What's new

Çay Bahçesi

Well, it must be a retarded little brother if he insults my mother no? :disagree:
fatim-terim-what-can-i-do-sometimes.jpg

Nah dude screw it, its not worth to get angry about such people.

İzmir'de asansörde çürümüş ceset bulundu

5640d1ac67b0a96ebc8a0b79.jpg

İzmir'de asansörde çürümüş ceset bulundu
Tufan HAMARAT/ İZMİR (DHA)
09 Kasım 2015
5640d16d67b0a96ebc8a0b74.jpg

İZMİR’in Konak İlçesi’ndeki bir katlı otoparkın yaklaşık 10 yıldır kullanılmayan asansöründe kimliği belirsiz erkek cesedi bulundu. Asansörün bulunduğu merdiven boşluğunda çalışma yapan boyacı tarafından bulunan ve çürüyen cesedin neredeyse iskelet haline geldiği, üzerindeki kıyafetin cebinden de Türk Lirası’ndan 6 sıfır atılmadan önceki dönemden kalan eski 100 bin TL’lik çok sayıda banknot çıktığı öğrenildi. Polis ölen kişinin kimliğini belirlemek için çalışma başlatırken, ceset otopsi için İzmir Adli Tıp Kurumu Morgu’na kaldırıldı.

Alsancak Semti 1475 Sokak’taki katlı otoparkta boya badana yapan işçi, asansörün bulunduğu merdiven boşluğundaki işlerini tamamladıktan sonra, asansörden kötü koku geldiğini fark edince polise haber verdi. Bildirilen yere gelen polis, asansörün kapısını açtığında kimliği belirsiz bir kişinin çürümüş cesediyle karşılaştı. Neredeyse iskelet haline gelen cansız bedenin bir erkeğe ait olduğu, kıyafetinde yapılan incelemede ise Türk Lirası’ndan 6 sıfır atılmadan önceki dönemden kalan 100 bin TL’lik çok sayıda banknot çıktığı belirtildi.

5640d10667b0a96ebc8a0b6f

Cesedi sonradan gören Yusuf Aksoy (32), "Asansör yıllardır kullanılmıyordu, cesedi bulunan kişinin kim olduğunu bilmiyorum, vücudunun bazı bölümlerinde et vardı ama çürümüştü" diye konuştu. Kötü koku nedeniyle cesedin bulunduğu yere girmekte güçlük çektiğini söyleyen Caner Fındıkçı (30) da "Ayakları yok gibiydi, sanırım fareler yemiş. Boyacının fark etmesi üzerine cesede ulaşıldı. Çok kötü kokuyordu" dedi.

5640d10c67b0a96ebc8a0b71

Savcının olay yerindeki incelemenin ardından, ceset otopsi için İzmir Adli Tıp Kurumu Morgu’na kaldırıldı. Olayla ilgili soruşturma başlatan polis, cesedin kime ait olduğunu belirlemeye çalışıyor.

Last edited:
@WebMaster plz .translate his posts and c for urself. Plz ban ban this @atawolf he crossed the boundries many times over

man he called us Paks dogs. You issued him just a warning!!!!!
You should calm down,dogs in this case is slaves.
Like some of you Pakistanis call us Turks,slaves of the West,he called you slaves of China.
Dogs=slaves.

You should calm down,dogs in this case is slaves.
Like some of you Pakistanis call us Turks,slaves of the West,he called you slaves of China.
Dogs=slaves.

They're no longer with us, and if I dare see a Pakistani saying that, his fate will be the same.

@WebMaster plz .translate his posts and c for urself. Plz ban ban this @atawolf he crossed the boundries many times over

man he called us Paks dogs. You issued him just a warning!!!!!

He was banned for life. It's not the first time he has done this. Now let it be. The section should stay peaceful.

It was a long line of things bro. He was given many chances, more so in fact that anyone else, which was in main due to his Turkish ethnicity. He is hellbent on destroying Turk/Pakistani ties. He is dangerous and won't be allowed back.
:o:

He seemed nice....at least in this thread what ticked him? @Sinan ?? :o:

translation "Second son of bitch has appeared. Why do you care about Azeris deen? Should they ask you, son of a bitch? Pakistanis can **** your mothers vagina..."
And this is the guy Cabatli wants to ignore, he also totally ignores Nihal Atsiz for calling me and my family retarded out of the blue. How would you call this a fair management, if he can find an insult by me towards guys like these i wouldn't say anything, but he protects some intentionally while he goes after reasonable guys like me, and i would love to know the reason
@waz
no one needs to see this filth can you please remove all of his posts to erase him of a good thread

@LegionnairE welcome back dude, lets keep the discussions civil, dont wanna see you banned. :)
I was being civil dude... in my view I was just stating facts :D

but you know... people get offended no matter how easy you go on religion :D

They can't let any criticizm come to Kuran....
Which is what I was like before reading Kuran myself :D

I feel like I went back in time to discuss with 13 year old myself and try to bring him to reason.

It was a long line of things bro. He was given many chances, more so in fact that anyone else, which was in main due to his Turkish ethnicity. He is hellbent on destroying Turk/Pakistani ties. He is dangerous and won't be allowed back.
He was always a bit unstable man... If he spoke against Pakistan I'm glad he got banned.

I apologize in his name as a fellow Türk

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom