What's new

Çay Bahçesi

If you like green,water,flatlands,you should visit.
All of mainland Europe is close,many city hoppers here,today Amsterdam tomorrow,Brussels,Antwerpen,Dusseldorf,Koln etc..
Been to Koln and Brussels...hows Antwerpen? and Amsterdam? :pop:

I never had this problem before, i could easly live without smoking whole day but this year its different, i think i should seriously stop smoking. :(
my father also smoked a lot but when he wanted merry with my mother , my mother told him he must stop smoking than my father stop since that day

Eymir forest
:o: eymir

mate what the F is this.... :(
I just want to lose some weight... a little muscle maybe. I'm not an obese fatso. :(

View attachment 37093
u are good if u do some belly sport u will be better

What ? You know Eymir ?
it's name of a tribe and it have territory for it's own , in my home town there are several village named eymir but sadly they renamed eymir also is a surname of people :D

like we say : o altinlare alda qach ! :D hahaha

Last edited:
mate what the F is this.... :(
I just want to lose some weight... a little muscle maybe. I'm not an obese fatso. :(

if you want to lose some weight, first thing you should do is pay attention to what you eat. people in turkey eat a loooot of börek, çörek stuff. and that carbohydrate when not burned comes around as belly fat. walk whenever you have the opportunity. dont't use car, bus etc. walk, walk, walk. up until several years ago i was a heavy drinker. then, one day i realised i have belly like 8 month pregnant woman (i weighted 80 some kilos but my height is 1.84 so almost all of fat was in my belly LOL). i quit drinking, quit eating beyaz ekmek (switched to çavdar/kepekli çavdar), using olive oil for cooking since then. for 3,5 years i'm around 63-64 kilos.

if you want to lose some weight, first thing you should do is pay attention to what you eat. people in turkey eat a loooot of börek, çörek stuff. and that carbohydrate when not burned comes around as belly fat. walk whenever you have the opportunity. dont't use car, bus etc. walk, walk, walk. up until several years ago i was a heavy drinker. then, one day i realised i have belly like 8 month pregnant woman (i weighted 80 some kilos but my height is 1.84 so almost all of fat was in my belly LOL). i quit drinking, quit eating beyaz ekmek (switched to çavdar/kepekli çavdar), using olive oil for cooking since then. for 3,5 years i'm around 63-64 kilos.
:o: 63-64 ? are u alive ? im about 95 kg :p: i know i must lose some weight

@asena_great

There is also "oturu" , for example "gedipoturu"(going), its also present tense, I think your voty and our oturu might ve related, they sound close :D

that's auxiliary verb. generally yörüks use them. yörüks of denizli use "gidibatı, gelibatı, gelibatır". -bat, -vat, -ot, -at used in all turkic languages. kyrgyz "men gelibatam" "sen ketibatasın"

that's auxiliary verb. generally yörüks use them. yörüks of denizli use "gidibatı, gelibatı, gelibatır". -bat, -vat, -ot, -at used in all turkic languages. kyrgyz "men gelibatam" "sen ketibatasın"

Sen Kırgız mısın?

steal those golds and run away ! :chilli:
Lol, im not going to be rich wich one circuit, the thickness of Gold on these things is about 0.2-0.5 µm, as a comparison Human hair is about 80-100µm thick. :)

But i could steal one of those Potassium Dicyano Aureate bottles, 100g is about 1000$ :woot:
We use them to get the Gold into our Gold plating tanks.

goldsalz-hm-2-optimized-.jpg

Master Yoda how the heck do you propose to fight Darth Sidious with a 1.84m frame that has only 64 kgs of meat on it ? :unsure:

Back
Top Bottom