What's new

Rebuilding the army of Genghis Khan

Status
Not open for further replies.
yep thats dostam a criminal.

Accused of massacres,mass rapes,bacha baz,looting.. A turn coat.. Sided with Pashtuns,Soviets,Tajiks,Hazaras... And than betrays em sll.

Not so long ago Turkish-Kazakh military exercise:

If you don't like it or not, you better get use to it! :D

Cool video .. Wolfie..

Y So Serious.. :D

The armies of Turan:

Accused of massacres,mass rapes,looting.. A turn coat.. Sided with Pashtuns,Soviets,Tajiks,Hazaras... And than betrays em sll.

Cool video .. Wolfie..

Y So Serious.. :D
Sorry if that seems that way. :D

Look and shiver!

I can understand most of Uzbek and their culture is similar to Turkic culture. I don't know about Taijks (they aren't Turkc) but Uzbek is culturally and religiously distant from South-Asia madness.
you feel wrong. and btw, tajiks are not turkic. they're of iranian stock.
Okay. So you guys also consider Uzbeks as a part of "Turkic people". Well we consider both Uzbeks and Tajiks as just central Asians and here in South Asia Turkey is considered as a half European half Middle Eastern Nation. Well i guess if we add all Turkic nations as a single entity it would stretch from Europe all the way to South Asia.

o_Oo_O

Okay. So you guys also consider Uzbeks as a part of "Turkic people". Well we consider both Uzbeks and Tajiks as just central Asians and here in South Asia Turkey is considered as a half European half Middle Eastern Nation. Well i guess if we add all Turkic nations as a single entity it would stretch from Europe all the way to South Asia.

o_Oo_O
Lmao.. Tajiks are Iranic ppl found in;
Tajikistan
Afghanistan
Pakistan
And a small minority in China - near Pak-China border.

The biggest tribe of Pashtuns "Ghilzai" are also of Turkic origin.. Apart from several other tribes in Pak.. Including Panjab,,. Like Chugtais etc.

Similarly Kurds are also found in Pak and are considered Baluch Coz of assimilation .. And are closest cousins of us (Baluch).

true Turks come in all shapes,sizes n races i suppose that wat the turkic union about = assoles

Calm down bro.. You are acting like an azzhole now lol.

Turki+**** = love (no homo)+brotherhood..

am joking anyway i cant be assole not turkish

My roommate n my best buddy in Univ was a Kashmiri .. He was the "butt of the joke".. :lol:besides everybody has an azzhole side.. It's part of the "manly" essence.. :rofl:

@Attaturk. @Ahiska You are welcome to take part in light "trolling"...

Lmao.. Tajiks are Iranic ppl found in;
I know. I was just asking for his views.. He said Mongols and "Turkic people" are closely related. So i was wondering how other Central Asia groups like Tajiks are viewed by our Turkish members.
The biggest tribe of Pashtuns "Ghilzai" are also of Turkic origin.. Apart from several other tribes in Pak.. Including Panjab,,. Like Chugtais etc.
Interesting. I Guess you guys have around 4 to 5 Lakhs of "Turkic origin people" .
Similarly Kurds are also found in Pak and are considered Baluch Coz of assimilation .. And are closest cousins of us (Baluch).
Kurds too? ? But not Surprising though.

it would be more fun if Iranians were here including Russian and the ahem gods chosen one the Arabs

@haman10. Come here you Farsi prick ..:lol:

@khafee yalla ya Shiekh durka durka :lol:

I forgot the russkie guys name (the guy whose name starts with "V" somethin or the other guy..

How bout Chinese fellas... @Chinese-Dragon hey Ip man how you doin ..

Or maybe call the "me so horny Vietnamese ? :lol:

I know. I was just asking for his views.. He said Mongols and "Turkic people" are closely related. So i was wondering how other Central Asia groups like Tajiks are viewed by our Turkish members.

Interesting. I Guess you guys have around 4 to 5 Lakhs of "Turkic origin people" .

Kurds too? ? But not Surprising though.

4-5 lakh would be an understatement...

Kurds yeah .. A lot of Kurds here..

@K.P.K. Singe ye mara ! Come here you half turkic Pashtun .. I have reason to believe he's my old pal Ghilzai .. From the great Ghilzai tribe! .. That ruled your indisn butt once upon a time! :D

Last edited:
@haman10. Come here you Farsi prick ..:lol:

I forgot the russkie guys name (the guy whose name starts with "V" somethin or the other guy..
first

How bout Chinese fellas... @Chinese-Dragon hey Ip man how you doin ..

Or maybe call the "me so horny Vietnamese ? :lol:

4-5 lakh would be an understatement...

Kurds yeah .. A lot of Kurds here..

ruskie more like ivan drago i must break you. the Chinese is more cool headed he be like what you want to buy 2 dollar plz. farsi tuba these guys will boost they more European than Germans and are related to Hitler. Vietnamese will say we bigger economy than china. Were are the Arabs yep as usual praying 24/7 and doing charity and taking care of the ummah.

@Kamil_baku what are you searching for ma nigga!

ruskie more like ivan drago i must break you. the Chinese is more cool headed he be like what you want to buy 2 dollar plz. farsi tuba these guys will boost they more European than Germans and are related to Hitler. Vietnamese will say we bigger economy than china. Were are the Arabs yep as usual praying 24/7 and doing charity and taking care of the ummah.

I like Vietnamese .. Whenever I hear Vietnam... Full metal jacket .. N the "me love you long time" shit comes to mind..:rofl:

Quite Surprising though. :rolleyes:
Why ma yindo nigga? Wat Zis so surprisings?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom