What's new

Çay Bahçesi

@cabatli_53
@waz @Horus ceri is a notorious flamer and trouble maker former member who was permanently banned and came back with a new account
I challenge you to find one flame by me, is it a tradition in Turkey to accuse other people based on nothing?
Yes this is my second account, my previous account was Zulkarneyn, i requested of WebMaster to ban that account many years ago, because i wasn unhappy with how the Turkish section was moderated by Deno, a blatant islam hater and insulter. A person who called my prophet childmolester etc.

Were you raised among pigs since you are unable to communicate with human beings? Or is this how you behave in real life? Or even better, is this how you are on the internet because it makes you feel special to insult random people behind a screen?
I feel sad for you, only miserable people of your kind would spill hatred
generally people are raised by their families and calling them pigs?

generally people are raised by their families and calling them pigs?
That is a response to a person calling me a retard, don't take it out of context, it just shows dishonesty. And that guy's posts are almost entirely consisting of insults, you can see how he continues on insulting my family. Yet that doesn't bother you, but my response to an insulter bothers you, interesting

That is a response to a person calling me a retard, don't take it out of context, it just shows dishonesty

ok! a person called you a retard and you replied him by insulting his family! calling his family pigs! so inocent.:devil: case closed.

you are not even aware what you are saying or writting! added to ignore list...

ok! a person called you a retard and you replied him by insulting his family! calling his family pigs! so inocent.:devil: case closed.

you are not even aware what you are saying or writting! added to ignore list...
Again fabrications, where do i call his family pigs? Don't put words into my mouth please. You are very dishonest, if you cared about people's behaviour you would firstly point out the person insulting others out of the blue and openly insulting my family members.
Good idea, i'll return the favor ;)

Dude, Instead of giving advice to me, Care your own business. Your post and warning history is opened for me so stop putting your dirty nose into moderators' responsibility to bring management into suspicion. As I said, You are the last person who have a right to demand ban for someone in this section STFU !
@Hakan someone stole your title :o:

Good too, in which corner of the world are you right now, Singapore if im not wrong?
Naah...I used to go there for vacation was in the neighbourhood shhhhhh....

I am in Europe now...I will be going transiting in Turkey / Istanbul for 22 hrs both ways to and from Pakistan :woot:

qRaqjq.jpg

Naah...I used to go there for vacation was in the neighbourhood shhhhhh....

I am in Europe now...I will be going transiting in Turkey / Istanbul for 22 hrs both ways to and from Pakistan :woot:
Traveling the world, you have a priviledge that most people dont have. :(

Traveling the world, you have a priviledge that most people dont have. :(
hehehe nope...cheap ticket to home :( I have 2 transits 1 in Azerbaijan and I am freaked out what to do for 12 hrs there? Are they friendly to Pakistanis? :undecided:

Back
Top Bottom