What's new

Çay Bahçesi

Take care,aamna is sometimes active somewhere else btw.
She was a good friend, somehow she doesn't log into FB too.
She was supposed to get married last year. Give her my regards when you meet her next time. :-)
He is probably doing basic training .... He is going to be a Commando. His regiment is famed for it's intensive training.
Now that's cool.

Its just politics,dont you worry.;)
So my plan for December involves Istanbul 3x :woot:

twice with 20+ hrs transit going and returning from Pakistan(yea its like Pakistan- Baku - Istanbul on the return flight) and once prob just a week vacation there...Too much of Istanbul now someone tell me what can be done with that or how to make it work :coffee:

Unfurtionately a high quality poster as @Ceri has been banned due to bigot islamophobe kemalists and ultra turkist facists
He broke the rules with multiple accounts but wasnt banned because of this, he kept annoying Cabatli about the ban of his second account which led to the ban of his first account, stick to the rules, dont be offensive to the people and you wont get banned is that so hard to understand?

b5nizqcigaenlsb.jpg

@WebMaster plz .translate his posts and c for urself. Plz ban ban this @atawolf he crossed the boundries many times over

I'm watching his posts carefully now. I saw the other thread where he was getting annoyed at the Pakistani user discussing Turks/Mongols and used a bad word, with racial undertones. That's ironic considering it's a classic case of the pot calling the kettle black, as European nationalists would use the same word to describe him. Granted the other guy was being borderline offensive, he had no right to go down that road, which is now for all to see.

I don't understand Turkish but this is what Google translate gave me.

Edited.

I'll leave it with bro @cabatli_53
man he called us Paks dogs. You issued him just a warning!!!!!

Dog is not an insult , the scythian people were called dogs by persians and they defeated the Rome in battle not once but twice

it is said (a hadith ) that prophet muhammed himself saw a man going down a well and bring water for his dog , and he told his companions , that man is given a 1000 heavens , muhammed never declared dog as Najis (unclean) his grand children did

there is even a roman painting of an afghan dog , fighting a babylonian lion , that's how much the ancient world respected dogs , they deleted it on wikipedia , if i find it i will post

------------------

here it is infact

DogMosaic_wb.jpg

Back
Top Bottom