,use it sometimes and be done with it.

Last edited:
This started in Iran if i am not mistaken right? It did infact really got some media attention in Turkey and on the Subreddit. This is great to see.
yes, first place was shiraz, then people made these walls in their own cities like tehran,esfehan,tabriz and ... .

In Iran, there is a governmental Relief Foundation that helps Needy and poor people. many small Charity funds are installed in almost every street and people can throw cash in it. but this system has some weaknesses as it is a governmental foundation, there are some rumors about being corrupted and ...among people. so is there any similar governmental organization in turkey?

yes, first place was shiraz, then people made these walls in their own cities like tehran,esfehan,tabriz and ... .

In Iran, there is a governmental Relief Foundation that helps Needy and poor people. many small Charity funds are installed in almost every street and people can throw cash in it. but this system has some weaknesses as it is a governmental foundation, there are some rumors about being corrupted and ...among people. so is there any similar governmental organization in turkey?

iran84.jpg

Its those right? I have seen it on a Turkish TV travel program, they said its quite widespread in Iranian cities, would be bad if its corrupted indeed.

iran84.jpg

Its those right? I have seen it on a Turkish TV travel program, they said its quite widespread in Iranian cities, would be bad if its corrupted indeed.

yeah even in the moon... people make jokes. :D

%25DB%25B4%2B%25D9%2587%25E2%2580%258D.%25D8%25B4.%2B-%2B1

so as i said its just rumor, but there are corrupted people every where, so im sure there are some thiefs in that organization who steal part of the money.
also some Addicts make a hook by steel wire and pull out the money! or there were news that some of these boxes dont belong to that Relief Foundation and they were installed by some thiefs!
recently the relief Foundation is installing electronic boxes to people use their credit cards.

49400_598.jpg

Last edited:
yeah even in the moon... people make jokes. :D

%25DB%25B4%2B%25D9%2587%25E2%2580%258D.%25D8%25B4.%2B-%2B1

so as i said its just rumor, but there are corrupted people every where, so im sure there are some thiefs in that organization who steal part of the money.
also some Addicts make a hook by steel wire and pull out the money! or there were news that some of these boxes dont belong to that Relief Foundation and they were installed by some thiefs!
recently the relief Foundation is installing electronic boxes to people use their credit cards.

49400_598.jpg
The electronic one seems pretty smart and probably also safer against corruption.

iran84.jpg

We have similiar boxes.. Near public (charity) kitchens... The money from the boxes is collected and the kitchens serve anybody who is hungry.
Other bastards get for construction of mosques etc (never give em money).

I'm the past when when disaster strike..govt and private charities and individuals set up collection points where you could donate money,clothes,food for suffering ppl.. And people respond very openly.

Back
Top Bottom