What's new

Çay Bahçesi

Now i will sum up all the insults you have said to me, because this is getting personal as hell, @waz i would ask of you to be an impartial judge, because Cabatli is behaving really strangely and not according to forum rules. In 15 minutes the sum up will be ready

@waz Bro, We have a big headed member who wants some action in times when forum calm down so playing the words to attack a group of members that He takes a stand against them in terms of political differences. A member said him "retard", our clever provocator called "Zulk. or Ceri or Khalid or Kevin William Simson" responded him as "raised by pigs" and goes on. I am also watching the thread for action.

No worries bro. The section is good under your watchful eye.

Now i will sum up all the insults you have said to me, because this is getting personal as hell, @waz i would ask of you to be an impartial judge, because Cabatli is behaving really strangely and not according to forum rules. In 15 minutes the sum up will be ready

Take it to GHQ brother. This is not the section to do this. Or let bygones be bygones.

Herkesin deneyimleri baskadir. Senin deneyimlerin oyle diye her yerde oyledir dusunmek yanlisdir. Ben cok Azerilerle tanistim ve bizden daha cok Turkcu ve Ulkuculerdir. Sen diyorsun ki Azeriler boyle boyle yapiyor yurtdisinda, Pakistanlilarda oyle yapan var Turklerde oyle yapan var. Sen ozel hayatinda oyle diye geneldede oyledir diye dusunmek dogru degil. Pakistanlilar bizim dostumuz degil. Cinlilerin kopekleri. Yarin sen 5 kurus icin satarlar. O konuda emin ol. Azerililer bunu hayatta yapmaz.

Everyone's experience is another. To think so is the size of your experiences everywhere is wrong size. I met many of us are more Turkish and Azeri and idealistic. You're saying that in doing Boyle Boyle Azerbaijanis abroad, has engaged in size to the size of the Pakistani has engaged in Turku. It is a life-size to the size you so special in general to think he is not right. Pakistanis not our friend. Dog of Chinese. Tomorrow you sell 5 cents on the. He was sure about it. Azerili does not make it alive.

*Pakistanlilar bizim dostumuz degil. Cinlilerin kopekleri*

Well said. End of discussion.

*Pakistanlilar bizim dostumuz degil. Cinlilerin kopekleri*

Pakistanis is not our friend. Dog of Chinese *

I just decided to go through this section and came across this.

@WebMaster
@Horus
@Manticore

This is disgusting. I have tagged the senior moderators into this, to see how certain posters in various sub-sections are using the forum for their own agenda.
This is what is going on, calling Pakistanis dogs in Turkish. I'm banning these two.

@Ceri I always respect the rules in my life but I said to you earlier as I have my eye on you dude so Watch your steps carefully, especially When you attempt to provocate me with abjecting accusings on threads. Crying on Pakistani brothers won't change anything regarding my watch. I know all about your history including your disgusting opinions regarding the values of Turkish Republic in here way before than your new log-in called Ceri. If It wasn't rules that I should obey, You would have been wiped from here but My justice comprehension block me to do it. It is the reason You have just received 2 warning under my management...

@Ceri I always respect the rules in my life but I said to you earlier as I have my eye on you dude so Watch your steps carefully, especially When you attempt to provocate me with abjecting accusings on threads. Crying on Pakistani brothers won't change anything regarding my watch. I know all about your history including your disgusting opinions regarding the values of Turkish Republic in here way before than your new log-in called Ceri. If It wasn't rules that I should obey, You would have been wiped from here but My justice comprehension block me to do it. It is the reason You have just received 2 warning under my management...
Provide your sources for your accusations, i would LOVE to know what you base your accusations on

@waz Then please don´t forget the ones in the other Sections, the Users who are already insulting and insulted Pakistan & Pakistanis in a Forum called "Pakistan Defence" !

Nice, my post got deleted, thank you for deleting a post i spent 15 minutes on. Funny really when posts by atawolf entirely consisting of insults gets to stay, this is getting amusing as hell, way to go

Guys, why are you keep mentioning Pakistani mods ??? We have our own mod....he can solve Turkish section's problems.

What fvck is going on here? Everyone please calm down.
qRaqjq.jpg

ahahhahahahaha :lol:

Nice, my post got deleted, thank you for deleting a post i spent 15 minutes on. Funny really when posts by atawolf entirely consisting of insults gets to stay, this is getting amusing as hell, way to go

Nobody is forcing to post in this section... :meeting:

You are just lucky that you are not perma-banned for double account. Cabatlı is being extremely soft with you but you keep itching....

Guys, why are you keep mentioning Pakistani mods ??? We have our own mod....he can solve Turkish section's problems.

Of course, it's his section. But we, in particularly myself can help from time to time.

The two who were calling Pakistanis dogs in Turkish needed their run cut short. The other guy who has an issue with @cabatli_53 has been referred to the GHQ section, so he doesn't mess this area up.

translation "Second son of bitch has appeared. Why do you care about Azeris deen? Should they ask you, son of a bitch? Pakistanis can **** your mothers vagina..."
And this is the guy Cabatli wants to ignore, he also totally ignores Nihal Atsiz for calling me and my family retarded out of the blue. How would you call this a fair management, if he can find an insult by me towards guys like these i wouldn't say anything, but he protects some intentionally while he goes after reasonable guys like me, and i would love to know the reason

Yep ! This is the real Ceri ! Although I gave warning to related member called @atatwolf because He insulted other member badly and later I adviced him "never use such bad mouths towards anybody in this forum" and deleted his message to prevent a likely further insults, You bring same sentences on table that I deleted but a member quoted, to bring forward a claim like Cabatli protect him, He ignores ! He is unfair ! bla bla. If What you are doing here is manliness, That is What I should do as a response to you cause of spreading lies about me to bring the management into suspicion systematically !

I have told you what you should do when you met a problem with me. Instead of directly contact with me, Go to GHQ to tell your lies on there ! but You prefer playing viewers and other Mods ! Ok Keep doing, not here but in correct adress !

If you suppose that I will not do What I should do cause you are crying/complaining to other Mods and Admins with lies, You don't have any idea about my character ! Don't worry, I will educate you !

Warning issued !

Last edited:
Yep ! Although I gave warning to related member cause of insulting other member badly and adviced him as "never use such bad mouths towards anybody in this forum" and deleted his message to prevent a likely further insults, You bring same sentences that I deleted but a member quoted, to bring forward a claim like Cabatli protect him, He ignores bla bla ! He is unfair ! If What you are doing here is manliness, That is What I should do as a response to you cause of spreading lies to bring the management into suspicion !

I have told you what you should do when you met a problem with me. Instead of directly contact with me, Go to GHQ to tell your lies on there ! but You prefer playing viewers and other Mods ! Ok Keep doing, not here but in correct adress !

Warning issued !
Wait a second... Why do you give HIM a warning?

And cabatli you shouldn't hold a grudge against ceri..

Back
Top Bottom