What's new

Çay Bahçesi

Welcome back buddy.

It's great to see you on forum again, welcome back.

Welcome back,where have you been all this time?

Welcome back bro!

True. The forum is tilting towards politicaly motivated threads and biased views over objective discussions about defence & military related topics. I hope Kul will return, the old timers are exactly the type of people we need to get this forum back on track.

wellcome back mate

welcome back bro :D

Hosgeldin Sinan.

@Sinan ne banladılar senide ha, hoşgeldin tekrar

@Sinan Bro, Welcome back ! Nice to see you again !

Thanks guys for the warm welcome :) It's nice to be back. :)

Bordo, Kul will be back for sure. He is constantly monitoring the forum. He says after we downed the Russian jet, there were a lot of political discussions, Hurshid's flooding the forum..... there some other things... but i think he is gonna come back eventually.

Hey guys whats up. :)

@Hurshid Celebi you need to stop throwing random slanders on every member.

Brewing-temp.jpg

@earthdweller Zulkarney or Whatever you use in your previous accounts as a traitor! Permanent ban issued !

@CekilinBenDoktorum or ArdaTuran or Ghost-Reacon or EnverPaşa. Permanent ban issued for family insult to Mod !

@bsruzm Multiple Warning issued for multiple family insult on different posts !

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Multiple Warning issued for multiple insults for your each posts above !
-One more warning issued for polluting threads with conspiracy theories and off-topic posts Although You have been warned many times in before !

Family insult to mods ends up in permanent ban, family insults to regular members gets away with petty warnings and temporary bans. This double standard is a shame since that primate so called @bsruzm threatens, insults and uses abusive language against every member he disagrees, including me. Please fulfill your responsibility and keep the forum clean from such members.

His political views or he being an old member should not protect him. I'm again asking for a permanent ban for @bsruzm.

@WebMaster @Horus

Family insult to mods ends up in permanent ban, family insults to regular members gets away with petty warnings and temporary bans. This double standard is a shame since that primate so called @bsruzm threatens, insults and uses abusive language against every member he disagrees, including me. Please fulfill your responsibility and keep the forum clean from such members.

His political views or he being an old member should not protect him. I'm again asking for a permanent ban for @bsruzm.

@WebMaster @Horus

The members who was banned, is the old well-known parasites that I underlined above who regularly opens multiple log-ins to insult the members including me being a Mod in here. You are not aware of the situation since Their posts have been deleted. There is nothing they can contribute to this forum excluding provocation, cursing and insulting. It is not important what you want. The penalty of opening multiple account to insult the members including MOD is as clear as abusing to a member. The double standard is inside of your mind !

Last edited:
The members who was banned, is the old well-known parasites that I underlined above who regularly opens multiple log-ins to insult the members including me as a Mod in here. You are not aware of the situation since Their posts have been deleted. There is nothing they can contribute to this forum excluding provocation, cursing and insulting.

They could be very well known trolls. That doesn't change @bsruzm's insults, curses and threats. He is in the same level, if not worse, with the guys that you've just banned permanently. You know that I stopped writing articles in east asia section just because your inaction on @bsruzm right?

He recently threatened to strangulate me, called me faggot multiple times, insulted my bloodline and ancestors. And now he does the same to another member. And he walks away without a permanent ban on both times. How many times will he walk away without being banned? Your responsibility is keeping this forum clean. @bsruzm pollutes this forum more than anyone as far as I've seen recently.

They could be very well known trolls. That doesn't change @bsruzm's insults, curses and threats. He is in the same level, if not worse, with the guys that you've just banned permanently. You know that I stopped writing articles in east asia section just because your inaction on @bsruzm right?

He recently threatened to strangulate me, called me faggot multiple times, insulted my bloodline and ancestors. And now he does the same to another member. And he walks away without a permanent ban on both times. How many times will he walk away without being banned? Your responsibility is keeping this forum clean. @bsruzm pollutes this forum more than anyone as far as I've seen recently.

I am not the Mod of East Asia section. Secondly If bsruzm insults/curse/abuse to you in this section, Just try to report me. I will take neccesary actions as soon as possible but East Asia section is not under my responsibility...

I am not the Mod of East Asia section. Secondly If bsruzm insults/curse/abuse to you in this section, Just try to report me. I will take neccesary actions as soon as possible but East Asia section is not under my responsibility...

The events didn't happen in East Asia section. It happened here. And I reported to you. And you warned him and banned I don't know for two days?

And now I see he does the same thing again to other members. And he again gets away with a warning and a termporary ban.

And trust me if he had said half the things what he said to me in here in East Asia section, he would be banned for good.

He is a toxic member, and yet he gets away with it every time.

beyler live stream verin barça espanyol nerden izlicem.. Arda ilk 11 de

Back
Top Bottom