What's new

Çay Bahçesi

Yeah but why do they call it olive, it isnt olive!

Anyways, here is a skin color scale from Wiki, is it just me or is number 1,2,3 grey and number 36 dark blue? o_O

400px-Felix_von_Luschan_Skin_Color_chart.svg.png

BTW: you are more white than any European. :D

That is :blink: you competing with the paper on whose thinner?

Is this your new routine?
You have to give people a reason to do it,now he has one.
I know you are Greek but a blond one like @Armstrong saido_O
I'm starting to believe his statements about you:p:

I usually go to Pakistan get diarrhea and I can compete with an anorexic model :P

Hun according to a quick google search this is olive:

pretty+woman.jpg

You are no where near it :P
If thats olive,me like.

Yeah but why do they call it olive, it isnt olive!

Anyways, here is a skin color scale from Wiki, is it just me or is number 1,2,3 grey and number 36 dark blue? o_O

400px-Felix_von_Luschan_Skin_Color_chart.svg.png

BTW: you are more white than any European. :D
I should be 40:rofl:

:rofl: well then nothing I can say would change so :(

The colour or the girl?

Wont aunty (ur Mrs) mind? :o:
Free agent!

Really ?
How about then buying a jump rope & doing a 1 minute jumping workout ? And then you can progressively increase !
Boxers train with jump ropes - It builds great stamina !

What about just running casually.... :) I'm not trying to be a fighter mate, also i'm not good with that jump&timing stuff.... you sure come with some unorthodox methods. :)

I dont wanna know what happens to you when you make holiday in Turkey if you get so dark in Netherland. :lol:

400_F_41779613_b1jm29xE9lftWh7DzqExVkJvU02eJa3k.jpg
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

What about just running casually.... :) I'm not trying to be a fighter mate, also i'm not good with that jump&timing stuff.... you sure come with some unorthodox methods. :)
You know Bigboned(Fat)people give good advise but are just Bigboned(FAT) themselfs?

sorry on that chart 40 would be darker blue...now my concern is who beat you up and made you look like 1 of the colours of the Dutch flag :p:
Ya think thats possible?:butcher:
You know real life is no internet little one?:azn:

BTW, which part of Netherlands are you in? I have never been there...anything good to see there apart from the obvious red light district :angel:
If you like green,water,flatlands,you should visit.
All of mainland Europe is close,many city hoppers here,today Amsterdam tomorrow,Brussels,Antwerpen,Dusseldorf,Koln etc..

Last edited:
Our local dialect(Antalya) has some similarities with Azeri Turkish, they say for example "Gediyir/Gediyi" instead of "Gidiyor" , "Deyir/Deyi" instead of "Diyor".

There is also "duru", which is also present tense, "Gedipduru"(going), @asena_great do you have something similar ? I remember hearing some Turkic languages having a similar verb suffix.
well we dont have diyor i cant 100% say how the grammar works we have ya/yan suffix gediyir for mean means will go and gedipdur mean gone !

this is how we say going

gidya / gidvoty (im sure none of u have voty sufficx :D ) gidvoty gelvoty bervoty kalvoty lol

No uncle :ashamed: when Eid is near I will go to a family member...Dont wanna spend Eid alone :(
Just got too much choices right now :woot:
one of you guys told me he is ancient :what:
hahahah @rmi5 GZ ancient uncle i guess u must be same age as the egypt pyramids :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

This is Gold plated Copper circuit, calculating the thickness of Gold on these things is part my job. :)

printed-circuit-board-24.jpg
steal those golds and run away ! :chilli:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom