What's new

Rebuilding the army of Genghis Khan

Status
Not open for further replies.
i help unify the Turkic nations but you give me Iran oil fields, you can keep the population for your entertainment. .
Frankly I wouldn't mind the Iranian oil fields and the Qatari gas fields....
Something to ponder after we are done with the Indians :angel:

You know I don't talk nonsense.. I'm brutally honest even if that hurts my own countrymen...

So let's be honest here.. Most or dare I say all central Asian states are still Russian satellite states...
That is like saying Pakistan is satellite state of China, which it is by the way. :lol: Why does somebody want to be a satellite state of a failed and criminal state like China is still a mystery to me.

is there a moron fest these days? yahoo pakistanis meddling in turkish politics, now they're teaching Turks on Turkishness. GTFO. or just read some books.

Indo-European theory is a theory. The Turkic language tree and Turkic race is not a theory but a fact. Today's Turks from Turkey have direct ancestory from Central-Asian Turkic people. Genetics also prove this. There might be some foreign admixture but this doesn't matter since we are not racist people. Mongols aren't Turkic but they are our distant cousins with shared history and shared genetics because we lived so long together
Interesting. I guess the languages are much similar. How does other Turkic states feel about it ? How do people of Turkey view Uzbeks and Tajiks in particular. I feel their culture/traditions is much closer to South Asia.

Interesting. I guess the languages are much similar. How does other Turkic states feel about it ? How do people of Turkey view Uzbeks and Tajiks in particular. I feel their culture/traditions is much closer to South Asia.

you feel wrong. and btw, tajiks are not turkic. they're of iranian stock.

How?

Frankly I wouldn't mind the Iranian oil fields and the Qatari gas fields....
Something to ponder after we are done with the Indians :angel:

i am going to rub petroleum jelly all over my new captured irani babe. Qatar sheikhs will be sent to the Turkish kitchen to be cut down on weight a chainsaw will do the job nicely and we have kebab.

I can understand most of Uzbek and their culture is similar to Turkic culture. I don't know about Taijks (they aren't Turkc) but Uzbek is culturally and religiously distant from South-Asia madness.
i am going to rub petroleum jelly all over my new captured irani babe. Qatar sheikhs will be sent to the Turkish kitchen to be cut down on weight a chainsaw will do the job nicely and we have kebab.
I don't like Iranian babes but our Pakistani rearguards can have them for entertainment. :D

kangal is kurdish says him

irans-online-censor-filtered-the-ayatollahs-fatwa-on-antifiltering.jpg

That is like saying Pakistan is satellite state of China, which it is by the way. :lol: Why does somebody want to be a satellite state of a failed and criminal state like China is still a mystery to me.

Perhaps only if you could pull your head out of your behind and thought rationally .. You wouldn't have said that..

I can understand most of Uzbek and their culture is similar to Turkic culture. I don't know about Taijks (they aren't Turkc) but Uzbek is culturally and religiously distant from South-Asia madness.

I don't like Iranian babes but our Pakistani rearguards can have them for entertainment. :D

Except for Uzbek militants...

Use sheikhs as khars... Problem solved... Both have similiar IQ level.. :tup:

Perhaps only if you could pull your head out of your behind and thought rationally .. You wouldn't have said that..

Except for Uzbek militants...

An iconic Uzbek statesman of Aghanistan

300px-Abdul_Rashid_Dostum_in_September_2014.jpg

you feel wrong. and btw, tajiks are not turkic. they're of iranian stock.

Thread has become a troll fight...

Nobody's serious brother.. Pakis vs Turkis+ boongladeshi n yindos = troll fest..

So chillax.. Pop a beer .. :tup:

An iconic Uzbek statesman of Aghanistan

300px-Abdul_Rashid_Dostum_in_September_2014.jpg

The biggest douchebag ever..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom