What's new

Çay Bahçesi

I dont know people keep scaring me about stuff :(

Esp since those who did some terrorist activity in Pakistan were shown to be Uzbeks....Why would anyone do such a thing in another' land is beyond me!

So I need not worry? Stupid people just scaring me :angry:

You been to Baku? Anyone know if there is a luggage hold on the airport that the website forgot to mention?

you don't have to be scared about anything in Baku , Baku is easily the safest city in the region.

do you mean luggage storage? I never used luggage storage at the Baku Airport so I am not sure
but the international terminal is newly built and should offer everything a modern airport does

there are a lot of people at the airport that speak English , so just ask them and they will surely give you something as an option to keep your luggage until the next flight.

I saw your post about transportation too , here is a tip
there is Baku Bus station and Baku Taxi station at the airport

Baku Bus goes to 28 May Railway station , there is also a Metro station right by
you can take the bus there and get on the subway to the heart of downtown
here is what Baku Bus looks like

14361687341994251994_1000x669.jpg

and here is what Baku Taxi looks like if you want a faster way , the taxi from airport to downtown will cost about 15 to 20 dollars , 1 dollar is almost equal to 1 manat.

Eurovision_taxi_in_Baku.jpg

and here is what 28 May Metro station looks like , you can buy a ticket inside.

4459.jpg

if you have any other questions , you can ask me anytime
anyways , enjoy your short trip to Baku , you will like it :-)

139afbddfb07.jpg

baku.jpg

you don't have to be scared about anything in Baku , Baku is easily the safest city in the region.

do you mean luggage storage? I never used luggage storage at the Baku Airport so I am not sure
but the international terminal is newly built and should offer everything a modern airport does

there are a lot of people at the airport that speak English , so just ask them and they will surely give you something as an option to keep your luggage until the next flight.

I saw your post about transportation too , here is a tip
there is Baku Bus station and Baku Taxi station at the airport

Baku Bus goes to 28 May Railway station , there is also a Metro station right by
you can take the bus there and get on the subway to the heart of downtown
here is what Baku Bus looks like

View attachment 270441

and here is what Baku Taxi looks like if you want a faster way , the taxi from airport to downtown will cost about 15 to 20 dollars , 1 dollar is almost equal to 1 manat.

View attachment 270442

and here is what 28 May Metro station looks like , you can buy a ticket inside.

View attachment 270443

if you have any other questions , you can ask me anytime
anyways , enjoy your short trip to Baku , you will like it :-)

View attachment 270444

View attachment 270445
Thank you! I have a 12 hrs transit there on my way to Pakistan....And I just read that Pakistani passport dont need visa soo I was going all gaga that I need to get out for 12 hrs!! Thank you for the information I will no doubt bother you again :angel:

Pakistanlilar bizim dostumuz degil. Cinlilerin kopekleri.
:blink: how could you? :cray:

I no friend you no more :cray:

@Sinan @xenon54 @Targon uncle @T-123456 you guys talk like this about us? :(

Thank you! I have a 12 hrs transit there on my way to Pakistan....And I just read that Pakistani passport dont need visa soo I was going all gaga that I need to get out for 12 hrs!! Thank you for the information I will no doubt bother you again :angel:

Nope, we dont. One guy insults Pakistanis, other one insults Azeris.....

No we dont,but you cant blame the Turks that do.
You know all the events that have happened,many Turks feel betrayed by their Pakistani ''brothers''.
Those Turks think that the so called brotherhood,was just a fantasy.

Huh?
How can you control them from Netherlands???
Liarrrrrrr :P

There's only one thing permanent in this world- CHANGE.
You've forgotten that I wanted to change it since I had joined the forum. I had told you about it once. :agree:

So how have you been???
Well,the whole world thinks,we control them so,i thought i better confess that we do.:big_boss:

Im good ty,work work and work.
I see you are very active(read some of your work),they should have made you a TT already,but you know the criteria here.:crazy::crazy::crazy:
Btw,you could be a good mod for the Indian section teach.

m good ty,work work and work.
I see you are very active(read some of your work),they should have made you a TT already,but you know the criteria here.:crazy::crazy::crazy:
Btw,you could be a good mod for the Indian section teach
hahaha
Only a friend can think so high of me.
Thanks btw.
I am just too busy with my work these days, but I do post on PDF regularly, as PDF is my only source of info-tainment. Lolz
These days I remain in contact with only those who have been my friends for long on the forum and I spotted you after a really long time so I had to torture you. :lol:
I guess last we met on my bday thread.

It's long since I have seen @Neptune too.

hahaha
Only a friend can think so high of me.
Thanks btw.
I am just too busy with my work these days, but I do post on PDF regularly, as PDF is my only source of info-tainment. Lolz
These days I remain in contact with only those who have been my friends for long on the forum and I spotted you after a really long time so I had to torture you. :lol:
I guess last we met on my bday thread.
I dont remember teach,not on much,but you're right,it was a long time ago.
Do i sense some disappointment in people teach,is everything ok,do i need to send ISIS?
You can torture(i know what you mean) me all you want,im no traitor like some people we know:azn::rofl::rofl::rofl:
@Neptune joined the Armed Forces,he will make us proud.

Do i sense some disappointment in people teach,is everything ok,do i need to send ISIS?
Disappointed??? Noooohhhhh
Not me. :lol:
Everyone around seems to be doing fine. I do miss @Aamna14 at times.

You can torture(i know what you mean) me all you want,im no traitor like some people we know:azn::rofl::rofl::rofl:
:lol: :lol:

@Neptune joined the Armed Forces,he will make us proud.
Wowwww!
Congrats @Neptune !!!

Nice to meet you after so long Turk
@T-123456 Take care.

Ciao
:wave:

Back
Top Bottom